1 Kinah Retuning??

Fungie-DN

So during this long quarantine and endless farming and instances; people have been able to get geared faster because of xp/drop rate/xp buffs plus the stormwings buff and free enchants/skills w.e. It would be nice for our next event to be retuning. Ik it would help out a lot of players including new players who came back during the stormwing <3

2 hours ago, Fungie-DN said:

So during this long quarantine and endless farming and instances; people have been able to get geared faster because of xp/drop rate/xp buffs plus the stormwings buff and free enchants/skills w.e. It would be nice for our next event to be retuning. Ik it would help out a lot of players including new players who came back during the stormwing <3

Funny fact about myself, we had it like 2~3 times already since 6.2 launched and whenever we had it, I always already had my items tuned the hard and expensive way (up to 200m per item). I was never able to take advantage of the 1 kinah retuning event.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Funny fact about myself, we had it like 2~3 times already since 6.2 launched and whenever we had it, I always already had my items tuned the hard and expensive way (up to 200m per item). I was never able to take advantage of the 1 kinah retuning event.

Same, but I loved the retune buff for my alts!

On 4/27/2020 at 3:16 AM, Fungie-DN said:

Okay since i posted this, now we get an event that gives out red gear from Fm and Bos.....Now we really need 1 kinah retune LOL

10 hours ago, Fungie-DN said:

Okay since i posted this, now we get an event that gives out red gear from Fm and Bos.....Now we really need 1 kinah retune LOL

I think we will get the retunes the hard way and when we are done they will implement the 1 kinah retune event :D

Dear @Gideon @Hime

suggestion:

with the entire gaming industry engaged in the covid-19 health campaign reminding gamers & players to wash hands regularly,

it would be so c00l to have the Red Code Event coming back. Please talk to @Cyan if he would like to study this possibility of ideas for upcoming events.

Lets celebrate and congratulate all doctors, medics and nurse professionals around the globe with Aion.

Aion0239.jpg

Archived