Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - April 15, 2020

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, April 15, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

  • Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Hungry Hatchlings event will continue until May 27
  • Daeva Boost Event will continue until April 29
  • Joker's Gambit will end
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will continue until April 27
  • Monster Hunt Challenge will end
  • Lost Ring Event will begin. You can find full details here

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

iowhgfxp1fs41.png 1d59i8ewesr41.png fmkkijwgftr41.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pabst-KT   

@Cyan You need to get rid of the 5 limit ancient boxes you exchange for genesis crystals in Lakrum. You're basically making it impossible for any new players to gear up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This event sounds good, I only dislike timed enchantment stones.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/lost-ring-event

I want to have that motion so badly, I am making a collection and I already miss another motion card:'(
[Event] [Motion Card] Happy Wedding

As for the boosts

10 minutes ago, Cyan said:
  • Daeva Boost Event will end

fMD9RKo.jpg

 

~~~

6 minutes ago, Pabst-KT said:

@Cyan You need to get rid of the 5 limit ancient boxes you exchange for genesis crystals in Lakrum. You're basically making it impossible for any new players to gear up.

He already said he told this to the devs in Korea twice.

 

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

I forgot the Daeva Boost event was extended. I'll update my post. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Cyan how many mobs so far for the monster hunter challenge?

 

Does the craft recipe in aetherforging for joker cards will disapear?

Edited by Lolnotagainlmao-EK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan some npcs and hostile npcs can't be clicked as of now, obelisks are disapearing same as warehouse master and stigma master.

 

Altar deitys can't be clicked same with gates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nwn-DN   

@Cyan

Can you update us on the kill count for the monster challenge that we had and when those transformation contracts will be distributed to the players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pabst-KT said:

@Cyan You need to get rid of the 5 limit ancient boxes you exchange for genesis crystals in Lakrum. You're basically making it impossible for any new players to gear up.

YES! PLEEASE!
I'm just frustrated. It's impossible to reach ppl buying just limited ones. Mainly because those strong ones bought lots of enchants and now we can't have the same condition to reach them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   
4 hours ago, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

@Cyan how many mobs so far for the monster hunter challenge?

 

Does the craft recipe in aetherforging for joker cards will disapear?

  1. Monster Hunt Challenge is currently around 3.1M monsters defeated.
  2. Since the Aetherforging recipes  are tied to the event they will be removed during the maintenance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cyan said:
  1. Monster Hunt Challenge is currently around 3.1M monsters defeated.
  2. Since the Aetherforging recipes  are tied to the event they will be removed during the maintenance. 

Understood, but im trying to level an alt and i can't level to 80 since npcs are bugged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Horuz-DN   
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Braaumm-DN said:

YES! PLEEASE!
I'm just frustrated. It's impossible to reach ppl buying just limited ones. Mainly because those strong ones bought lots of enchants and now we can't have the same condition to reach them.

This is definitely frustrating! The gap between +15 and the rest is totally broken. I’ve been trying to come back as a competitive player and all I’m getting is MASSIVE DAMAGE from people who barely know how to land a silence lock.

I’m used to be a competitive player since my first days in Aion because of my effort to gear up using all the lack of quests/instances/market possibilities we had.

Now all you gonna do is sit your ass and wait for sieges and PRAY to be in a legion who can get you to an blessed Altar to buy tickets.

Yall are basically limiting the game to those who have playing without a break. We, returning and new players got no reason to believe we can actually catch them by our own efforts.

You can’t get enough kinah to retune your items (THIS RETUNING SYSTEM IS THE BIGGEST BS BY FAR) that used to have FIXED STATUS and not all that healing boost and parry random status; You can’t get enough manastones since the NA RNG is over retarded; I’ve opened like 40 manastone boxes and all I get is parry/evasion/mp, not to talk about those ultimate Magical Attack I got from World Boss and I can’t even sell them to buy the Physical ones I need!!!! You can’t get enough shit due the Broker being locked for EVERYTHING! And do not forget you can’t even sell your stuff because of the taxes you get there and you don’t even have kinah to put an item for sale.

 

