Sign in to follow this  
BlueMemory-KT

Stigma Enchant Buff

@Cyan  Hello! Is it possible to do event for stigma enchant which will be actually for everybody? I remember last one was fall 2019 and it was only for people who had +9 already, but what about players who only trying to get there? We want a bit more support for ungeared people please! Thank you! 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I got mine to +9 only when in 5.8 we had a power up event with a safe spot at +6. I cannot make a new +9 ever since.

Safe spot +6 was for accesories only. 

(Tried stigmas +10 back then droped to +2 lol)

For stigmas was to avoid destruction and lose 1 enchant lvl while using others stigmas as materials. But yeah you are right, that was the best event i feel lucky i took advantage of it

Couple days ago one of my secondary stigmas that didnt make it to +9 in 5.8, i tried to enchant it, was at +8 used 40 stones, now its +7

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Safe spot +6 was for accesories only. 

(Tried stigmas +10 back then droped to +2 lol)

For stigmas was to avoid destruction and lose 1 enchant lvl while using others stigmas as materials. But yeah you are right, that was the best event i feel lucky i took advantage of it

Couple days ago one of my secondary stigmas that didnt make it to +9 in 5.8, i tried to enchant it, was at +8 used 40 stones, now its +7

Hm... now that you mention it I think you are right. But anyway we had an event with increased enchant rates, this is when I did my stigmas to +9. When they made +9 a safe spot, I simply made them all +10. One stigma went first try and another one needed close to 20 (I forgot how many times in a row it failed just to get that +1 literally). Tis is why I never bothered with trying +12.

My Arcane Thunderbolt stigma was at +8 I do not even remember why I never took it to +9, so I tried to enchant it in 7.0, it went all the way back to +1 at some point and it is now at +6. Thankfully it is in the new slots, so it doesn't bother me that much.

I have a +12 storm strike that was purchased for only 400m by a person who wanted to quit the game lol.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

I used 20 stigma enchantment stones on a +9

• got to +10 twice, then failed.
  • never got it to +11

Stigma Enchantment rates are broken. If you get to +9, ok to try to +10 it because +9 is safe.

• then just save up stigma enchantment stones until some kind of enchanting event.

Hallo-DN   
Posted (edited)

I'm  stacking and saving up my stigma stones from egg event, hopefully I will get 1 or few stigmas to +12 this time (  main toon has all stigmas to +9 now). I dont remember how many I used. I didnt succeed getting atleast 1 to 12+ prev. try.

Edited by Hallo-DN

7 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

To get 6 stigmas to +12, it took me 500+ stigma enchantment stones. 

If we got all of them for 13m each from gold ingots that would have been 6,5 billion kinah :D

I am going to wait until we get an event and use a fraction for the same result.