secret st research center location

Nickalbus-KT

24 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

have you seen that lugbug gives abyss points?what can we dowith them?

He's located in the middle of Stellusia and also by the obelisk in Lakrum main city.

25 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

any way to buy a temporary gear better than risiels?

No. Just work on your Dark Talon and/or Fierce Aureate (blood mark) gears.

2 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

have you seen that lugbug gives abyss points?what can we dowith them?any way to buy a temporary gear better than risiels?

They are also located in Pandaimonium/Sanctum near the obelisk areas

2 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

Fierce Aureate (blood mark) gears what are these?

This is a lower class pvp gear, people get this instead of Dark Talon because it is super easy to get those, or they first get those to be pvp worthy and then they slowly make their real genesis pvp gear. They are also good enough for 2nd sets, like when you need a defensive set and an offensive set, they can do that.

16 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

Fierce Aureate (blood mark) gears what are these?

See my reply from earlier in this thread:

On 4/6/2020 at 10:37 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

[...] you can grind out blood marks in Crimson Katalam to buy the Fierce Aureate Sky pvp gear from your npcs in Demaha. [...] The Fierce Aureate Sky pvp gear in Katalam is not quite as good as the Dark Talon gear, but it is MUCH MUCH easier/faster to get. You can get a full set of armor pieces in 1-2 weeks. For a new/returning player, I would recommend this path.

29 minutes ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

i cant collect enchantment stones isit easier to craft them instead?where can i find the materials needed?

Ancient/gold enchantment stones cannot be crafted. They can only be acquired as I mentioned previously:

On 4/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

PVP enchantment stones come from PVP instances like Dredge and ID. You also get them from attending (and getting credit at) sieges which occur every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. PVE stones come from quests in PVE instances. You can also buy 5 bags of enchantment stones (PVE or PVP, your choice) per week from an NPC that is in the same room as the purification NPC. Enchantment stones are common in events. Lastly, Daily Lugbug missions sometimes give you 2 random enchantment stones.

For legendary and ultimate enchantment stones, they can be morphed via your Morph Substances window (shift + k).

I must say thank you too Vantheria because even if I am playing Aion since 2009, now I play alone all my friends have left this game long ago I play alone and I do not know lots of things since the many last updates.

Your answers Vantheria, are helping me too, you are a very nice person with lots of patience and I appreciate it very much.

I'm an old lady who still likes Aion, I tried to get new games but did not find anything to my liking. I used to play GW for a very long time and I only left because of Aion. I tried GW2, Wildstar and B&S and many others but I always come back to Aion. :)

I will play Aion till I will get very tired or very upset; I only play PvE (being alone I have no choice), my gear is .....well not the best and I get killed by one shot!

I will try to do what you suggested even if only to continue to play Aion which it seems I cannot leave.

13 hours ago, FlamingYadda-KT said:

Your answers Vantheria, are helping me too, you are a very nice person with lots of patience and I appreciate it very much.

My pleasure! :) I hope you can enjoy your time in the game even though it's not as fun without your friends who used to play with you. Maybe you can make some new friends. :)

15 hours ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

i must be in a group in the time that an altar is being attacked?and how do i know which altar is attacked?

No, you do not have to be in a group to participate in altars. It helps because your groupmates/alliancemates will help you get more contribution, but if you have decent dps and survivability, you can do it by yourself. All 11 altars go vulnerable at the same time every night (8pm server time). Some will be attacked by Asmos; some will be Elyos. You won't know until you scout around to them. About 15 minutes before altars start, go around to a few different altars until you find one that has a lot of people from your same faction.

1 hour ago, Nickalbus-KT said:

how do i unlock more

You can obtain Daevanion skillbooks in a few ways.

1. Spend 400k AP and 100 genesis crystals per week to buy 6 Daevanion marks from an NPC in your Lakrum city (in the room with the aetherforging NPCs). Use those 6 marks to craft 1 skill in aetherforging (shift + P).

2. Get Daevanion marks for successfully completing endgame PVE instances within a certain amount of time. This is fairly easy to do with regular lfg groups.

3. Get them from various events. The current Stormwing event is VERY good for Daevanion skillbooks. You can get 1 per day and it's selectable. Selectable boxes are very rare, so take advantage of the event while we have it.

4. PVE and PVP instances have a chance to spawn a shugo which may or may not drop one Daevanion skillbook. It is a group roll though, so you have to be lucky.

upgrade existing ones?

Menu > Tune Daevanion Skills
You select the skill you want to enchant in the top box, then add a Daevanion skillbook in the second box (can be a random skill or the same skill for a higher success chance), then click Enchant. The third box is for something called Daevanion Essence; this material prevents your book from losing its level if the enchantment fails.

there is also an option for tuning i thin whats thast?

"Tuning" is enchanting; see above.

how do i upgrade my normal skills?

Do you mean your stigmas? You enchant stigmas by using either duplicate stigmas on them or stigma enchantment stones. You can usually go to +4 with duplicate stigmas with pretty decent success. After +4, I recommend only using stigma enchantment stones as you will only lose 1 level if it fails. (If you use a duplicate stigma and it fails, it goes all the way back down to 0.)

there is only a merchant that sells stuff but not enchantment bunldles next to the promoter npc and the npcs that give equipment and missions.also is ancient nighthaze set any good?is it worth upgrading etc or just for manastone fasteners? windiel is still bugged by the way.

there is only a merchant that sells stuff but not enchantment bunldles next to the promoter npc and the npcs that give equipment and missions.

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

He's in the corner of a room

SUEqDDw.jpg

also is ancient nighthaze set any good?is it worth upgrading etc or just for manastone fasteners?

No. You should not be using it for any extended period of time. Replace it with purple/legendary gear as soon as you can.

windiel is still bugged by the way.

I don't work for NCsoft lol. I can't do anything about that.

ultimate skyflame can be obtained only in IDD?

Ultimate Skyflame boots/pants come from IDD. Ultimate Skyflame gloves/shoulders come from PF normal (easy) mode. Ultimate Sovereign hat/shirt (same stats as Skyflame) come from SL easy mode.

i dont have any more entries.do they reset each week?

All pve instances reset on Wednesday mornings at 9:00am server time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived