Farewell Daevas!

Cyan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

Thank you all for the best wishes! It's been almost 4 years since I started and time moves too quickly sometimes. At the very least let's hope I didn't set the bar too high on the weekly maintenance images. :P

Don't forget to send any and all bugs to Loki ;) (Actually you should probably send a ticket in and be as detailed as possible).

4663d7aa661441d3a685a7fb5c5c7356.jpg

JUST KIDDING! It's an inside joke, People! Put away your pitch forks!!!

In all seriousness, thank you, Cyan. I know we haven't always (or even often) been an easy community to manage. You and I and everyone else knows why, so we won't belabor the issue. Talk about a baptism by fire. Being able to put on your resume that you were the CM for Aion NA is going to tell all your future employers that you can handle -anything- without losing your cool or your mind.

Going to miss you. We will always have In'N'Out.

B7ONUVXPFYVSXYKKHC7UCFQLEY.gif

Everyone was picking on him for every little bad thing on Aion, and now that he is leaving everyone is sad because deep inside you, you know you haven't been easy on him either.

I am happy for him, it is his decision and the fact he is leaving NCSoft screams waves of reasons.

Now let me finish peeling these onions because my eyes started watering.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvoVZ_sphNzzfqSUzVPjK

15 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Rough time to lose a job :(, See ya.

On a side note does that leave just Gideon? Are we down to 1?

It has been only Gideon since before Cyan arrived. Cyan actually worked on multiple games. He just happened to draw the short straw and was stuck with us as well as his other duties.

Gideon is (and has been) the only NCWest employee who works exclusively on Aion.

Hey Cyan, Avalyn/Aethyria here. You've made this old boomer come back to try and figure out how to use these new forums :^). This news makes me a bit sad even though I've long since left the game. I still remember my first encounter with you was when you showed up one day as the new mod on the forums and us trolls were begging Hime for help, all scared and confused from watching each other suddenly get banhammered left and right. It was real fun causing trouble for you on the forums back in the days before 5.x with Lydamra, Jake, Key, Darkkyshadow, Sariett, Poolz, Steel, Zelandia, Johnnywalker, Fearlock, Aiontemplar, and the rest of the BR rainbow snake #pride gang. The years I spent in Aion were some of my best memories and I always look back on you as part of those days.

I drew this one just for you, hope you like it :^)

itGj01C.png

Archived