Forums

maybe collusion between elyos and asmos?

Arkantosdl-DN

why the ppl are not taking Divine Siege seriously?

Every siege the ppl dont take divine siege, the alliance leaders from both faction just dont have intentions for attack "Orissan" for divine conquer ... this is directly related to the GP boxes after siege maybe? ... what'up guys ... is this collution between elite rank (rank 100 and less) from both factions?

cheers!

No. It's players doing what is best for them personally. There is no collusion between anyone. Everyone is smart enough to figure out what is best for themselves.. and surprise surprise! That has everyone doing the same thing.

The tl;dr is the highest ranked players on both factions want Divine to stay Baluar cos doing so prevents GP boxes spawning which means they don't have to compete with anyone to maintain their rank.

Personally I wish we would flip divine as I like the dynamic of planning for 3 forts way more than 2, but it's not likely to happen 

15 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

The tl;dr is the highest ranked players on both factions want Divine to stay Baluar cos doing so prevents GP boxes spawning which means they don't have to compete with anyone to maintain their rank.

Personally I wish we would flip divine as I like the dynamic of planning for 3 forts way more than 2, but it's not likely to happen 

I am sorry but "tl;dr" means too long didn't read. What does it have to do with the thread lol?

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am sorry but "tl;dr" means too long didn't read. What does it have to do with the thread lol?

It's like saying "the short version"

Meaning "The too long, didn't read version of the situation that can quickly be explained without going into every detail concerning all the legions/players who decide to not flip divine is -" 

It's the mechanics.

• Let's say Asmo drop Boss down to 10% hp,
  • then Elyos mookie-artifact and kill asmo/kill boss.
  • Who would get the fort?

Neither side is going to do 90% of the dps to let the other side steal it.

If we have to re-set boss (after mookie),

• then there is not enough time to kill boss/
  • the other side can just do the same mookie wipe and no one gets fort.

Maybe change in mechanics:

• If neither Asmo no Elyos take fort,
  • Both Asmo and Elyos get a PvE buff to kill boss faster
  • Boss in Divine should spawn sooner. (While Asmo take Demaha Elyos take Divine, or vise versa.)

Player created issues can only be solved by developer content coming in to the game making what players are currently doing irrelevant. Giving people a reason to take the fortress/risk losing it to the other faction is key to fixing this problem. We know Aion's timeline and what is to come and we know none of that is on the table for fixes so you have to just suck it up.

On 4/10/2020 at 0:24 PM, Aly-DN said:

No. It's players doing what is best for them personally. There is no collusion between anyone. Everyone is smart enough to figure out what is best for themselves.. and surprise surprise! That has everyone doing the same thing.

Aly, you used to be fun. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!? 

I've been reading through the forums and every comment of yours seems so derogatory anymore about everything.

12 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I've been reading through the forums and every comment of yours seems so derogatory anymore about everything.

I'm sure she's just sick of everyone's shit. Everyone is constantly shitting on her, calling her an NCsoft whiteknight -- which they'd know has been the complete opposite for the past year if they actually bothered to check her recent posts. I don't think she's even playing that much anymore. At least, I never see her on DN-A anymore unless she re-rolled toons/servers. As Cheese said, shit gets old eventually.

15 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Aly, you used to be fun. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!? 

I don't understand how my comment about this topic is derogatory. The OP accused the top players for both factions of "colluding" in order to keep Divine Balaur. Which is yet another baseless conspiracy theory. Players do what is best for them. That's not a surprise and it's hardly some grand conspiracy.

As for Cake, Van and Arhan's comments.. that's all true. As Cake can attest to personally, being the Aion world's kitty litter box hasn't always been fun and doing it for 10 years is even less fun. It doesn't matter that I call it like I see it.. neither pro nor anti NCSoft. I have been accused of just about everything. (Yet another grand conspiracy theory, btw.) I help where I can and weigh in when things get way out of hand (like the idiot who accused NCWest of being like Communist China.. it's amazing that posters like that can even tie their own shoes without help, let alone download and play a video game), but there are plenty of times that I just shake my head and take my hands off the keyboard lately.

As for playing.. anonymity is a wonderful thing. It's amazing how much easier things are when people don't know who you are. Did I tell you about the time that three potatoes camped my body for the full length of my self res shouting things like, "Go back to the forums"? Yeah. Good times. Good times.

22 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

As for playing.. anonymity is a wonderful thing. It's amazing how much easier things are when people don't know who you are.

That's really good then. Glad to hear you're playing peacefully under a new/renamed toon. Hope that's more fun for ya. :)

On 4/16/2020 at 11:22 AM, Aly-DN said:

I don't understand how my comment about this topic is derogatory. The OP accused the top players for both factions of "colluding" in order to keep Divine Balaur. Which is yet another baseless conspiracy theory. Players do what is best for them. That's not a surprise and it's hardly some grand conspiracy.

As for Cake, Van and Arhan's comments.. that's all true. As Cake can attest to personally, being the Aion world's kitty litter box hasn't always been fun and doing it for 10 years is even less fun. It doesn't matter that I call it like I see it.. neither pro nor anti NCSoft. I have been accused of just about everything. (Yet another grand conspiracy theory, btw.) I help where I can and weigh in when things get way out of hand (like the idiot who accused NCWest of being like Communist China.. it's amazing that posters like that can even tie their own shoes without help, let alone download and play a video game), but there are plenty of times that I just shake my head and take my hands off the keyboard lately.

As for playing.. anonymity is a wonderful thing. It's amazing how much easier things are when people don't know who you are. Did I tell you about the time that three potatoes camped my body for the full length of my self res shouting things like, "Go back to the forums"? Yeah. Good times. Good times.

Maybe. And I know shit get's old believe me as I've been here just as long myself as most of y'all here know. It's just, you used to throw a good joke or two around when ppl threw these stupid comments out there and make us laugh. You used to make me laugh. Or at the very least you'd post a funny gif. Like those 3 potatoes above your talking about. Why isn't there a gif of Donald Duck giving them the finger or something. You just used to be such fun Aly. That's all I'm saying.

A lot of bad things have happened to me lately, I'm hurting inside and I guess I just needed a good laugh.

3 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Maybe. And I know shit get's old believe me as I've been here just as long myself as most of y'all here know. It's just, you used to throw a good joke or two around when ppl threw these stupid comments out there and make us laugh. You used to make me laugh. Or at the very least you'd post a funny gif. Like those 3 potatoes above your talking about. Why isn't there a gif of Donald Duck giving them the finger or something. You just used to be such fun Aly. That's all I'm saying.

A lot of bad things have happened to me lately, I'm hurting inside and I guess I just needed a good laugh.

TiTs1cS.gif

zFFnoXQ.jpg

9lrZicM.jpg

0sdhn4v.jpg

1OQPSp1.jpg

15 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Ahh. Sorry, Aieryn! I didn't mean to let you down.

@ConspiracyTheorists&Potatoes

tumblr_n2n3j8strR1qc3ni5o2_250.gif

@DevilNest-KT

pudding_supernatural.gif

Archived