Jump to content
Cyan

Manastone Mayhem Details

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

Greetings Daevas,

Manastone Mayhem has begun and will run through May 27.

Use this opportunity to power up the gear earned from the Winds of Change event! On the Black Cloud Marketplace you will find two new Manastone bundles available:

Ultimate Manastone Bundle (1,600 Black Cloud Coin)

  • Upgraded Ultimate Manastone Selection Box x5

Booteranerk Ultimate Manastone Package (6,400 Black Cloud Coin, purchase limited to 3 per week per account)

  • Booteranerk Manastone Box x10
    • Each box contains 2 Upgraded Ultimate Manastone Selection Boxes, with a rare chance for 100 boxes.

Additionally, Booteranerk can be found in Stellusia offering two quests, one of which requires 1 Booteranerk Manastone Box, while the other requires 2 Ultimate Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplements. Each quest rewards 1 Booteranerk's Manastone Socketing Support Cookie. This powerful consumable will boost your Manastone socketing chance to 100% for 10 minutes, but be sure to obtain it only when you're ready to start socketing - it will spoil and disappear from your inventory if not used promptly!

Lastly, a survey will be provided to all Daevas level 76 or higher until May 27 providing 1 Ultimate Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drizt-KT   

@Cyan drop from ultimate instance are really low and cant get  drops on enshar mobs due to lvl diff.... we need boost event again, at least for this event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

This powerful consumable will boost your Manastone socketing chance to 100% for 10 minutes, but be sure to obtain it only when you're ready to start socketing - it will spoil and disappear from your inventory if not used promptly!

Just gonna re-quote and bold that for anyone who isn't paying attention and wanna come back in here pissed. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so basically pay NCSOFT money or get nothing from this event...heard that loud and  clear ill make sure i dont pay anything this month for prestige or anything else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

so basically pay NCSOFT money or get nothing from this event...heard that loud and  clear ill make sure i dont pay anything this month for prestige or anything else!

Bruh we literally have TWO completely free, hella good events going on right now. But sure, go off. 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

so basically pay NCSOFT money or get nothing from this event...heard that loud and  clear ill make sure i dont pay anything this month for prestige or anything else!

please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

so basically pay NCSOFT money or get nothing from this event...heard that loud and  clear ill make sure i dont pay anything this month for prestige or anything else!

Are you serious? We still have the stormwing pet event which is the best, we have the perma event Abyssal Splinter, we have end game gear dropping form FM/BoS, we get a special cookie that will allow us to socket all our gear in one go and you have a reason to complain?

I am not even going to complain for the server bugging and restarting, more free re-entries for us!

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cyan said:

This powerful consumable will boost your Manastone socketing chance to 100% for 10 minutes, but be sure to obtain it only when you're ready to start socketing - it will spoil and disappear from your inventory if not used promptly!

Because sometimes you need it re-posted multiple times for those who refuse to heed the first and second warning LEL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am not even going to complain for the server bugging and restarting, more free re-entries for us!

Yeah, I kinda wish DN would go down lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, I kinda wish DN would go down lmao.

This is a KT privilege, we lug, we bug, we restart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the fck should anyone spend any money on this game? you make a neat event then make random drop so even if we buy a sht ton of luna we still get someone elses gear and in a solo instance we cannot even loot right it to someone who needs it. I do suggest we boycott bc coin untill they stop treating us this way, this is absolute bs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Malinda-KT said:

Why the fck should anyone spend any money on this game? you make a neat event then make random drop so even if we buy a sht ton of luna we still get someone elses gear and in a solo instance we cannot even loot right it to someone who needs it. I do suggest we boycott bc coin untill they stop treating us this way, this is absolute bs 

well if getting free Top gear from the easier instances bothers you that much, you can always form an alliance of 12 ppl full ultimate PvE +15 geared with Full Colossal Mecha SVR-07 cubics and run Benirunerk's Estate Normal Mode, oh and don't forget to gather 5k stellium because BE only gives the recipe to craft it not the weapons directly.

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malinda-KT said:

Why the fck should anyone spend any money on this game? you make a neat event then make random drop so even if we buy a sht ton of luna we still get someone elses gear and in a solo instance we cannot even loot right it to someone who needs it. I do suggest we boycott bc coin untill they stop treating us this way, this is absolute bs 

Run it with alts, free entries. FM is risiel alt friendly.

