FM - BoS drops success rate

Arhangelos

OK, drop me your RNG luck. I have done 10 FM (free, 5x before reset and 5x after) and 10x BoS

10x FM runs: 1 ulti drop (mystic plate main armor, extracted), the rest had just the typical drops
9x BoS runs: 0 ulti drops
1x BoS run = bugged, I kipped the first mob in the stairs and the first door never opened, it seemed "open" it wasn't there but I couldn't get past it. BoS was always kinda buggy in 7.2

...I also had the snake +50% drop rate buff in all the runs. God forbid if I ever get any drops without a drop rate buff.

10 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I've actually got more drops WITHOUT the drop buff lol, go figure. But yeah, this event lasts a month, so we still have plenty of time to get stuff. :x

I got my ultimate drop when the snake buff worn off! Dayum, I even joked in game that the snake buff gives you negative bonus on drop rate.

I am not even sure about the amulet though.

55 minutes ago, Glinda-EK said:

If you look at the system messages, somebody gets an Ultimate Sovereign item every minute or two.

This is a server delay or something, we see no messages for 5 minutes and then we see the drops all at once. Last night it was like a matrix in my screen, for 5 minutes nothing and then boom... a ton of ulty drops in the announcement right in the middle of my screen.

I purchased loot rights for a cloth leggings, and guess what... that boss had THREE ultimates in it, I couldn't believe it, I didn't even know it was possible. That guy legit did one FM run and he loot-right sold 3 ulti items!

Today I did 3 chars with 5 entries each, so an additional of +15 runs, most of the time the boss didn't even have a legendary drop and obviously no ulty in there. I think the times that the ulty drops change throughout the day.

I see ppl selling the 3-4 ultimate item already, i think we're just unlucky man. I've done almost 30 FM runs and 10 BoS runs, 1 ultimate in FM and 1 in BoS that i can't use. Then i decide to buy my cipher-blade, this event is not compatible with my rng lucky.

4 hours ago, evK-KT said:

I see ppl selling the 3-4 ultimate item already, i think we're just unlucky man. I've done almost 30 FM runs and 10 BoS runs, 1 ultimate in FM and 1 in BoS that i can't use. Then i decide to buy my cipher-blade, this event is not compatible with my rng lucky.

Same, but the only thing that makes it "good" is that risiel alts are FM compatible. You just need 3 people and that is all. If you get 2 more buddies with alts, you can run it back to back and hope to get something eventually.

Also drop buffs probably do nothing for this event (heck they might even work the opposite way lol)

53 minutes ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

I only did BoS because you do not need a group and after many runs, the red items I got were one for a sorcerer and one for a ranger and I am a chanter. :) Pity that we give the items we cannot use to our own accounts characters.

I only did my 5 free BoS runs, after that I would never reset for it, 5 runs = 0 ulties. FM is the only way to go because you can trade items, so you can do the free runs of alt characters and only pay for the re-entry to get in and get it with your main.

Heck I won't even do my free FM runs in my main next week, they are going to be wasted this way. I'll do only alts, when a sorc item drops, I'll enter my free FM entry and claim it.

BoS is a good way to stock up on kinah though. You can run BoS on your alts and then store all their kinah in your warehouse. I've made about 150 mil this way during this first week only. It's mundane and I'm so tired of BoS since I've been running it since 5.6, BUT it's good to make some kinah since that's so hard these days.

35 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

BoS is a good way to stock up on kinah though. You can run BoS on your alts and then store all their kinah in your warehouse. I've made about 150 mil this way during this first week only. It's mundane and I'm so tired of BoS since I've been running it since 5.6, BUT it's good to make some kinah since that's so hard these days.

I agree as long as you are not bored and you do not have alts for FM, because if you get one good ulti drop in fm you can sell it for a good chunk of money.

BUT I am officially done with this event, I have done my 10 runs in my main in fm (as posted in the first post) and the 10 in bos, and then I did 7 alts all 5 entries, so another 35 entries.

