Elyos hackers and NCsoft doesn't care.

OneManArmyX-KT

Hello,

I believe the title says it all. Every once in a while I'm running into gliding hackers from legion "One" in Ely side Katalam server. I guess abusing in-game glitches and bypasses is now entirely legal. Fake-jump teleporting in IB is the new normal and hacking with no animation as well as glitching the shield buff to keep it on infinitely.  Has NCSoft all but abandoned this game to its fate? I wonder what the point of keeping the game servers on is anymore, considering its also all about gear, 0 skill rotation, 0 abilities, 0 weaving, 0 tactic. It's all about p2w or farm hard for the DL+15 gear, then P2W some more for the stigmas & getting the ulti xform.  There is 0 balance between classes, the new vandal class is utterly broken, Testing it in Pandemonium, the class doesn't even follow its own skill instructions as far as damage mitigation goes.  SW is still a 2 shot cc class.  AT is utterly broken. Original classes stand no chance in 1v1's unless they are coming with a group. The game's faction imbalance is insane. All old gear is entirely irrelevant. The differences between DL+15 and Legend+15 gear is astronomical. A DL+15 player will make a legend +15 player, feel like they are lvl 10. 

- Has NCSoft completely lost their mind with this game?

-This game had the potential to be a wow beater from the git-go. They have turned it into an utter shithole. Deleted all skins, re-configured game with the xforms  which do not make any sense whatsoever.

-The enchantment rates are not even close to South Korea's enchantment rates.  Wasted over 83 stigma stones and could not get a stigma to go past +9. 

-Question to NCSoft:  Are you like baiting players into spending real hard earned cash $  and offer 0 support to the community? Doesn't that breach NCSoft's own rules of agreement where it says that the manufacturer must also adhere to these rules of engagement? Pretty sarcastic if you ask me.  When  will NCSoft actually have active, online GM's that actively engage in the game, witness  a hacker, moment they're caught, permaban, instantaneously.

10 hours ago, OneManArmyX-KT said:

-This game had the potential to be a wow beater from the git-go.

Look i liked Aion it was my fave mmorpg but you have to realize it was never going to compete with WoW from the get go. The thing that made WoW so successful was not its PvP but its PvE(specifically PvE servers). Aion came out from the gates saying to it's player base to bad so sad you have to PvP if you want to get to the PvE in our game. Which is why it was a PvPvE game. You can sit here now and try to call me a care bear but i like PvPvE but the reality is over 90% of the player base with-in the mmorpg genre hate it. They want either instant PvP content or No PvP content at all. Along with how poorly cryengine performed on specific PCs i fail to see how anyone can think after playing this game for so long that it had the potential to be the biggest game in the genre...especially since it had to go f2p in the region they are playing in years before it went f2p in its mother region.

P.S Why only hate for asmo hackers and not your own factions hackers?

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

P.S Why only hate for asmo hackers and not your own factions hackers?

He is Asmodian, he only faced the elyos hackers, so he doesn't have experience with the asmodian hackers. There are bad people in both factions this is a fact, he just sees it with his experience apparently.

And I agree on pve for WoW, they made the game have a ton of things to do outside pvp that you can enjoy it without the ned to set a pvp goal. Aion on the other hand has pve as a side thing, the end game goal is set by the develoeprs to be a ranking system and pvp and domination.

This is why they deleted all the "useless" (according to them) fun things we had in Aion and only made it streamlined for pvp progress. Heck they probably hate pve so much that made it impossible to get end game pve gear, like we currently can ahve Dark Talon pretty easily, Bloodmark set is easy as well and the Noble Gilded items have proc recipes.

...for pve you better have a big legion to loot right you their random drops for your class otherwise it is impossible to get geared.

Ugh,   I didnt say there aren't any asmo hackers. There are. Hacking in general if that makes you feel better. And no, it is not easy to get gear, not by any stretch of the imagination. Gear acquire is impossible, without at least 4-5 hours a day of gameplay which most responsible working class adults don't have.

The hardest part is patience. Eventually you will get enough materials because the game legitimately gives you everything for just showing up these days. Someone who has 2-3 hours can progress at the same speed someone who plays 16 hours a day unless the person playing 16 hours is paying more or events give out something trade-able.

Edit: Well i guess i did forget about fragments so there is that and they do take a while but if you wait around for an event you will eventually have enough anyways with out even playing so again patience. Legit i logged in during the Xmas event i think it was and got 4k frags on my main spending only kinah. It comes down all comes down to hanging around long enough till they legitimately give you everything you need.

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The hardest part is patience. Eventually you will get enough materials because the game legitimately gives you everything for just showing up these days. Someone who has 2-3 hours can progress at the same speed someone who plays 16 hours a day unless the person playing 16 hours is paying more or events give out something trade-able.

Edit: Well i guess i did forget about fragments so there is that and they do take a while but if you wait around for an event you will eventually have enough anyways with out even playing so again patience. Legit i logged in during the Xmas event i think it was and got 4k frags on my main spending only kinah. It comes down all comes down to hanging around long enough till they legitimately give you everything you need.

