[7.5] Lakrum Repeatable Quests / Area Changes

Do you have the specifics on changes on stuff with this patch such as are any quests actually removed completely, campaign removal, changes to instances such as Stellin Labs (nerfs to stats, attacks that are removed from bosses etc.) or other instances that are Lakrum and ahead? I know BoS and FM are gone but besides those. Please and thanks! :3

(If you can please try to keep it non spoiler, for example when I asked someone about PF changes when they came, I was told, phase 2 is removed from the boss or the original COE certain attacks were completely removed from the final Boss)

Herelym mine
Entrance now spawn from one of the 3 camps in the middle column, based on capture time
Can no longer be entered as a group, but monster stats stay the same
AP reward reduced to around half of before (tested with middle land)
Awards 2 manastone bundles instead of 1
Does not consume hourglass charges while inside the instance

Damn, I am happy I spammed it while passive AP + snake buffs were on, but I wish I spammed it more back then.

I am close to 700m AP at the moment, but halving the AP in HM sucks.

I guess I'll have to pop an amulet and run it as many times as possible again before update.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Damn, I am happy I spammed it while passive AP + snake buffs were on, but I wish I spammed it more back then.

I guess I'll have to pop an amulet and run it as many times as possible again before update.

dude are you for real ?

i don't remember any core use for AP in 7.5 or 7.7, or are you going to make 3 more Dark Talon sets lol

18 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

dude are you for real ?

i don't remember any core use for AP in 7.5 or 7.7, or are you going to make 3 more Dark Talon sets lol

AP is never bad to have, I know when 7.0 came most people had like20m AP and thought they were OK, while you need hundreds of million of AP for the whole set. I am being future proof. I was already standing at 200m AP or something and the only thing that kept me from having a DT set 1st day were ultimate etiums because in 7.0 they were not account storable so they were hard to get. It took me like 2 weeks or repeated luna resets to get me all the etiums.

32 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

AP is never bad to have, I know when 7.0 came most people had like20m AP and thought they were OK, while you need hundreds of million of AP for the whole set. I am being future proof. I was already standing at 200m AP or something and the only thing that kept me from having a DT set 1st day were ultimate etiums because in 7.0 they were not account storable so they were hard to get. It took me like 2 weeks or repeated luna resets to get me all the etiums.

lets be honest here, you are a hoarder and you want to see 1 billion AP in your abyss tab lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am close to 900m AP at the moment

On 5/14/2020 at 1:14 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

On 5/14/2020 at 2:34 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

dude are you for real ?

13 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

DevilNest has smartly moved onto other games (guessing since he doesn't log), so he still gets the last laugh on us idiots. 🙃😂

Oh damn, the thing is that I didn't even go to that map to try those souls. It is too early for the game and it is full of gangs and zergs.

Archived