Regarding the Happy Wedding motion in the event

Falcy-DN

So I did some digging on Tuesday and here's what I found regarding the mystery motion.

Searching YouTube shows this video for "Pleasant Wedding" motion -- uploaded directly from NCsoft Korea's YT page. As you can see, it's just our Parasol motion. Note that the video has wedding background music and the characters are in (somewhat) wedding attire.

So I searched Powerbook and found the [Motion Card] Happy Wedding page: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188509002

On the flip side, there's also a page called [Motion Card] Parasol Twirl: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188501006

So I'm not sure if this actually is a new motion or if NCWest renamed Happy Wedding to Parasol Twirl in the past and then forgot they did that and used the Korean name for this motion in the new event. Some clarification would be really nice! I don't want to get that ring and then pick out a motion I already have.

(Sorry, not 100% related to your topic of wanting to buy it outright; just thought this would be an appropriate place to discuss it in general.)

We are unable to pin-point and locate those NPC's location on the map, giving the event Buffs, where are they? Katalam or Demaha ?

Lovely Buffs

To help aid you in your search for Promise Rings,you can find Serene Love Angmu, a love bird with the locations of Budding Love
Angmu, Kind Love Angmu, and Steamy Love Angmu, who are ready to provide buffs to all in the area. Interact with one of them and all
Daevas nearby will receive the following buffs for 20 minutes:
Attack Speed +5%
Casting Speed +5%
Movement Speed +5%

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

So I did some digging on Tuesday and here's what I found regarding the mystery motion.

Searching YouTube shows this video for "Pleasant Wedding" motion -- uploaded directly from NCsoft Korea's YT page. As you can see, it's just our Parasol motion. Note that the video has wedding background music and the characters are in (somewhat) wedding attire.

So I searched Powerbook and found the [Motion Card] Happy Wedding page: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188509002

On the flip side, there's also a page called [Motion Card] Parasol Twirl: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188501006

So I'm not sure if this actually is a new motion or if NCWest renamed Happy Wedding to Parasol Twirl in the past and then forgot they did that and used the Korean name for this motion in the new event. Some clarification would be really nice! I don't want to get that ring and then pick out a motion I already have.

(Sorry, not 100% related to your topic of wanting to buy it outright; just thought this would be an appropriate place to discuss it in general.)

While there is a color difference between the two, this isn't the first time NCSoft West has done something in this vein. On the old BCM market, they actually took skins readily available in game for less than 100k, renamed them, and put them on the BCM for NC Coin. I had made a few charts detailing that little scam a few years back on the original forums we had.

14 hours ago, Thalita-KT said:

We are unable to pin-point and locate those NPC's location on the map, giving the event Buffs, where are they? Katalam or Demaha ?

Lovely Buffs

To help aid you in your search for Promise Rings,you can find Serene Love Angmu, a love bird with the locations of Budding Love
Angmu, Kind Love Angmu, and Steamy Love Angmu, who are ready to provide buffs to all in the area. Interact with one of them and all
Daevas nearby will receive the following buffs for 20 minutes:
Attack Speed +5%
Casting Speed +5%
Movement Speed +5%

Little birds floating around their respective areas (Boiling Geyser lake, fountain behind Stellusia).

Archived