Fragments and etiums are account wh storable, you can have 12 characters in your account and simply put them all their 1-free entry in ID, if all of them lose you get the same etium as if you won 6 times (losing in ID gives half the rewards than winning in etiums). Of course you get fragments only if you win, but you can also run IB with alts that do not require gear, win with them and get fragments.

and yes there was an event in early 7.0 where we could get 1k spirit fragments by opening a chest or something. So the biggest truth is stick around and never stop playing to take advantage of these events that give a nitro-boost in everything.

If you have prestige double the entries. Yes it means to make 24 ID runs with 12 chars and 24 IBs, I am only mentioning it as it is 100% f2p easy to get the materials that previously were so hard to get.

The only thing that will make it hard for upgrades is enchant rates and enchant abundance of the player. And since I know @OneManArmyX-KT in game I know his enchant RNG is probably one of the worst, he has been blowing legendary stones like pop corn in a Sunday movie theater with a max size coke.

32 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Fragments and etiums are account wh storable

TRUE!!! i totally forgot about this. Actually this may be where all my frags came from that makes way more sense. From events that gave em to alts then i stored em.

RNG does not relate to difficulty aside from having the patients to keep smashing. 

• 2 months later...

We can all agree that there are many hackers in both races on both servers. We can start talking from there.

At first the staff told us that they couldn't just find hackers and so what they needed us to do was to report hackers and they would investigate them and ban them.

When we did that, they told us that just reporting wasn't good enough. Even if we gave them times and dates and locations. Screenshots were also not good enough. What we actually needed to do was send in video of the incident and then that would do their own investigation and ban the hackers.

As time went on, I think most of us have come to the conclusion that there is 100% a different form of "justice" for hackers who spend money and those that don't. Prime example.. Blackcrow. That player was caught hacking very publicly several times, though he had likely been hacking for years. He even came to the forums to post his pay-2-win gear as proof that he would never been banned. After iron clad proof was provided to Support by some dedicated staff members, he was finally banned. Only.. he wasn't really banned. The player got a hold of an executive's phone number, called him and CRIED. The exec then wanted to know why anyone would ban someone that had spent so much on the game. Blackcrow was unbanned and continued to play.. albeit for more quietly. While he was an extreme case, we can all point to multiple players who were banned for hacking and who either got their accounts back after a period of time or who just bought another account and continue to hack to this day.

As NCWest spent less and less time and resources on Aion, they have been less and less concerned about the fairness of the game. I think the staff has learned their lesson over the whole Blackcrow incident. Support isn't going to do their job even if you spoon feed them the evidence of hacking and the higher-ups only care about the bottom line. So why put any effort into banning hackers?

So NCSoft is going to be no help in stopping hackers.

The only thing that would stop hackers would be if players themselves refused to run with anyone that hacks. (Just so you know.. I did laugh when I wrote that.) Hacking has become more and more accepted, just as many ingame behaviors that would previously get you shunned have now become accepted. (Racist language, ninja looting, kill stealing, stalking, harassment, etc,) Basically the game has become a great big toilet of bad behaviors. You can absolutely find little niches of great people who mostly just tune out all the nastiness and if you can do that, too, Aion is still a great place to while away your free time hours.

I guess the bottom line is..

It took a long time to get where we are and it isn't going to change. Don't let it bother you, keep your eyes on your own game and you will be much happier.

11 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Todos podemos concordar que existem muitos hackers em ambas as raças nos dois servidores. Podemos começar a conversar a partir daí.

No início, a equipe nos disse que não podiam encontrar hackers e, portanto, o que precisavam era denunciar os hackers e eles os investigariam e os baniriam.

Quando fizemos isso, eles nos disseram que apenas reportar não era bom o suficiente. Mesmo se lhes dermos horários, datas e locais. As capturas de tela também não eram boas o suficiente. Na verdade, o que precisávamos fazer era enviar um vídeo do incidente e, em seguida, fazer sua própria investigação e banir os hackers.

Com o passar do tempo, acho que a maioria de nós chegou à conclusão de que existe 100% de uma forma diferente de "justiça" para hackers que gastam dinheiro e aqueles que não gastam. Primeiro exemplo .. Blackcrow. Esse jogador foi pego hackeando muito publicamente várias vezes, embora ele provavelmente estivesse hackeando há anos. Ele chegou aos fóruns para postar seu equipamento de pagamento 2-win como prova de que nunca seria banido. Depois que algumas provas dedicadas foram fornecidas ao Suporte por alguns funcionários dedicados, ele foi finalmente banido. Só .. ele não foi realmente banido. O jogador conseguiu o número de telefone de um executivo, ligou para ele e CRIED. O executivo então queria saber por que alguém baniria alguém que gastara tanto no jogo. O Blackcrow era desbanido e continuava tocando .. embora por mais silenciosamente. Enquanto ele era um caso extremo,

Como o NCWest gastou cada vez menos tempo e recursos em Aion, eles se preocuparam cada vez menos com a imparcialidade do jogo. Acho que a equipe aprendeu a lição durante todo o incidente de Blackcrow. O suporte não fará o trabalho deles, mesmo que você dê a eles evidências de hackers e os superiores apenas se preocupam com o resultado final. Então, por que se esforçar para banir os hackers?

