Blank Screen

The game was run fine last night! Now, its just come up with blank screen after 100% loading, I did not change/install anything new. I did run file repair but it doesn't help anything.

Anyone know what's happened?

(Sorry for the NCsoft stupid name, it's auto screen name changed without my approval)

LOL Trying to play this game is quite a task. I got blank screen yesterday and today its just crashed when I loaded to the game, all I saw is a red letter in center of the screen "Disputed Land" then the game just crashed...Anyway, I got what I don't pay for...FREE TO PLAY GAME and It's suck.

12 minutes ago, 5s2B3AB7-DN said:

LOL Trying to play this game is quite a task. I got blank screen yesterday and today its just crashed when I loaded to the game, all I saw is a red letter in center of the screen "Disputed Land" then the game just crashed...Anyway, I got what I don't pay for...FREE TO PLAY GAME and It's suck.

Note:

These Characters are new created 2 days ago and Highest toon is in Essha or whatever name of that zone, and 1 in Bellusan both got Message on the screen "Disputed Land" and the game crashed right there.

It sounds like a failed installation or your graphics card drivers. If you've tried doing a file repair and you've checked your graphics card drivers, I'm not sure. You could try sending a message to support, but if you're not that invested in the game anyway, then ehh.

8 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It sounds like a failed installation or your graphics card drivers. If you've tried doing a file repair and you've checked your graphics card drivers, I'm not sure. You could try sending a message to support, but if you're not that invested in the game anyway, then ehh.

Thank you for your advises!

I did do the file repair, my graphic driver is up to date by Nvidia, and my PC power is decent enough to run this game old game lol (all modern new games are fine without any issues)

*I want to see if I like this new updated game before I investing in it. I paid for this game from the beginning so I'm an old Aion player back where level cap only 40-50 and everyone must grind the Abyss for rank and gears! Why am I have this new account? Because for the life of me I could not remember my ID user name and password after many years inactive with this game :P

Archived