All of the 35 entries had 0 ultimates, the majority of them didn't even have legendary drops. So I do not care about the success story of others and how many ulties they got, or how many billions they did selling loot rights, I personally am done, knowing that in 7.5 we can get new pve gear. I will purchase loot rights for my class, but I am not running FM with alts hoping to get a drop.

I actually don't mind the drop rate for the event given the fact its easy runs for top end game gear! The annoying thing is that most of the time its useless as its not our class so i think and wish if NC made the gear account tradable so we can actually use it for our alts atleast! Ive also found drop rates don't really work all that much.

Also like to point out that BoS bugs from time to time, my experience is the gates disappear and cannot pass through.... it sad and a waste when you buy the reset scrolls and this happens :( anyone else experience this?

8 hours ago, Crumble-KT said:

I actually don't mind the drop rate for the event given the fact its easy runs for top end game gear! The annoying thing is that most of the time its useless as its not our class so i think and wish if NC made the gear account tradable so we can actually use it for our alts atleast! Ive also found drop rates don't really work all that much.

Also like to point out that BoS bugs from time to time, my experience is the gates disappear and cannot pass through.... it sad and a waste when you buy the reset scrolls and this happens :( anyone else experience this?

If we could get a box and choose what item we get then not only everyone would be happier, but NCWest would be making money, because boxes couldn't be loot righted to other people and thus people would be resetting with scrolls or luna with their mains.

I would prefer it to have an additional special event item (like a coin) dropping from bos/fm and you could gather, lets say 50 of them, and you go to an npc and buy the item you want directly as well.

And yes this is the exact bug I saw in BoS, I killed the very first mob in the stairs, and instead of opening the door, the door became transparent but I couldn't pass through.

I've done BoS over 20 runs now. in 1 out 4 entries I might get a ult piece but havent seen a ult drop for the right class, at least I get kinah out of it.FM rarely drops than BoS for me. I have done 24 runs so far I gotten 2 ults ( magic.cloth shoes and cleric shield).

P.S I also had the invisible gate thing happen to me often, by relogging it fixed the problem. My issue is that the last key mob would not spawn right away ( I killed all 4 bomb mobs).

On 5/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

I only did BoS because you do not need a group and after many runs, the red items I got were one for a sorcerer and one for a ranger and I am a chanter. :) Pity that we "can't" give the items we cannot use to our own accounts characters.

P.S. I'm sorry I was in a hurry and I missed the can-not!

33 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

I've done BoS over 20 runs now. in 1 out 4 entries I might get a ult piece but havent seen a ult drop for the right class, at least I get kinah out of it.FM rarely drops than BoS for me. I have done 24 runs so far I gotten 2 ults ( magic.cloth shoes and cleric shield).

P.S I also had the invisible gate thing happen to me often, by relogging it fixed the problem. My issue is that the last key mob would not spawn right away ( I killed all 4 bomb mobs).

I did 10 BoS runs (5 right when server started and 5 after the reset) and I got 0 ulties. I just wish the rates for this to know if amulets would worth using. Like if the chance is 10% then using a +50% amulet is a waste of money, because it would take it to 15% and that is practically the same for Aion RNGesus, but if it was like 30%, then a +50% amulet would make it 45% and this would make a difference.

But judging from my rates, it has to be close to 5~10% chance, 45 FM entries = 1 ulti, it has to be a low rate and I am unlucky, if the rate is big, there is no way I wouldn't get more.

On 5/3/2020 at 7:47 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I did 10 BoS runs (5 right when server started and 5 after the reset) and I got 0 ulties. I just wish the rates for this to know if amulets would worth using. Like if the chance is 10% then using a +50% amulet is a waste of money, because it would take it to 15% and that is practically the same for Aion RNGesus, but if it was like 30%, then a +50% amulet would make it 45% and this would make a difference.

But judging from my rates, it has to be close to 5~10% chance, 45 FM entries = 1 ulti, it has to be a low rate and I am unlucky, if the rate is big, there is no way I wouldn't get more.

I hate to say it but I did 1 FM and 2 BoS with 10% Repose, 30% Prestige, and a 50% Berdin's. We got an ultimate in the FM run and 1 of the 2 BoS runs gave my Sorc a ranger body.... And ranger is my old main and my current main alt.

Archived