Are transformations scrolls still a thing?

Lutien-KT

Yes, they are. It's much easier to get transparent scrolls now though if that was your concern previously. Often you can find them on the broker for cheaper than the cost of regular, non-transparent scrolls because they're so common in events now.

9 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yes, they are. It's much easier to get transparent scrolls now though if that was your concern previously. Often you can find them on the broker for cheaper than the cost of regular, non-transparent scrolls because they're so common in events now.

Thx for your repply! Not returning then. Transforms killed AION for us (me and friends).

12 minutes ago, Lutien-KT said:

Thx for your repply! Not returning then. Transforms killed AION for us (me and friends).

Understandable. But just to let you know, if you do consider returning again, do it before May 24th/25th as we currently have an event that gives you a free semi-selectable legendary transformation on the 2nd or 3rd day, depending how many hours you play those days.

14 minutes ago, Lutien-KT said:

Well the transformation system is better in terms of not having to have 6 scrolls and 2 food to run around and make sure they do not run out.  It was bad because of the forced look but now they all last 10 minutes and transparent transformations are as cheap as normal one, you need 6 per hour.

And obviously the system was bad for those who didn't have the good transforms, as Vantheria said now many people have legendary, even our alt accounts do so it is not that big of a deal anymore.

On 5/1/2020 at 7:30 AM, Lutien-KT said:

I would suggest participating in the current event even if you don't plan on returning immediately. It gives you free access to a legendary transformation contract. You can choose if you want an attack or casting speed one, so there's no chance you will not get one you need.

All transformations last for 10 minutes now, instead of the 8/6/4 minutes they used to. And there's a new feature that gives you 125 transparent scrolls per day free. So if you don't wanna play as a cartoon cat or Bollvig you don't have to.

It requires DPS on a solo instance boss, so you'll need a little bit of gear first, but it's not too difficult. Especially right now with BoS and FM (equivalent to Mirash Sanctum and Cradle of Eternity now) dropping ultimate armor and weapons.

If there was a time to return to Aion NOW would be it. That time window is growing smaller though. There is an event that is currently going that gives you a free legendary xform with minimal play within 1-2 weeks. This xform will cap your attack speed/run speed and be all you truly need. 

If not, hope for another event. Otherwise this issue is far better than the previous scrolls.

This is the least of your worries if you're wondering to get back into the game or not though.

12 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

And there's a new feature that gives you 125 transparent scrolls per day free. So if you don't wanna play as a cartoon cat or Bollvig you don't have to.

which feature is this? I still have like 40k or something in my main and alts, but I wouldn't mind to know.

Getting transformations is alot easier now but need to put some effort. 

14 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

And there's a new feature that gives you 125 transparent scrolls per day free.

I would like to know where I can find this feature too, thanks!

On 5/3/2020 at 4:14 AM, Hallo-DN said:

Getting transformations is alot easier now but need to put some effort. 

I would like to know where I can find this feature too, thanks!

On 5/3/2020 at 2:16 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

which feature is this? I still have like 40k or something in my main and alts, but I wouldn't mind to know.

If you S rank Abyssal Splinter (the giant crystal in Stellusia on the middle staircase) you can buy 125 transparent scrolls for the 25 fragments you get. All you need is a little dps and you get an easy 125 transparent scrolls for 0 kinah and it's daily.

1 hour ago, Lad-DN said:

If you S rank Abyssal Splinter (the giant crystal in Stellusia on the middle staircase) you can buy 125 transparent scrolls for the 25 fragments you get. All you need is a little dps and you get an easy 125 transparent scrolls for 0 kinah and it's daily.

Oh, well I do s-rank with 12 chars in my account every day and I can get me a brokerable legendary transform every 27 days, so I won't spend fragments for this.

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Oh, well I do s-rank with 12 chars in my account every day and I can get me a brokerable legendary transform every 27 days, so I won't spend fragments for this.

And for people who would rather quit the game than look like a transform (the OP of this thread) the option for 0 kinah daily transparent scrolls is also there. lol

After a few days they can easily farm up enough transparent scrolls using a single toon to last a couple months. And then spend on whatever else they want should they choose to do more.

19 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I need Abyssal for Daeva Essences right now lol. But once I'm done enchanting my skills (ncsoon), I'll start buying the 20% potions. So good when you're transformed at siege.

And they are so nicely cheap. I have a stack of 1000 always. They work better for people with high HP because it is a percentage so me as a sorc I still can't make a big use of them, but they do their thing. They are so cheap that I can almost spam them at will (give then fact I make 300 fragments every day)

Archived