Grinding for Pandora Ultimates... Am I foolish at this point to even start?

Gorokai-DN

22 minutes ago, Lad-DN said:

I'd just like to point out the big gap in retune stats is (for some reason) specific to ONLY the earrings.

For the other accessories the difference in stats like magic attack and heal boost is only around 2-5 points lower than skyflame. And the crit is higher on all the other pandora accessories/feathers. (As well as higher PvE attack at +15, earrings included)

exactly also the main armor in pandora sucks, it is worse even than T1 frostpacks. Not all pandoras are the "same tier" or something.

11 hours ago, Yehosh-DN said:

There's one problem with your rant: that's not how you get Ultimate Aureate gears...

If this is the case, where then is the best place to grind for Ultimate PvE? Your telling me Pandora gear sucks, and Legendary BloodMark gear is PvP, what then are my options? Instances?

4 minutes ago, Gorokai-DN said:

If this is the case, where then is the best place to grind for Ultimate PvE? Your telling me Pandora gear sucks, and Legendary BloodMark gear is PvP, what then are my options? Instances?

Today started an event where u can get PVE ult gear in FM an BOS, instances are really easy. the problem is the drop rate, but if u have friend, u can ask them to give you the loot that you need, the event will last 1 month.

Or you can wait and buy loot from players.. right now loot is like 100m to 200m, but in a couple of weeks it will goes down.

3 hours ago, Gorokai-DN said:

Right now there is an event where Bastion of Souls (BoS) and Frozen Monolith (FM) are dropping ultimate sovereign gear. Just the armor and weapons and it's completely random. You can be a ranger and get drops for any class. You can also get 1 free piece of ultimate sovereign armor (you get to choose which one you want) by doing the guide quests given by Risiel in Lakrum. 

The divine pandora accessories are good. The earrings are the only pandora accessory that is kind of bad. The necklace/rings/belt/wings are all just as good or better than legendary skyflame accessories.

Archived