Portanto, a NCSoft não ajudará a impedir os hackers.

A única coisa que impediria os hackers seria se os próprios jogadores se recusassem a correr com alguém que invadisse. (Só para você saber. Eu ri quando escrevi isso.) Os hackers se tornaram cada vez mais aceitos, assim como muitos comportamentos no jogo que anteriormente o deixariam evitado agora são aceitos. (Linguagem racista, pilhagem de ninjas, roubo de assassinos, perseguição, assédio, etc). Basicamente, o jogo se tornou um grande banheiro de maus comportamentos. Você pode encontrar absolutamente pequenos nichos de ótimas pessoas que geralmente acabam com toda a maldade e, se você pode fazer isso também, Aion ainda é um ótimo lugar para passar o tempo livre.

Eu acho que a linha inferior é ..

Demorou muito tempo para chegar onde estamos e não vai mudar. Não deixe que isso o incomode, fique de olho no seu próprio jogo e você ficará muito mais feliz.

What we have left to do is join this mafia .... to continue playing soon I will be another one with bots making luna to sell kinah! and another vanillagod player
unfortunately those who can't join them!

1 minute ago, Therry-KT said:

What we have left to do is join this mafia .... to continue playing soon I will be another one with bots making luna to sell kinah! and another vanillagod player
unfortunately those who can't join them!

And since I doubt you drop thousands of $$ each month in Aion, you will actually get perma banned.

Best of luck to you.

40 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

E como duvido que você largue milhares de $$ todos os meses em Aion, você será banido permanentemente.

Boa sorte para você.

No one is banned for using this ... Vanilla be calm! is to look at the servers nobody is banned

17 hours ago, Therry-KT said:

No one is banned for using this ... Vanilla be calm! is to look at the servers nobody is banned

You keep banging the drum that yo are going to do this so it would be ironic if you actually are the next person to be banned but make it your choice not because it is other people's choice. I think your missing the takeaway I took from Aly's contribution in that it is a question of personal ethics so play your own game. For me I would say why play at all if the whole thing becomes an easy cheat, where's the satisfaction in that, so don't worry about the wankers. From NC maybe some of these hacks I read about should be made available to all, then they would be legit and more equal, but I'm laughing too as I write that.

1 hour ago, skythee-DN said:

Você continua tocando o tambor para fazer isso; seria irônico se você realmente for a próxima pessoa a ser banida, mas faça a sua escolha não porque é a escolha de outras pessoas. Eu acho que você está perdendo a contribuição que tirei da contribuição de Aly, pois é uma questão de ética pessoal, então jogue seu próprio jogo. Para mim, eu diria por que jogar se a coisa toda se tornar uma trapaça fácil, onde está a satisfação nisso, então não se preocupe com os idiotas. Na Carolina do Norte, talvez alguns desses hacks sobre os quais eu li devam ser disponibilizados para todos, então eles seriam legítimos e mais iguais, mas também estou rindo enquanto escrevo isso.

But I'm totally against any kind of cheating!
but I'm not a fool!
I don't want to waste hours of my life farm looking for ways while they just put the bots to make luna and do 10b a month! do you think that's fair? so don't give me sad stories because ... silly is the one who accepts this silently not any kind of punishment!
and what is more ridiculous ... is that today any player can identify a vanilla !! and it is easier for me to be banned from this forum ... for telling truths, than SOMEONE USING CHEAT NO AION USING TRADE BOT USING BOT TO MAKE LUNA AND SELL KINAH!

Players who are top ranking on game usually have some sort of hack... It doesn't matters if its Elyo or Asmo, it's the way it is, not all of them, but most of them. it has been that way since early aion 1.9 when I started playing there were bots hoarding high drop zones or Godstone dropping mobs, either boting (auto hunt), Radar, go thru objects, no animation, run faster, fly anywhere, glide up like superman... NC have tried to stop them, but ppl always find a way to bypass it.. so it's not lack of interest... its an increased dishonesty on players... I have never been an xform 5 stars... I have never had over 5 Billion kinah, I usually end patches with Best Gear but not always enchanted...and honestly I don't care. I enjoy the game, I even love to kill well known hackers whenever I can.. 

And complaining on forums have NO impact on how stuff is handled inside NCsoft Management/Staff/Developers.

If you want to prove something you will need proof. video is preferred and is NOT always guaranteed that there will be a Ban, and still if they ban someone, usually is for 8 days, 2 weeks, a month and only on rare occasions its a permaban. Don't waste your time posting on forums...

Archived