Weekly Server Maintenance - April 29, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, April 29, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Hungry Hatchlings event will continue until May 27.
  • Daeva Boost event will end.
  • Lost Ring Event will continue for two more weeks.
  • The Winds of Change event will begin. You can find more details here.
  • Manastone Mayhem will start. Details will be provided on the forums after the maintenance.
  • Tthe ability to use the Gold Sand Traders on integrated servers (such as Instance or Battlefield servers) will be removed.
  • An issue where the Event tab of the Lugbug Missions window displayed a Korean banner will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Black Cloud Lockbox Key referenced an incorrect item in its description will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

y2nzxh959ru41.png w80wxh1knkv41.jpg v53ac1if1gu41.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Bastion of Souls and Frozen Monolith - defeating the final bosses can earn you powerful Ultimate Sovereign armor and weapons.

in FM the drop is one for all, or one for each??

• Beshmundir Temple and Drakenspire Depths - defeating final bosses has a chance to drop Manastone Fasteners, Ancient Engraved Manastone Boxes, and Legendary Engraved Manastone Boxes.

Even for lvl 80 characters??

1 minute ago, MintyR-DN said:

was just thinking with an event name like that 7.5 has to be on the way

Yeah, the end of event says "The Winds of Change will be active until May 27, so be sure to explore these areas before they’re changed permanently!", which makes sense since all of the above regions will be removed

Just now, Brutallus-DN said:

Yeah, the end of event says "The Winds of Change will be active until May 27, so be sure to explore these areas before they’re changed permanently!", which makes sense since all of the above regions will be removed

i'm aware that cyg/enshar were removed and lakrum is gonna be like katalam but bos and fm were removed too?

Where’s the fix for Arena of Discipline, we need rewards for February, March and April! Why can’t you just have an excel sheet for each month and look at Arena records and out players with their competition points and do it in order and start paying out rewards. Honestly this is getting out of hand.

14 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Yeah, I'm not sure why FM was removed, BoS seemed like a good choice cause no one does it except for events

Esoterrace becomes the new FM, and I think LUT becomes the new BoS. They did this on the last update when they removed CoE and Mirash.

2 minutes ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Weeks doing cubics, months enchanting gear, enchanting daevaneons, enchanting stigmas to do BENM to get the weapon, and then they gonna give FOR FREE for people who dont ever entered SLEZ in their lives

LMFAO

We still don't know what the drop rate will be like, but I am totally one of those people who has never seen the inside of SL, and I want it ALL!

2 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Esoterrace becomes the new FM, and I think LUT becomes the new BoS. They did this on the last update when they removed CoE and Mirash.

Ohhhh you're right, but sadly Eso isn't remade and will take much longer to finish a run.
On the other hand tho, I think (at least from when I ran it once) it drops one or two daevanion marks of knowledge from the bosses before last boss

25 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Ohhhh you're right, but sadly Eso isn't remade and will take much longer to finish a run.
On the other hand tho, I think (at least from when I ran it once) it drops one or two daevanion marks of knowledge from the bosses before last boss

what is Eso?

3 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

ncsoft, you are going in the right direction with these new changes via solo farming for needed things such as gears/weapons and not so dependent on the mercy of these judgemental folks that play aion.

Finally something really good, now i can grind without hearing from this over geared people.. DUMBELL

ncsoft need to learn that making aion more solo based is the best option to make lots more money cuz running with others and getting things stolen or removed from parties just cuz the leader is having a bad day or a friend want in and you're not their friend is total bs and trust me when i say lots more ppl will invest more time/money knowing they control what they do and whats done.

i spoke to someone ingame and they said to me they have to remain quiet or people they play with or are dependent on will make things hard for them. does that seem right to u? be do dont do what we say or else we will make gaming hard for u. ncsoft, when you become smart you will make every none final endgame instance group play and everything else leading up to that soloable so ppl know they can login and not have to sit and wait til others feel like getting off their lazy asses.

Archived