Forums

loyal stormwing egg

1 hour ago, Valkarie-DN said:

well its not a dumb question but ty

my main focus of this event was the get to the last egg to get my ulti contract n since that isnt a thing then to me it was a waste of time.

Why? Did anyone promise you an ultimate contract with the last stormwing egg? The pet rewards were there from 1 day before the event came out. If you think it is a waste you didn't have to do it.

Stormwing egg event is one of the best events after 6.0 because it gave everyone 2x legendary transforms (one semi selectable) and once leveled to level 4 you could get one selectable daevanion every day, an item that went for 350m to 450m on broker (it now dropped because everyone gets one every day).

You are complaining about the wrong event here. We also have perma Abyssal Splinter event, and numerous more events running simultaneously, like the passive boost, the snake boosts and what not.

12 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Why?? because we had to buy it, remember this?? https://www.aiononline.com/news/jokers-gambit

...this was not an event, it was a BCM featured item that they turned into a semi-event by giving everyone 6x free cards.

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

.this was not an event, it was a BCM featured item that they turned into a semi-event by giving everyone 6x free cards.

I never said it was an event, i just say that if we wanted to have an ultimate transformation, we had to buy the possibility of having it

It would not be logical that the storwing event gave us ultimate transformations and then put the possibility of having it on sale at the BCM, that would have been a very bad business. :P

28 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

Not saying ur wrong vess, but why even have an ulti egg then?.just seems to me this event benefits others rather me cuz my aim was to reach ulti to get my xform.

There is no ultimate stormwing egg, it is called [Event] Loyal Stormwing Orb, just because the orb is written in red letters it doesn't mean it is ultimate. Also the rewards have been out there, you knew the rewards beforehand. The pet that it summons has blue letters in name and it gives pink quest dailies.

Thank goodness you are not a sorcerer, you could have complained that a "loyal stormwing orb" should have been used as a weapon because it has the word "orb" in it.

~~
Before you complain, read the event:
https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings

EwC2Sgj.jpg

33 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

Not saying ur wrong vess, but why even have an ulti egg then?.just seems to me this event benefits others rather me cuz my aim was to reach ulti to get my xform.

1st the event benefits everyone coz its super easy to participate on it and the rewards are amazing and you can pick whatever you need from the boxes.

2nd your aim was to get the highest xform tier, the most broken feature in game entirely for free? From an event that requieres zero effort, nothing to farm like crazy just log in everyday and afk a bit?

I guess you are not even aware that some ppl alrdy spent more that 10.000 dollars on contracts to reach kaisinel and you expected to get it from an afk event LMAO

26 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

I dont know whats your gear, so im gonna assume you already have Ultimate +15, you can have benefit of this event saving stigma enchantmet stones for future enchantorama event, or save legendary / ultimate pve /pvp enchantmen stones for future  pvp / pve gear, you could try to get all your daevanion skills to +15. This event is not a waste even you are completly geared.

9 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

This event is not a waste even you are completly geared.

Event is so good that feels like my previous efforts worth nothing, doing this event on alt accounts got me 8 stigmas to +12 and 2 daevanion to +15 on my main and there is still more than a month more of free rewards before it ends lol

22 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Event is so good that feels like my previous efforts worth nothing, doing this event on alt accounts got me 8 stigmas to +12 and 2 daevanion to +15 on my main and there is still more than a month more of free rewards before it ends lol

Exactly, befoer this event I would enter alts level 80 in IDD hoping to get me a daevanion shugo, and evenif I got one, it was a random book, I would do like 100 entries and some times I would get like 1~2 daevanions if my luck was bad.

I feel like a total idiot for trying so hard to get daevanions before this event. 1 selectable daevanion every day for my main and all my alt accounts are having close to 80 stigma enchants each.

2 hours ago, Valkarie-DN said:

Since this event started I've only collected contracts and bypassed everything else cuz ulti is all I want. So reaching ulti egg and only received a legendary frigid which isn't even male xform is considered to me a waste of my time.

LOL! Dude.. Please, just stop. I had to log in just to say how moronic you sound right now. Honestly, whenever I've read these forums, so often I see you spouting utter nonsense, quite often calling out other people for complaining about legitimate concerns. Props to the people who do their best in keeping a straight face whilst answering you with logic. Actually, At first, I thought you were trolling. But now it's obvious you're missing a chromosome or two.
The funny thing is that you didn't even read the rewards page! Then PRESUMED you'd be given an ultimate contract!! Then decided to waste more of your apparent precious time on the forums to complain about wasting your time in-game!!!  Classic

Thanks for the luls, mate. All the best with your future endeavors.

4 hours ago, Valkarie-DN said:

(SIGH'S)why is there always one like you?

i guess u didnt noticed the reward page was misleading, but you keep on keep'ing on forum baby. and why is it that 99% of the forums/players assume something y'all do not know.

Man, go read the mthfking list of rewards, I linked you the page and I gave you a screenshot! There was nothing misleading nor was it ever mentioned it is an "ultimate egg" or that it will give you an ultimate transform. Are you serious? You can get the final egg, just by logging in and getting the few free token rewards. Even alt accounts with luna farmers will get the end egg, you thought every account would be rolling around with kaisinel/marchutan?

Seriously, you are either that dumb or you can't read.

Again, this is the info for the event:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings

and here you can see the reward for upgrading the final egg:

EwC2Sgj.jpg&key=bfaa24d18cdb350b139bd0ca

i read the entire reward list when event started, but ncsoft is actually known for making simple mistakes with certain things and starting us off with a normal grade egg up to ulti is what i saw and went for. how much of it was actually my fault in expecting an ulti? there should NOT have been an ulti grade egg...

Since i logged in everyday during this event i wouldnt say i expected an ulti for free cuz its not like i didnt invest my time being in front my pc for hours...try not to use that word free so easily cuz something from doing nothing is a free obtainment, but we all invest time and last i heard investing time is doing something.

Archived