I boycott BCM purchases since the day 1 I started playing, what are we talking about here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

well if getting free Top gear from the easier instances bothers you that much, you can always form an alliance of 12 ppl full ultimate PvE +15 geared with Full Colossal Mecha SVR-07 cubics and run Benirunerk's Estate Normal Mode, oh and don't forget to gather 5k stellium because BE only gives the recipe to craft it not the weapons directly.

This is false, BE NM does drop the weapons directly. I've seen the Greatsword drop on DN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, mazzuu-DN said:

10min buff = unlimited manastones socket?

Exactly.

3 hours ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

@CyanWhere can i get Booteranerk Manastone Box? 

Booteranerk Ultimate Manastone Package is sold in BCMfor 6400 coins and you have a 3 limit per account.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Each quest rewards 1 Booteranerk's Manastone Socketing Support Cookie. .....

Lastly, a survey will be provided to all Daevas level 76 or higher until May 27 providing 1 Ultimate Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement."

1. About survey it's incorrect about "a survey will be provided to all Daevas level 76 or higher" - not to ALL Deabas but only 1 per account. I already got 1 such  survey on 1 character, the other 7 (all lev 80) didn't get anything! :(

2. I wonder how many times will Booteranerk give a supplement until May 27?  Only 1??? I wonder what is the sence of this event quest, if Booteranerk requires 2 supplements in exchange for 1 cookie but the survey gives only 1?  How are we supposed to get a 2nd supplement for this event? Nothing tells about it and it's not even available on BCM!  

So far,   only characters (one per account) who have Stormwing pet and got 2 supplements from this pet, are able to exchange it with Booteranerk. What can I do for the rest toons?  The Stormwing event already created very unequal conditiopns for different toons on an account (the only good thing was that the transformation went to the whole account. On the other hands, there are different classes on my account so fully physical and fully magical transformations can'y serve all). The supplement-exchanging event makes this unequality still stronger!  I feel pain for 6 toons of 7 mains on my accopunt :( Will we have a transformation of CHOICE on the last level of Stormwing pet? The 1st transformation only offered a choice by class but we couldn't choose particular transformations and they have different movement speeds, so, as I play couples with my girlfriend, some couples got different movement speeds and can't run together comfortably  :(  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan it’s good to get ultimate gears from this event but it’s impossible to socket manastones into the gears, even when you buy the manastone boxes in bcm, because it’s impossible to get tons of MANASTONE FASTENERS(sorry for the caps) nowadays especially when you’re a new player, returning player and/or new alts....

I suggest you guys put manastone fasteners in BCM or make it tradeable please....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

"Each quest rewards 1 Booteranerk's Manastone Socketing Support Cookie. .....

Lastly, a survey will be provided to all Daevas level 76 or higher until May 27 providing 1 Ultimate Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement."

1. About survey it's incorrect about "a survey will be provided to all Daevas level 76 or higher" - not to ALL Deabas but only 1 per account. I already got 1 such  survey on 1 character, the other 7 (all lev 80) didn't get anything! :(

2. I wonder how many times will Booteranerk give a supplement until May 27?  Only 1??? I wonder what is the sence of this event quest, if Booteranerk requires 2 supplements in exchange for 1 cookie but the survey gives only 1?  How are we supposed to get a 2nd supplement for this event? Nothing tells about it and it's not even available on BCM!  

So far,   only characters (one per account) who have Stormwing pet and got 2 supplements from this pet, are able to exchange it with Booteranerk. What can I do for the rest toons?  The Stormwing event already created very unequal conditiopns for different toons on an account (the only good thing was that the transformation went to the whole account. On the other hands, there are different classes on my account so fully physical and fully magical transformations can'y serve all). The supplement-exchanging event makes this unequality still stronger!  I feel pain for 6 toons of 7 mains on my accopunt :( Will we have a transformation of CHOICE on the last level of Stormwing pet? The 1st transformation only offered a choice by class but we couldn't choose particular transformations and they have different movement speeds, so, as I play couples with my girlfriend, some couples got different movement speeds and can't run together comfortably  :(  

 

Yes they are the same ultimate manastone socketing supplements that the pet stormwing gave us (which I happen to still have) and it is the same to the BCM item Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement Box you get for 480 coins. you just have to select the ultimate one. Now I haven't tested it, but people told me you get the item you need to activate the event.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Where is the Boiling geyser to which we should throw purple rings?

near 7th Altar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Is it far from Stellusia? Shown on the map?

Open the map, the Boiling Geyser is even mentioned. You can also ask the bird NPC next to the ring NPCs, ti tells you 2 of the locations needed (the ancient ring and the legendary ring, it doesn't say the ultimate which is the Love island, which is outside Stellusia)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×