why not

Ele-DN

I appraised more than 100 rings (main + alts that got ring pieces by being afk for stormwing tokens). I got 1 ultimate ring by appraising and 0 from upgrading from all chars together combined.

I was going to call you "lucky" for getting 3 ultimates out of 30 appraises, but then again all 3 of them burnt so I guess you were less lucky than me with my 1/100 ultimate because I wasted less money on dust.

out of 20+ something ult rings, only 4 got brilliant ( but only on  today before that it was all fails until last day ), I didnt count how much ancient and legendary rings I tried to make ult rings but probably over 70+. This event sucked pretty badly but atleast I got the earnings.

5 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

out of 20+ something ult rings, only 4 got brilliant ( but only on  today before that it was all fails until last day ), I didnt count how much ancient and legendary rings I tried to make ult rings but probably over 70+. This event sucked pretty badly but atleast I got the earnings.

But they were not tradeable right? The earrings I mean. Unless you got the brilliant on your main then the boxes were good only for the soldusk weapons.

Archived