NA returns our entry to IDD

Yersson-KT

First of all, a cordial greeting to all who read this post, I would like to put a complaint and discussion that has been pending for a long time in our NA servers, which has been a great annoyance for both veteran and novice players, we are talking about the only (1) entry to IDD-Infernal Drakenspire Depths or two in case of having a prestige package, NA has not only lowered the loot of the ultimate feet of the instances in general, but also has made the drop buffs practically useless. when looting a boos, with all these advercities so that the characters can be equipped NA takes away 3 more entrances that are by default both in Korea, Europe, Japan and Russia. NA is the only one with aion service with this characteristic. It is time to make the relevant claims to technical support so that these entrys are returned to us.

I completely agree with you that NA should get the same entries. I also think NA should get treated the same as its counterparts but I don't think this will happen idk why but NCwest just doesn't care for this game thats evident from the lack of attention we get and the state of the BCM.  However we can all hope for the best.

@Cyan this is a comparison of the number of entries to Infernal Drakenspire Depths (IDD) that an Aion EU player without GoldPack has and those of an Aion Na player with Prestige Pack. As you can see the players of aion Na we have very few entries compared to those of Aion EU. This type of limitations is what lowers the spirits of the players. Do you think you could talk to the aion development team to improve this aspect?

4lYhxK3.jpeg

Everything should be official-style. Enough with regional nerfs. Drop rates should return to the official ones and entry counts as well.

This is also going to lower the complains we have against NCWest because most of the problems come from regional nerfs, if EVERYONE around the world have the same Aion experience we won't have a reason to complain to NCWest.

I do not even expect them to get this fix now, but lets all propose in the next patch, when we get 7.5 we should get the official Aion, or as close as possible!

The regional things should revolve around BCM and the shop and prices, everything else could and should have been the same to the original real Aion.

Archived