secret st research center location

Nickalbus-KT

22 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

I mean the campaign quest lvl 80 called the head of the snake. Its in there?

Yes.

Now i have the Legendary Windiel set. Is it any good?

This is a very basic set of pvp gear. You will not be able to kill most people with it, but it might help you survive long enough to get away from someone attacking you. It is intended to be a starter set of gear (which is why it's given to you free).

23 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

How can i get better ones?

For both pve and pvp gear, I recommend starting the yellow "Windstream" questlines that can be found under the Guide tab of your quest log. They do not take very long (can both be done in a day or two), and they will give you one selectable piece of the best pve and pvp gear in the game. For additional pve gear, you can run PF, IDD, and SL easy mode. For additional pvp gear, you can either grind out genesis crystals to buy the Dark Talon gear from the npcs in your Lakrum base or you can grind out blood marks in Crimson Katalam to buy the Fierce Aureate Sky pvp gear from your npcs in Demaha. The Dark Talon gear will start at ancient, then enchant to +15 and purify to legendary, then enchant to +15 and purify to ultimate, then +15 a last time. This obviously takes a while. This is the best pvp gear in the game. The Fierce Aureate Sky pvp gear in Katalam is not quite as good as the Dark Talon gear, but it is MUCH MUCH easier/faster to get. You can get a full set of armor pieces in 1-2 weeks. For a new/returning player, I would recommend this path.

26 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

and where can i find Legendary wings and plumes?

For pve, the legendary wings/plume can be found in both IDD and SL easy mode. IDD is the easier instance of these two, but you have less entries per week in it. For pvp, you can do the steps I mentioned above for either Dark Talon or Fierce Aureate Sky.

thank you!!

First of all what how do i purify them?In the equipment promoter?also how do i get manastones, manastone fasteners, enchantment stones etc without the markets? i have also tried to aetherforge but i cant activate the aetherforging menu. i tried shift +p but nothing. are aetherforged gear and accessories any good?any other way to get gensis crystals besides the weekly quests? and finally what about pve or pvp equipment? which is better to have?or we must have both saved in sets depending on the situation in the game?

14 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

First of all what how do i purify them?In the equipment promoter?

Yes, the purifying NPC is in your base city in Lakrum -- bottom right corner if you're Asmo or bottom left corner if you're Elyos. If you do the yellow pvp questline, talking to him and purifying is one of the steps it takes you through.

how do i get manastones

Manastones can be found on mobs in open world in Lakrum and Demaha. You can craft them in aetherforging. You can get them from events.

manastone fasteners

Disenchanting gear will give you fasteners. To disenchant, left-click a piece of crappy gear in your inventory (like one you get from Bastion of Soul or Frozen Monolith) and then click Modify/Enchant. Then click Equip Extraction. You also sometimes get fasteners from Daily Lugbug missions.

enchantment stones

PVP enchantment stones come from PVP instances like Dredge and ID. You also get them from attending (and getting credit at) sieges which occur every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. PVE stones come from quests in PVE instances. You can also buy 5 bags of enchantment stones (PVE or PVP, your choice) per week from an NPC that is in the same room as the purification NPC. Enchantment stones are common in events. Lastly, Daily Lugbug missions sometimes give you 2 random enchantment stones.

i have also tried to aetherforge but i cant activate the aetherforging menu. i tried shift +p but nothing

You need to activate aetherforging first. To do this, there will be an NPC in your base city in Lakrum who will have a light blue quest. Do this quest line and it will open up aetherforging once you reach level 76.

are aetherforged gear and accessories any good?

They are very decent (not the best), but only if they are the procced version of ultimate, which is quite difficult to do. To attempt this, you must have level 300 aetherforging which can be expensive to level up. For someone who is just starting out in the game, I do not recommend this path for gear.

any other way to get gensis crystals besides the weekly quests?

Do the camp quests that are located at 9 different camps in Lakrum. If you do all of those, that will get you 900 genesis crystals per week. You just kill 10 mobs at each camp, and they are very easy to kill. You just have to watch out for pvp since you're undergeared. You can also get genesis crystals from Daily Lugbug missions -- both the missions themselves and random rewards. Lastly, you get genesis crystals from attending siege.

15 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

what about pve or pvp equipment? which is better to have?or we must have both saved in sets depending on the situation in the game?

Aion always has been, and always will be, a PvPvE game. There will always be both PVP and PVE. Some people don't have PVP gear, and that's fine/their choice, but you would need to accept that you will be instantly dead if someone attacks you in your PVE gear unless they don't have PVP gear either. If that's okay with you, then you can skip PVP gear. You need PVE gear though or no one will take you in PVE instances. You need to at LEAST get the basic purple Risiel gear that is given to you free with the yellow Windstream questline in Lakrum.

thank you very much for the help!!!!!the qusts i ve mentioned are called a windstream for ultimate pve and pvp equipment.one of them gives an ultimate pvp piece of dark talon.they are for lvl 80.

Yes, I've mentioned them here. You should do them.

On 4/6/2020 at 10:37 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

For both pve and pvp gear, I recommend starting the yellow "Windstream" questlines that can be found under the Guide tab of your quest log. They do not take very long (can both be done in a day or two), and they will give you one selectable piece of the best pve and pvp gear in the game.

i have already started buying and enchanting ancient heralds gear.the proccess of enchanting the gear to level 15 takes a lot of stones though but ok it can be done very slowly. which is the best pve in the game?

how can i participate in an altar siege?

Is there any way to get legendary etiums and enchantment stones faster?

51 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

which is the best pve in the game?

The best armor is the Ultimate Sovereign/Ultimate Skyflame. (Sovereign comes from SL, Skyflame from IDD/PF. They have the same stats, just different names.) The best accessories are Ultimate Sovereign (Beni Estate), Ultimate Scarlet Flare (PF hard mode), and/or Ultimate Noble Soldusk (crafted) -- whatever you can get your hands on. Those are pretty hard to get if you aren't geared though. It might be easier for you to get the Ultimate Pandora accessories which can be obtained via quests you can complete fairly easily by yourself. Check with the NPC in the middle of your Lakrum base for more info.

53 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

how can i participate in an altar siege?

Altar sieges largely reward legions, but they are definitely soloable for contribution. You will not gain access to special NPCs which can spawn if your legion conquers an altar. However, you can still receive Stellium from participating by yourself. You just need to be present at an altar which is being conquered by anyone in your faction. So check the altars and find one that has a lot of people at it who are from your same faction. You can also try to join an lfg alliance if you see one. They won't conquer the altar in most cases, but they will at least get credit at one or two of them. DPS the gates at the altar and then the deity which spawns at 0:05 minutes after the start of altar siege. Altar sieges happen every night at 8:00pm server time.

55 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

Is there any way to get legendary etiums and enchantment stones faster?

Do your pvp instances, such as Evergale Canyon, Idgel Dome, Dredge, and Illumiel Brawl. You can also buy etium and enchantment stone tickets at an altar NPC that has a weekly reset. Genesis crystals for 5 bags of enchantment stones as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Thank you once again!!I am heavily undergeared i barely can do the regatus missions for 2 stelium. Ok so i try to get one of two pve sets in Infernal Dragenspires and until then i get the pandora gear. As for pvp i am trying to assemble the ancient heralds set. You mentioone legions and alliances. When i first played aion i joined an alliance that doesnt exist now. how do i leave it and join another? Also whats the difference  between a legion and an alliance? where is ingel dome and everglade canyon?

i am so undergeared that i dont think anyone will accept me in an alliance right now!!

1 hour ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

When i first played aion i joined an alliance that doesnt exist now. how do i leave it and join another?

I'm confused. Do you mean how do you leave a legion?

Also whats the difference  between a legion and an alliance?

A legion is a guild -- a group of people in the same "clan" as you. You can speak with them in legion chat, do things with them if you/they want, etc. They're friends.

An alliance is a group of up to 24 people -- there will be 4 groups of 6 people each. It could be people you know or it could be people from lfg.

where is ingel dome and everglade canyon?

Idgel Dome (also called ID in lfg) can be found in the cave icon on the right side of your skill bars. It is only open on Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday at certain times of the day. See screencap below. It's not available today, but Dredge is.

wXF0b4f.jpg

Evergale Canyon is only available on Wednesday and Saturday. It will be next to the cave icon there, but it will look like a flag.

Honestly, the best advice I can give regarding you being undergeared is to do the yellow Windsteam questlines. I know you've started them, so just finish them. There is a lot of text in them, but they explain SO MUCH. And you will come out on the other side with two endgame pieces of gear to start you out, plus you might get even more pieces in IDD/PF/SL while doing those parts of the Windstream quests.

49 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

hanks i ll try and do that. i have joined an alliance when i started aion before the big update and i think it doesnt exist any more. so i want to leave this alliance and join a new one. i couldnt find the option though.

I'm pretty sure you mean you want to leave your LEGION and join a new one. To leave your legion, follow the steps below.

GVNxQb0.jpg

deEriGu.jpg

i tried ingel dome, not for it yet :P do you know whats the name of the npc that gives the pandora quests for the set? it ll be a start to have it until the sovereign set. i have two pandora missions in cygnea and other placves but when i went there i couldnt get in.

18 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

do you know whats the name of the npc that gives the pandora quests for the set?

No. The NPC will be in the middle of your Lakrum base, so just talk to those who have light blue quests.

18 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

i also want to buy a wing skin for the ancient heralds wings but i dont know if it will remain when i upgrade them to legendary and ultimate.

Skins are lost when you purify.

hello!!i think i ve learned a few things. one thing i noticed, i saw that you can get etium rep quests in windiel npc after you complete the one with the item. but i cant complete it, i bought the item and the quest doesnt coninue.is it a bug or someting?

Archived