Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 13, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 13, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Hungry Hatchlings event will continue until May 27.
  • The Winds of Change event will continue until May 27.
  • Manastone Mayhem will continue until May 27.
  • Lost Ring Event will end.
  • Changed the quest target mob for the quest A Knife in the Heart so it will now respawn.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

21bt74vg06x41.png p7fa9rp1wux41.jpg mu5wkmb91cy41.jpg

6 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

please support is very slow, tickets taking 3 ~ 4 days to be answered. Don't have enough people working?

Considering the situation and that some of them are at home and can't work properly is fast that they answer + as far as i know NCWEST AION TEAM is a very short team 

31 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

please support is very slow, tickets taking 3 ~ 4 days to be answered. Don't have enough people working?

Judging by the situation at USA with COVID-19 i would say no, they dont have enough people working on Aion, or are giving focus to strategic games who need more support action in these quarantine days

@Cyan can u fix the loot for Bastion of soul ultiamte drop? at least random part but for your class, not from any other class

@Cyancan u fix the loot for Bastion of soul ultiamte drop? at least random part but for your class, not from any other class

9 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • Lost Ring Event will end.

Good riddance, I have gotten 0 brilliant rings. I even tried with alts that had rings from being afk for the stormwing tokens. Not a single one got an ultimate and all the others became dust first try.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Good riddance, I have gotten 0 brilliant rings. I even tried with alts that had rings from being afk for the stormwing tokens. Not a single one got an ultimate and all the others became dust first try.

I  got dust of 9 ultimate ring :/

Dear beloved @Cyan , 

To compensate for what you just did to us this afternoon, please bring back and re-activate server-wide drop buff event. 

We are eager to buy special prestige 30-day-pass package to stack with it.

@Gideon So we can finally enjoy the event Wings of Change drop rate more properly.

51 minutes ago, Michelly-DN said:

Dear beloved @Cyan , 

To compensate for what you just did to us this afternoon, please bring back and re-activate server-wide drop buff event. 

We are eager to buy special prestige 30-day-pass package to stack with it.

@Gideon So we can finally enjoy the event Wings of Change drop rate more properly.

Question. What exactly did Dearly Beloved Cyan do to you this afternoon that would warrant compensation? Asking for a friend.

• Aion Team
15 hours ago, Jessika-DN said:

@Cyan

if possible, please do a brief sneak peak aion 7.5 livestream covering the basic and main changes 

with @Hime or @Gideon bringing important information players need to know.

There won't be a live stream but there's a few website articles planned to come out. If you have any specific questions you would like answered ask them here and we'll see if they can be addressed on the forums or in the articles that will be coming out.

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There won't be a live stream but there's a few website articles planned to come out. If you have any specific questions you would like answered ask them here and we'll see if they can be addressed on the forums or in the articles that will be coming out.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:51 PM, Brutallus-DN said:

Will Shattered Abyssal Splinter be kept with the 7.5 patch?

This, we need to know this before the 27th.

3 hours ago, Prinz-KT said:

How useful will Sovereign gear be in 7.5?  Will we be able to do the hardest instances?  Where is the cutoff for usefulness?

Soverign weapons/armor are still the best in the game with the exception of extreme gear, which is only better than soverign at +7 ( and really difficult to obtain and plus up).

The accessories are still better than the Titan Coin/Gensesis crystal and obviously worse than the the Altar/PFHM upgraded accessories.

Archived