Weekly Server Maintenance - April 29, 2020

Cyan

i spoke to someone ingame and they said to me they have to remain quiet or people they play with or are dependent on will make things hard for them. does that seem right to u? be do dont do what we say or else we will make gaming hard for u. ncsoft, when you become smart you will make every instance solo play and endgame group play so ppl know they can login and not have to sit and wait til others feel like getting off their lazy asses or deciding who get to go based on how nice lol or liked they are cuz last i heard being nice or liked has nothing to do with gaming...people have their own meaning of what nice is and thats being a dictator. now whats worse than a dictator? lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

i spoke to someone ingame and they said to me they have to remain quiet or people they play with or are dependent on will make things hard for them. does that seem right to u? be do dont do what we say or else we will make gaming hard for u. ncsoft, when you become smart you will make every instance solo play and endgame group play so ppl know they can login and not have to sit and wait til others feel like getting off their lazy asses or deciding who get to go based on how nice lol or liked they are cuz last i heard being nice or liked has nothing to do with gaming...people have their own meaning of what nice is and thats being a dictator. now whats worse than a dictator? lol

Are you okay? I think someone hurt you.

Also dumb af to all the people who farmed cubics to do benm and now your giving the wep for free to all lol

Casey, what hurt's is the fact that people ive helped for years now just sit back and say nothing or even defend me when they know im right all because they are afraid of their so called friends/guild members wont play with them or make things hard for them...the reason their giving the weapons away now is good thing cuz now more ppl of the community will have better gears that will make the majority stronger and be able to handle the harder mobs and bosses thats to come rather than going into a new patch with just the same handful of players and watching the patch of old repeat itself so these event changes are a great thing. try n see that.

18 minutes ago, Casey-DN said:

Are you okay? I think someone hurt you.

Also dumb af to all the people who farmed cubics to do benm and now your giving the wep for free to all lol

I disagree.
Even though you could have farmed BENM every week till 7.5 drops there is no guarantee that you would get your weap, much like IDD in 6.0 when it took me almost 8 months to get mine. The event IMO (from the description, at least) seems really nice and can give us the boost we need to do end-game 7.5 instances.

4 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

I disagree.
Even though you could have farmed BENM every week till 7.5 drops there is no guarantee that you would get your weap, much like IDD in 6.0 when it took me almost 8 months to get mine. The event IMO (from the description, at least) seems really nice and can give us the boost we need to do end-game 7.5 instances.

I mean this is true, but now there is almost 0 point in even bothering with cubics for benm because of this event and no real point in running when everyone will get given the weapon. All the people who haven't even done SL easy. GG

omg casey stop being so selfish in regards to now everyone will be getting the weapon when everyone having these items will infact make the damn community stronger as a whole or are you just one of those ppl that just think of themselves.

ncsoft is considering the community so why u cant see that.

11 hours ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Weeks doing cubics, months enchanting gear, enchanting daevaneons, enchanting stigmas to do BENM to get the weapon, and then they gonna give FOR FREE for people who dont ever entered SLEZ in their lives

LMFAO

Yep, I did like 300 PF runs in 6.x patch to get my gear, fast forward in 7.0 and all of my gear is useless and now I need to do 100 pf runs, 100 IDD runs, 500 SL runsetc to get the new gear AGAIN. Then I crafted my soldusk weapon like in the 2nd week in 7.0 so the materials were drop dead expensive, I used 2,5b of kinah in mats to craft the weapon and now they have an RNG event where you can get one (with the rings). Imagine people doing daevanion enchanting the hard way, then poof a stormwing pet comes and gives everyone a free selectable daevanion EVERY day for months!

You find it unfair, this is what Aion is all about since forever.

1 hour ago, Michelli-DN said:

Also,

We are waiting for any info or news on

"Manastone Mayhem" Event

nPEf7is.jpg&key=5d2c4c60e03969a06505527f

This image is from my post, lol I remember the struggle, I still get the useless manastones when I craft. That evasion ultimate stone was discarded, little did I know it would cost 200m to sell it in 7.0 patch.

51 minutes ago, Casey-DN said:

This happens always when something new is released, there are those hardcores that do it the hard way first than others and then they do an event or a new patch that makes it obsolete.

this event proves 1 thing that yall say about me all the time and that is, we all have or find some reason to cry about something so go ahead all those that farmed for months and cry now that more ppl will have what u spent months to obtain. but u wont cry if u understand that in time everything changes so ask urself why u didnt see this coming.

these changes are for the community that i  love so too all that have a problem with the changes i say good for you and shut the hell up about it and see its a great thing.

For the love of god why do you guys always break stuff?  Massive severe pin problems which was ironed out months ago is back!!!!  Now instead of a few quick clicks to log in it takes an eternity just for it to throw an error about locking you out for 8 hours.  Please fix.

Archived