Joker Daily Cards

ThatMuseTho-DN

• Aion Team

I cleaned up this thread. And to clear up any confusion we added the ability to purchase the bundle again, making it twice per account (with no daily reset). This will give you 6 Joker Cards in total. We also have another small event beginning tomorrow. Will be up on the website shortly.

• Aion Team
13 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

So you took down my post then why? I solved it saying it was 6 total on bcm compared to the mistake in the "news" section.

You guys already have a bad rep, why are you trying to hide it now?

Censorship is cool though

I actually intended to not hide your comment so that was my fault. Not sure what could be considered censoring but I have un-hidden it. Thanks for posting the image. Regardless let's keep the conversation on track.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

I cleaned up this thread. And to clear up any confusion we added the ability to purchase the bundle again, making it twice per account (with no daily reset). This will give you 6 Joker Cards in total. We also have another small event beginning tomorrow. Will be up on the website shortly.

Why 6 instead of 9 to allow everyone a chance to make a Joker's Special Grade Transformation Box just once? That would be great ?

Last year I got the ultimate, sincethen my RNG was rock bottom, worst rolls than anyone, bad proc rates, enchants failing, I depleted all my luck with kaisinel.

I also failed to get a new legendary with the pet transformation, the lugbug weekly and the slpinter one... they were all doubles and combining them also gave me doubles.

And then finally my RNG sparked for a moment, I got the 6 free cards, I got a proc recipe and I got the frigida which I was missing from the old transforms which also gave me 7 new collections just by that.

...now my RNG will be rock bottom for the next year and I am OK with that.

WRydcc8.jpg

Archived