Weekly Server Maintenance - May 6, 2020

Cyan

I would also like to bring to the light that need is a scam because how does one really know if someone need it or is just lying to get extra d/e or even ulti?

It is that easy to just carry a lower grade item in your inventory and link it so the unsuspecting players can say ok sure. 97% of all need i believe is a lie cuz its just that easy to do so.

3 hours ago, Valkarie-DN said:

ncsoft, what does it mean when you do bos on 5 toons and not a single ulti or legendary? but i know you guys have a plan so keep up the good work...This is The Valedia.

first, BoS doesnt drop legendary and second stop complaining about FREE gear. You have a chance to get top tier pve gear from the lowest and easiest instances and still you complain. Weapons are from BENM, bet you cant even do Easy Mode. You can buy L/R or even luna. ffs

On another note, @Cyan check GP & Cruci ranks.

11 minutes ago, Harmis-DN said:

first, BoS doesnt drop legendary and second stop complaining about FREE gear. You have a chance to get top tier pve gear from the lowest and easiest instances and still you complain. Weapons are from BENM, bet you cant even do Easy Mode. You can buy L/R or even luna. ffs

On another note, @Cyan check GP & Cruci ranks.

BoS DOES drop legendary box (can't remember if it was armor or weapon box - want to say weapon)- similar to how you still rarely get a lego armor/weapon box in Tiamat Stronghold. It was the original tier 1 voidsoul variety but super rare, I think i may have only gotten about 1 or 2 and I was doing 5 runs of the instance just about a week since lugbug daily kill 1 instance boss was implemented months ago. And yes, we can complain about free gear if it isn't gear the toon can use nor get into the instance to loot since the instance is solo.  It's a bad implementation design.

Not to mention, though BENM is beatable atm by some really geared people (I can do PFHM up to past Joten boss and working on 3rd), it would be even more attainable provided we had stigma enchantment events (KR has one ever other month) and platinum cubic events which we are severely lacking. So yes, there is room for complaint, or at least criticism.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:53 PM, Valkarie-DN said:

Remember that great loot rule 1 pass 5 so everyone can get a chance to disenchant ancient gear? now it's free for all on d/e gear telling the party members idc if you didnt win the roll i won 3 times so ty for coming but oh well ur leaving the instance with nothing. is that right for ppl to run these instances and leave with nothing?

On 6/5/2020 at 4:11 PM, Valkarie-DN said:

I would also like to bring to the light that need is a scam because how does one really know if someone need it or is just lying to get extra d/e or even ulti?

It is that easy to just carry a lower grade item in your inventory and link it so the unsuspecting players can say ok sure. 97% of all need i believe is a lie cuz its just that easy to do so.

What are you talking about? Ancient Gear is from FM and everyone gets one in the boxes.

Also these are really the least amount of care you should have, by now you should have had enough friends to play with your predetermined rules and not worry about those things.

The majority of people can solo FM, you can't solo FM you must still be on risiel

Sovereign chests on the BCM? no thank you, we don't need any more P2W. We should have had BOS with drops that are class-specific plus an increase in the drop rate particularly  in BOS wouldn't hurt. I've seen someone who posted a hypothetical drop rate of 20% in BOS/FM based upon their  200 runs, but I've seen a total of 5 ultis in close  to 100 runs- and of those, one was useful for an alt (from FM). None for my main. Not very encouraging.

7 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Sovereign chests on the BCM? no thank you, we don't need any more P2W. We should have had BOS with drops that are class-specific plus an increase in the drop rate particularly  in BOS wouldn't hurt. I've seen someone who posted a hypothetical drop rate of 20% in BOS/FM based upon their  200 runs, but I've seen a total of 5 ultis in close  to 100 runs- and of those, one was useful for an alt (from FM). None for my main. Not very encouraging.

Yes same, I have the whole set and each and every item I got is from loot rights, not a single cloth mystic dropped for me while I needed it. And then with an alt I got the leggings at some point and it was the single one mystic cloth drop I ever had, but I had already purchased that with my main so it was kinda wasted. Spellbook has never dropped so far or something, I never saw any message nor anyone loot righting it..

My biggest problem is not with FM drops, since we can run it with risiel alts as many times as we want as long as we have level 80 alts. So far from the ring event I have gotten 0 brilliant rings. Every single ring acted as pure simple kinah sink for me.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived