End Game topics of interest

Crumble-KT

Hi guys n gals,

So there's a few end game topics id like to bring to attention and i hope NC see this, now i will offend or cause outrage because nowadays people are pusses and or easily offended, BUT!!

First id like to offer my opinion that NC get rid of Xform.. again... why?! Im sure anyone would know that there is nothing more demoralizing when not only is every man and his dog  Xforms numerous times within an hour of every fort battle resulting in continuous death in less than 1 second.... what gets me is that NC allow these guys to no only pay to win but give them an extra buff to be almost unbeatable to the point where they run into a group and do the hulk smash with an AOE so god dam ridiculous itl kill people on other servers! how is that even skillful?!

Second is Arena of Discipline rewards....why on earth do you guys give us potions that are the same as open world but can only be used in the arenas?! just takes up our cube space or 100% of the time discard!

Third is Minion minium, now im pretty sure most of us have realized that it takes many many months to get enough A minium to upgrade our A classs Minions only to fail.... for me that was well over a year of collecting as not only is A minium hard to get but B class is as well and this is what im not understanding... why is B class SO hard to get and infact i believe harder than A class nowadays?!

Expression of opinion is always welcome!

more to come............

Nobody is getting rid of transforms, the only problem with transforms is the way people acquired them through the RNG cesspool so many people got the good stuff while others got the bad stuff, last year during Easter time we had an event that you could farm a ton of legendary transforms and even better, farm the one you wanted. Those who didn't play during that time could have taken their semi-selectable ones during this time of the year, we have 2x legendary ones from the pet and 1x potential from the cards and do not forget you can get 1x free legendary every 2 months f2p from the lugbug weekly.

The transformation system is good because we have ONE buff for everything instead of having to have scrolls for every little thing. I'd rather have one scroll than have to take runnign scroll, attack speed/ c.speed scroll, critical scroll, fire resist, earth resist, water resist, wind resist, food and potions and what not.

They also fixed the stats and time so nobody can complain now. Yes it is still hard to get the ultimate but that is the game.

~

the arena potions used to have lower cool downs back in 5.x or something, but I haven't done any arena since then, so I cannot confirm, just discard them if they are the same.

~

You can get a ton of miniums if you luna reset Minium Vault, it costs only 40 luna for the first 3 resets of the day, so you can really make a ton of minium at will as long as you either craft luna from luna instances with main+alts or just pay for them.

I think you guys have misunderstood, im not talking about the transformation system to which I actually like that its the transform into Guardian Generals, I just think its unfair alot of the time and yeah maybe have the top couple of ranks who should transform. Cant stand it when your out in the open world pvpn and someone get mad and has to destroy everyone by transforming into one of these guys.

Yep i understand where to get A grade Miniun from but im talking about B grade. A grade is easier to get.... but whats the point when you have no A Class minions and hardly any B grade Minium to combine to get A class?

cheers

7 hours ago, Crumble-KT said:

I think you guys have misunderstood, im not talking about the transformation system to which I actually like that its the transform into Guardian Generals, I just think its unfair alot of the time and yeah maybe have the top couple of ranks who should transform. Cant stand it when your out in the open world pvpn and someone get mad and has to destroy everyone by transforming into one of these guys.

Yep i understand where to get A grade Miniun from but im talking about B grade. A grade is easier to get.... but whats the point when you have no A Class minions and hardly any B grade Minium to combine to get A class?

If you go to the random entry in minium vault (the center guy) he teleports you to a random path and for this it gives you one additional box in the end of the instance, it will most likely have useless kerubian type transforms but some times it gives you a real minion contract which obviously has chances to get B or A rank minions.

But also the a-minions are also kinda cheaper on broker at the moment.

14 hours ago, Crumble-KT said:

This has been a feature since early Aion. It is not unfair, If you see someone Xform log out/do something else in game for 10-20 mins problem solved. The mechanic has been around and used like this for over 10 years.

Archived