Sign in to follow this  
Vexkiller-KT

Legion Ranking Reset?

When was the last time the legion rankings were reset? There are many legions on the list that haven't been around for a while. Can we get a reset like we do with GP? 

@Cyan

They never got reset, it was nothing but a fame thing, but since 6.x came and AP started pouring in millions every legion that had at least 10 active people eventually got the max AP.

It doesn't even mean anything anymore.

Rather than a reset, I'd say just raise/remove the AP cap. We all know the legion ranks don't really mean much of anything, but to be fair- have they ever? It's still a feature of the game, listed for everyone to see, so might as well make it at least a little more relevant. You don't even have to wipe everyone to zero; let the super old and dead legions fall off the ranks into obscurity, and let the active ones climb up! ^_^

I would be happy if the cap was removed. It doesn't "mean" anything really, but as Haniya said, it is still a feature I would like to use.

The cap is there because of the max amount the allocated variable goes, what they could do is transform the AP they have into a new ranking system, and make sure that 1m AP gets (lets say) 1 legion rank point. This way legions wouldn't be able to hit the cap so easily.

The thing is that all of this was designed pre 6.0 where Ap was eitehr hard to get or too important and thus it was a good way to make ranks out of it.