remove the 5 box a week limit on ancients temporarily

taha-DN

cyan is there any way we can have the 5 a week gen crystal limit removed or have the limit taken up to maybe 10 or 15 or 20, cause  ancients are getting rare and for some of us who are trying to morph enchantment stones we cant due to lack of stones, and to buy them off the bcm is crazy 10,500 coins are needed for 50 ancents to mak e 5 legendarys to make 1 ultimate at the cost of almost $110.00usd, thats kinda unreal 110 per ultimate stone. please see what u can do for us, ty

Rather than remove the limits temporarily or increase the amount of boxes you can buy, they need to remove the limit entirely. Just 100% gone, back to the way it was before the patch. Even EU saw that putting weekly limits on the ancient stone boxes was nonsense, and got rid of it.

The weekly limit is especially punishing to new and returning players. PvE stones don't drop in open world here in NA like they do in EU, and instances no longer drop them either. Your only source of PvE stones is 2 weekly quests per instance, and the 5 weekly boxes. At least you can spam PvP instances for stones and have a chance for legendaries, but there is a similar drought of PvP ancients as well. On top of that, genesis crystals are increasingly plentiful, and there is pretty much nothing to spend them on- I've taken to wasting mine on gear to d/e for manastone fasteners here and there, 'cause why tf not :V 

Anyways, it has been brought up before, but please consider it once more @Cyan and remove the 5 box limits. Thank you!

id love to see the limit removed entirely to and have it go back to how it was before, i morph alot of my pvp enchants and now that ive exausted my supply and with this stupid limit in place im kinda at a stand still on enchanting atm. another thing id like to see unless it was moved and i just havent found it yet is a trader to upgrade these damn cubics, i keep getting silvers that i cant use since ive maxed them and would like to trade up for golds since i have near no golds on any of them yet, but i think the trader was removed and last i heard  and seen on a u-tube vid in 7.5 the cubic system is gone anyways.

I support this. Like we had unlimited boxes in the whole 6.x patch which was like 1 year. Nothing wrong happened, and it wasn't free, we had to farm genesis crystals for that. Most people do not even bother to do lakrum weeklies or urgent orders anymore because of this. If they remove the limit this will bring back plenty of life in Lakrum and something more for people to to do, to keep players busy doing things.

And yes it hurts new players the most. I used to keep genesis crystals sitting in my inventory cube and only took enchant boxes when necessary. But when I learned about the limit I turned like 15k genesis crystals into boxes and got me a ton of enchants that newer players won't be able to get.

Also do not forget the amount of enchants we got from pve instances in 6.x, and it only made sense, get 1~2 ancient pve enchants at every end game pve instance was at least reasonable. there is no way to make pve enchants anymore.

On 07/04/2020 at 0:27 AM, Haniya-DN said:

The weekly limit is especially punishing to new and returning players. 

Anyways, it has been brought up before, but please consider it once more @Cyan and remove the 5 box limits. Thank you!

I totally support this!

Speaking as an old and experienced player that is now returning, the number of enchantment stones you can get per week is limiting me from going foward in the gearing up process. Cant even be competitive in pvp because the difference between +15 and +10 is absolutely non sense right now. You guys should start thinking about the new and returning players for real!

I feel as though they've completely ruined the game.  Aion used to be a game all about beautiful design, skins, siege and open world pvp. They've added the xforms, supposedly to stop hackers. That's fine but there is a problem with that, they ended up hurting their own players and killed their fanbase. Ncsoft should learn you can make more money appeasing your players, not making your playerbase lower. There should be a toggle on/off for the xform skin, not transparent scrolls, like you have to pay to temporarily see your character? wtf ..  the enchant, socketing and xform combine rates of all kinds should be slightly higher. NO one says they should be easy, but more achievable. How can they hope to turn things around and get more players, when every update they do deletes their player base? The new class painter is extremely overpowered.  Yesterday I was telling Arhangelos-KT, i did not have a chance to even press X to unsheathe my greatsword. I was dead. shot for 39k, 22k and 41k dmg within 1 second. No casting, no animation. What has the game turned into? what is ncsoft's mmorpg strategy, ,more importantly. At this rate I'd rather pay for a pay to play subscription Aion month to month basis and get everything included in the game. the difference between the gears is absolutely insane. Someone in Dark Talon +15 is like a lvl 80 and someone in a dark talon +0 is like  a lvl 25'er.

1 hour ago, OneManArmyX-KT said:

I feel as though they've completely ruined the game.  Aion used to be a game all about beautiful design, skins, siege and open world pvp. They've added the xforms, supposedly to stop hackers. That's fine but there is a problem with that, they ended up hurting their own players and killed their fanbase. Ncsoft should learn you can make more money appeasing your players, not making your playerbase lower. There should be a toggle on/off for the xform skin, not transparent scrolls, like you have to pay to temporarily see your character? wtf ..  the enchant, socketing and xform combine rates of all kinds should be slightly higher. NO one says they should be easy, but more achievable. How can they hope to turn things around and get more players, when every update they do deletes their player base? The new class painter is extremely overpowered.  Yesterday I was telling Arhangelos-KT, i did not have a chance to even press X to unsheathe my greatsword. I was dead. shot for 39k, 22k and 41k dmg within 1 second. No casting, no animation. What has the game turned into? what is ncsoft's mmorpg strategy, ,more importantly. At this rate I'd rather pay for a pay to play subscription Aion month to month basis and get everything included in the game. the difference between the gears is absolutely insane. Someone in Dark Talon +15 is like a lvl 80 and someone in a dark talon +0 is like  a lvl 25'er.

I'm typically not here for B2P/P2P games (cus im a broke student) but when it comes to Aion I will do anything  for this game to be better

23 minutes ago, Cyan said:

This feedback was sent up when it was originally brought up here. I'll bump it again but I can't guarantee timelines or the like.

This please cyan :( give us back the old drops with ultimate gear and leg stones
limited boxes and rubbish drops ... at least remove one of those nerfs

unknown.png

Can't even recommend the game to my friend because of how hard to enchant the gear to 15+ so he could at least do something in some of these instances. Because of the limitation of this game. At least make some mechanic that you'll know what you'll get by the end and not limit! make it more expensive with genesis crystals i don't care as long as it has no limit. WE NEED THE STONES!

• Cyan changed the title to remove the 5 box a week limit on ancients temporarily
11 hours ago, HotShame-DN said:

Can't even recommend the game to my friend because of how hard to enchant the gear to 15+ so he could at least do something in some of these instances. Because of the limitation of this game. At least make some mechanic that you'll know what you'll get by the end and not limit! make it more expensive with genesis crystals i don't care as long as it has no limit. WE NEED THE STONES!

3 hours ago, IBrollo-DN said:

What is the point of having thousand of Genesis Crystals and nothing to use it on? 

Right above your posts, Cyan already said that he already forwarded it to the Korean developers and he is bumping it to them so they lift the limit as soon as possible.

This is not a regional nerf, but rather a 7.2 feature. We knew this beforehand. There is really not much for us to say about this, since Cyan already knows about it, he understands the struggle and he already spoke to the developers twice about it.

here is an idea, if the limit is not going to be removed, give us a recipe to craft the stones, something like 10 Bobonerk's Gems and 10 Ancient Magic Crystals for 1 Ancient pvp / pve enchantment stone, or make the Enchantment stones chest tradeable between chars of the same account only.

Archived