Forums

'Can't attack in your current form' - error in Luna/Taki mission/ SecretMFact

JadeSheelaLeFay-KT

Just tried to do the mission few moments ago and received that message

I had one Ninja transformation scroll active and thought it is that the problem but after setting all the features to normal got the same error!

Please tell me what happen!? To be unable to do the quest its really sad!

Note: Just tried the 'Contaminated Underpath' and got the same problem :(

19 hours ago, JadeSheelaLeFay-KT said:

Just tried to do the mission few moments ago and received that message

I had one Ninja transformation scroll active and thought it is that the problem but after setting all the features to normal got the same error!

Please tell me what happen!? To be unable to do the quest its really sad!

Note: Just tried the 'Contaminated Underpath' and got the same problem :(

You use the skills from 1 to 5 from your keyboard to attack, you cannot attack directly there or use your normal character skills.

and yes you can use a transformation from your transformation list 9not a potion) so you gain speed and attack speed which is necessary in there as all skills are instant.

On 4/3/2020 at 0:21 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

You use the skills from 1 to 5 from your keyboard to attack, you cannot attack directly there or use your normal character skills.

and yes you can use a transformation from your transformation list 9not a potion) so you gain speed and attack speed which is necessary in there as all skills are instant.

Thank you for will to help Arhangelos-KT but I wouldn't place a bug report to the 1st entry into an instance! I've done Luna missions duzin times before and all was ok! For this time the 1 to 5 mission skills were simply not working when clicking on them!!! I gave up trying to solve the problem and went to other quests or missions but I will try it again as soon as I can and see what happen coming with an update!

I suspect there might be 2 possibilities: 1= my laptop logging 2= real bug after an update

(Its just annoying when playing a game to have to spend hours solving bugs.. Things should be far more easy!!! We are in the third Millennium for the God sake! There MUST be automatically errors detectors and automatically fix even if this will involve to turn off your game and restart it but if the problem it is due to the game client or the server or the company fault the error to disappear after the restart [this when the fix do not involve a full game update]! If the problem is coming from the customer OS or device to be informed in a pop-up message before the game start so we will not lose hours ''burning brains'' for what is the problem...there are still plenty of ppl not knowing how to deal with a computer hardware or software problem.. Additional bonus will be the game will no need anymore so many ppl forum mods as the problems will be no more!

*If any of the game staff spend a some time really reading customer's complains take this in your business ''Must Do'': Automation Fix Of The Individually Errors ! 

If you want ppl using your product and buy in-game offered items in game store you must offer a real good product! The game its already difficult to play for the thousands of items and features we, customers, must get used to them for an efficient use of everything! Nobody will keep using your product if after spending few months to maximize a character will get an error to a very important event or quest and must spend hours to see how to fix that!

There are players from all ages and categories. Not many of them for sure have free time more than 3-4 hours daily for a online game! If that time its spent  about HALF to solve an error/problem then be sure will go for another product more ''user friendly'' )

Archived