Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jessika-DN

[Experience Marks] and Katalam Chests & Boxes!

Recommended Posts

After using Experience Extractor to produce the [Experience Marks]

How we use it on re-rollikng the Katalam Boxes and chests ?

Where and how we farm & get Katalam boxes & chests in the first place?

Can we do it on n.a. servers ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

After using Experience Extractor to produce the [Experience Marks]

How we use it on re-rollikng the Katalam Boxes and chests ?

Where and how we farm & get Katalam boxes & chests in the first place?

Can we do it on n.a. servers ?

 

You get the Katalam box with ultimate bloodmarks, you buy them in the NPC in Lakrum where you also buy the armor/weapon etc, 20 ultimate blood marks from that NPC, or 16 ultimate bloodmarks with the shugo that roams the altars randomly.

When you open the box it offers you its random reward, you either accept it or hit "reroll" and spend the said experience marks. I think for the first roll you need 4 marks, not sure about other rerolls and how many times you can reroll in a chest.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, You are right.

First Re-roll = spend 04 [Experience Marks] 

Second Re-roll = spend 08 [Experience Marks] 

Third Re-roll = spend 16 [Experience Marks] 

if possible, could you please say the name of NPC Vendor so we could locate him/her easier on Lakrum ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

Yes, You are right.

First Re-roll = spend 04 [Experience Marks] 

Second Re-roll = spend 08 [Experience Marks] 

Third Re-roll = spend 16 [Experience Marks] 

if possible, could you please say the name of NPC Vendor so we could locate him/her easier on Lakrum ?

Reason why I said where they are is because I didn't remember the names and also I am Asmodian so I do not even know the names of Elyos at all, so by saying where they are people could find them no matter their race.

Anyway they are Chilana and Lotelli in Lakrum for Asmodians, they are next to Veilbreakers as I mentioned above. Elyos have the exactly the same spot in their side, their names I do not know obviously since I never played an elyos character. They should have "Katalam Reward Officer" title under their name

PVAbkzs.jpg

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

considering the changes on Aion patch 7.3:

how or where can we get and farm ultimate bloodmarks ?

Edited by Jessika-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jessika-DN said:

considering the changes on Aion patch 7.3:

how or where can we get and farm ultimate bloodmarks ?

Crimson Katalam pvp quests and camp flipping quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we  also farm Shugo Lockbox coins in Katalam Region or is it exclusive to prestige players & users ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×