What are you guys trying to do with this game? I know you guys need to make money but don’t forget you only sell stuff if you have players to play.

 

Aion has now become a fully dependent CASH game. There’s nothing you can do without dropping your wallet here. And guess what:

YOU ARE NOT KILLING THE FCKING KINAH SELLERS WHEN YOU DONT LET US MAKE OUR OWN KINAH!!!

Let us have some fun while this game still exists and remove all that limited crap who stop us from actually playing, FOR REAL!

Edited by Horuz-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Casey-DN   

Couldn't agree more with what Horuz said. As a recently returning player looking to get back into the competitive scene its brutal, im not even trying to get my dark talon set because of how long itll take me to get all the enchantment stones right now. It makes more sense to just get the ulti bm fierce set and be done with it because at this point opening 100 boxes of bm for the fierce set is easier then trying to farm 1k+ pvp stones when theres no real way to do so. 1/2 daily from pvp instances are not enough at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

@Cyan some npcs and hostile npcs can't be clicked as of now, obelisks are disapearing same as warehouse master and stigma master.

 

Altar deitys can't be clicked same with gates

I also saw that too, I found out it was problematic with my event pet, it was impossible to select it and I used F8 to select it and do the quests and get the buff. I thought it was only me or my client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horuz-DN said:

This is definitely frustrating! The gap between +15 and the rest is totally broken. I’ve been trying to come back as a competitive player and all I’m getting is MASSIVE DAMAGE from people who barely know how to land a silence lock.

I’m used to be a competitive player since my first days in Aion because of my effort to gear up using all the lack of quests/instances/market possibilities we had.

Now all you gonna do is sit your ass and wait for sieges and PRAY to be in a legion who can get you to an blessed Altar to buy tickets.

Yall are basically limiting the game to those who have playing without a break. We, returning and new players got no reason to believe we can actually catch them by our own efforts.

You can’t get enough kinah to retune your items (THIS RETUNING SYSTEM IS THE BIGGEST BS BY FAR) that used to have FIXED STATUS and not all that healing boost and parry random status; You can’t get enough manastones since the NA RNG is over retarded; I’ve opened like 40 manastone boxes and all I get is parry/evasion/mp, not to talk about those ultimate Magical Attack I got from World Boss and I can’t even sell them to buy the Physical ones I need!!!! You can’t get enough shit due the Broker being locked for EVERYTHING! And do not forget you can’t even sell your stuff because of the taxes you get there and you don’t even have kinah to put an item for sale.

 

What are you guys trying to do with this game? I know you guys need to make money but don’t forget you only sell stuff if you have players to play.

 

Aion has now become a fully dependent CASH game. There’s nothing you can do without dropping your wallet here. And guess what:

YOU ARE NOT KILLING THE FCKING KINAH SELLERS WHEN YOU DONT LET US MAKE OUR OWN KINAH!!!

Let us have some fun while this game still exists and remove all that limited crap who stop us from actually playing, FOR REAL!

Truly Free

*all terms and all conditions apply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Horuz-DN said:

This is definitely frustrating! The gap between +15 and the rest is totally broken. I’ve been trying to come back as a competitive player and all I’m getting is MASSIVE DAMAGE from people who barely know how to land a silence lock.

I’m used to be a competitive player since my first days in Aion because of my effort to gear up using all the lack of quests/instances/market possibilities we had.

Now all you gonna do is sit your ass and wait for sieges and PRAY to be in a legion who can get you to an blessed Altar to buy tickets.

Yall are basically limiting the game to those who have playing without a break. We, returning and new players got no reason to believe we can actually catch them by our own efforts.

You can’t get enough kinah to retune your items (THIS RETUNING SYSTEM IS THE BIGGEST BS BY FAR) that used to have FIXED STATUS and not all that healing boost and parry random status; You can’t get enough manastones since the NA RNG is over retarded; I’ve opened like 40 manastone boxes and all I get is parry/evasion/mp, not to talk about those ultimate Magical Attack I got from World Boss and I can’t even sell them to buy the Physical ones I need!!!! You can’t get enough shit due the Broker being locked for EVERYTHING! And do not forget you can’t even sell your stuff because of the taxes you get there and you don’t even have kinah to put an item for sale.

 

What are you guys trying to do with this game? I know you guys need to make money but don’t forget you only sell stuff if you have players to play.

 

Aion has now become a fully dependent CASH game. There’s nothing you can do without dropping your wallet here. And guess what:

YOU ARE NOT KILLING THE FCKING KINAH SELLERS WHEN YOU DONT LET US MAKE OUR OWN KINAH!!!

Let us have some fun while this game still exists and remove all that limited crap who stop us from actually playing, FOR REAL!

 

2 hours ago, Casey-DN said:

Couldn't agree more with what Horuz said. As a recently returning player looking to get back into the competitive scene its brutal, im not even trying to get my dark talon set because of how long itll take me to get all the enchantment stones right now. It makes more sense to just get the ulti bm fierce set and be done with it because at this point opening 100 boxes of bm for the fierce set is easier then trying to farm 1k+ pvp stones when theres no real way to do so. 1/2 daily from pvp instances are not enough at all.

All this and a bag of chips. The difference between +0-+5 and +15 is like.. lv50 gold pvp set versus myth rank 1 with slotted composites. It's absolutely crazy. I don't even mind spending money in this game, but all I can bring myself to do is a Prestige Pack, and even then I'm rethinking that. I understand the "tHe DeVs aRe iN koReA, NCWEST cAn't dO anYThing" counter argument that seems to pop up when ever someone expresses their displeasure (or questions whether or not reward mechanics are going to be patched) I really do. But that doesn't mean people should stop expressing it. It should fill every post, and be replied to every thing any CM posts, even out of context. Because the minute people stop complaining, it means they've stopped caring. So +3000 Horuz and Casey, kudos! And just one last thing... There is apparently stones that are going to drop from this new event. The fact that we have to wait for events to grab stones, and possibly (realistically) skip out on greater rewards just to spam instances and luna resets to get LEGENDARY enchantments stones to enhance our gear to the point where we go from getting 2-3 shot, to 4-5 shot, is not a counter argument. Just saying

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The daily pink ring event quest requires 40 stellium.

Just throwing that out there for everyone trying to save stellium for enchantment stone tickets/other things. I didn't realize it took 40 of my stellium from my main until I tried to do the quest on an alt that didn't have any stellium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone actually play this game.........all this is great if only we could just use the teleporter???

is "CYAN" aware that all the hours before reset last night no one could use any essential game npc's???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The daily pink ring event quest requires 40 stellium.

Just throwing that out there for everyone trying to save stellium for enchantment stone tickets/other things. I didn't realize it took 40 of my stellium from my main until I tried to do the quest on an alt that didn't have any stellium.

I think it is weekly right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I think it is weekly right?

Ah you might be right? That makes it a little better, I guess. Still, that will teach me to do a quest without reading the requirements/text lol. (No, it won't; I'll still do that lmao.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know what is the purpose of still giving out normal transformation contracts like you did in the survey?? Oh boy, I'm so excited that I got a worthless gift... really? If you are going to give transformations, they should at least be ancient or higher. It is really a slap in the face NCSoft. >:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 Dear @Cyan

Since the entire planet is at home now,

more new & long-time returning players will come Aion

please consider adding even one more extra event which was very popular and close to aion community heart:

a) Alchemy event

b) Grand Daeva Horse Racing

c) Shugo's Emperial Event

d) Return of Sheep Event welcoming more gamers into Aion

we are eager to know which one is @Hime favorite.

aion-the-tower-of-eternity-4737-1920x120

Edited by Jessika-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Please  @Cyan , @Hime we need fixing this quest <Windiel's Help> (Asmodians) / <Windiel's Support> (Elyos)

We are not able to turn in this quest, it is impossible to complete it and get the rewards. 

Please Help!

It is not working!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×