Stone Nerf, Transparent Scrolls, Skins

@Cyan

1. I know you guys have send a request to korea regarding the weekly limit from the stone boxes of genesis npcs but we still have no clue if it will get removed on na, eu has already reverted the changes back to unlimited.

2. I've lost hope about this but here we go, put transparent scrolls on the gold sand traders same price as the normal ones its been a while since we got 6.0 we know that the transformation system is here to stay by now, but if you want to  make money out of people you can do it by putting the skins they like on bcm not out of transparent scrolls, we should be able to see our characters as they are for free.I know we have events that give them out but they aren't even account trad-able, pointless to have them on alternate characters we never play.

3. Theres' a bunch of skins we never got to see in na so far and they are already implemented in the game code, so I don't see why not. If we going to die in pvp because of the huge imbalance at least we should die pretty! There's also many many old skins that used to be available in luna crafting which you guys could put on gold sand traders.

Musical Floral Guise

[item:110905213]

Sweet Sakura Outfit
[item:110905226]  

Electronic Outfit

[item:110905154]

Rosy Bunny Girl 

[item:110905003]

46 minutes ago, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

@Cyan

1. I know you guys have send a request to korea regarding the weekly limit from the stone boxes of genesis npcs but we still have no clue if it will get removed on na, eu has already reverted the changes back to unlimited.

2. I've lost hope about this but here we go, put transparent scrolls on the gold sand traders same price as the normal ones its been a while since we got 6.0 we know that the transformation system is here to stay by now, but if you want to  make money out of people you can do it by putting the skins they like on bcm not out of transparent scrolls, we should be able to see our characters as they are for free.I know we have events that give them out but they aren't even account trad-able, pointless to have them on alternate characters we never play.

3. Theres' a bunch of skins we never got to see in na so far and they are already implemented in the game code, so I don't see why not. If we going to die in pvp because of the huge imbalance at least we should die pretty! There's also many many old skins that used to be available in luna crafting which you guys could put on gold sand traders.

1. EU has not changed the limit on stone boxes, its still 5. The limit goes up to 10 in 7.5. What Gameforge did was add enchantment stones to the world drop loot table. People are still complaining on the EU forums about not having enough enchantment stones.

2. This is a non issue, they already addressed it with Shattered Abyssal Splinter. You can easily farm a lifetime supply of Transparent Transformation Scrolls. People don't seem to realize that SAS NPCs selling items is exclusive to us here in NA this is a change/addition only for us so far.

3. Skins! There have been countless topics on the lack of skins and @Cyan NEVER addresses the topic. I can't think of a single reason why skins are in such short supply here. RU has NPCs that sell pretty much every single skin ever released.

@Violeta-KT I don't have a eu account so I couldn't verify for my self they got removed, somebody told me. False information I guess, but simply because eu didn't remove the limit doesn't mean that we shouldn't give it a shot. There's many players struggling with the stone limit right now. Some of us might not have the time to run 4-5 ad's every time the instance is available, for me this is one of the very bad decisions korea has made recently alongside many others. As for abyssal splinder I need to save my tokens for daevanion essence, also we don't know if abyssal will get removed on the next patch, demaha has limited accesss to some days of the week, hopefully they will keep the instance there or move it to ignission .

On 9/5/2020 at 7:14 AM, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

@Violeta-KT I don't have a eu account so I couldn't verify for my self they got removed, somebody told me. False information I guess, but simply because eu didn't remove the limit doesn't mean that we shouldn't give it a shot. There's many players struggling with the stone limit right now. Some of us might not have the time to run 4-5 ad's every time the instance is available, for me this is one of the very bad decisions korea has made recently alongside many others. As for abyssal splinder I need to save my tokens for daevanion essence, also we don't know if abyssal will get removed on the next patch, demaha has limited accesss to some days of the week, hopefully they will keep the instance there or move it to ignission .

well that would be nice but i doubt it will happen, i think this change on the stones weekly limit is tied to 7.5 new set, The ''Extreme'' gear, the one that have chance to get destroyed on failed enchantment, i said this coz this set can only be enchanted with Extreme enchants stones (1 ultimate stone + new material), and the fail rate is huge, average around 50 stones to get a +5 piece, so the necesity for enchantment stones will be huge, so they don't want us to get a big free source of stones, this way forcing P2W players go totally Bonkers on BCM or cash shop events.

Enchantment stones are close to useless in 7.5. Only gear that needs them are weap,hat and armor pieces. Theres no more accessory enchanting. Idk why people are even wasting their stones on them now. wings, rings necklaces. Everything comes "maxed" stat in 7.5.

31 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

well that would be nice but i doubt it will happen, i think this change on the stones weekly limit is tied to 7.5 new set, The ''Extreme'' gear, the one that have chance to get destroyed on failed enchantment, i said this coz this set can only be enchanted with Extreme enchants stones (1 ultimate stone + new material), and the fail rate is huge, average around 50 stones to get a +5 piece, so the necesity for enchantment stones will be huge, so they don't want us to get a big free source of stones, this way forcing P2W players go totally Bonkers on BCM or cash shop events.

The stone limit is from 7.2, why would that be tied to something that appeared months later in 7.5? Additionally Korea doesn't have the stone morphing designs that we do so they couldn't do much with the ancient stones anyway, other then buy the already limited Stellium exchange ticket stones.

Pretty sure they limited Ancient Stones to encourage sales from the Cuna Shop, but as always changes made for their client come to us unaltered and we suffer.

Archived