Customer Service abuse once again @Hime

Keepo-KT

Today players were made aware of a player abusing the token policy by requesting an item that is impossible to be obtained in game with legit ways. The player in question is SimBok in Katalam asmos. The player opened a box that guarantees a pf hard mode earring. The item he opened was [Event] Ultimate Starlight Flare Earrings Selection Box and ticketed the box and said he received the wrong item. Then he requested for the necklace which is impossible to get at the moment in game due to the fact you have to kill the last boss in Primeth Forge Hard Mode. In 7.2 only the first 3 bosses are able to be killed. The player SimBok received an item that should not be available. As someone who has been farming that instance for the entirety of 7.2 i believe this is completely unfair and the player should be stripped of that item and be punished for abusing customer support. I demand you guys do the right thing and fix this.I attached a picture of the player showcasing the item. The item is the necklace.

Aion0035.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one has killed Berserking Frigida but some how this men has the necklace? I smell abuse. is this Cyans friend again? Just like the gladiator on EK who had compensation gear? I thought NC was past giving players items they shouldn't have...... this person probably wipes in FM.

Check his logs and see how many times he has killed bosses in PF HM, I bet this men hasn't killed jotun even and yet he has all the accessory.

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Time to throw out some yellow gear and say it was +15 dark talon gear in my support ticket.

If that dark talon why his pvp attack only 170 and pve attack 3215, common bro everything is money, I have friend in Asmo DN can request Anomos Weapon before, as he pleases and what he wants, that is their reason so that you are not too disappointed!!!

7 hours ago, ComePlayDamege-EK said:

No one has killed Berserking Frigida but some how this men has the necklace? I smell abuse. is this Cyans friend again? Just like the gladiator on EK who had compensation gear? I thought NC was past giving players items they shouldn't have...... this person probably wipes in FM.

Check his logs and see how many times he has killed bosses in PF HM, I bet this men hasn't killed jotun even and yet he has all the accessory.

First, "the guy" wasn't Cyan's friend. He just happened to be in the same (very large) guild as the guy that abused the system. Second, it was Support that screwed things up with the compensation gear. Cyan was a Community Manager. The CMs have no control over Support.. to the point that they plead with Support not to do dumb-ass things and Support laughs and does it anyway.

Careful. Your tin-foil hat is showing.

As for this guy.. yeah. This looks like yet another case where Support done screwed the pooch.

Just now, Atvance-KT said:

I hope ncsoon will ban this player asap, and do a further investigation to check if another players did the same. @Hime @Gideon  

I doubt they will ban him. Who is more at fault here? The player for trying to scam Support or Support for being so clueless about their own game that they fell for it?

I'd say the player knowingly intending to defraud Support is deserving of a ban, they knew exactly what they were doing when they requested an item that isn't available in game. Support on the other hand... need a smack upside the head.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I doubt they will ban him. Who is more at fault here? The player for trying to scam Support or Support for being so clueless about their own game that they fell for it?

I mean, they permabanned that one guy so hard for abusing Support that he was publicly messaging them on Twitter to unban him because hE DiD nOtHiNg WrOnG.

He was even arguing that he did nothing wrong on the forums just prior to his ban.

16 hours ago, Keepo-KT said:

Today players were made aware of a player abusing the token policy by requesting an item that is impossible to be obtained in game with legit ways. The player in question is SimBok in Katalam asmos. The player opened a box that guarantees a pf hard mode earring. The item he opened was [Event] Ultimate Starlight Flare Earrings Selection Box and ticketed the box and said he received the wrong item. Then he requested for the necklace which is impossible to get at the moment in game due to the fact you have to kill the last boss in Primeth Forge Hard Mode. In 7.2 only the first 3 bosses are able to be killed. The player SimBok received an item that should not be available. As someone who has been farming that instance for the entirety of 7.2 i believe this is completely unfair and the player should be stripped of that item and be punished for abusing customer support. I demand you guys do the right thing and fix this.I attached a picture of the player showcasing the item. The item is the necklace.

Aion0035.png

@Hime @Gideon @{QA} Loki-EK

Not trying to defend this guy, but what's so bad about it? It's just one PVE necklace. He played it smart while the rest of y'all trying to work hard. And trying to get him banned just because he's got that one thing you cant have? Greedy nyerks. LMAO. Kudos to him for getting the whole set. 

18 hours ago, ComePlayDamege-EK said:

As for Berserking Frigida, we killed it with a random group. Somehow the normal mode glitched and we had to fight Berserking Frigida as the final boss. And to make it more interesting, she also had the Enraged buff. It was one of the most exciting moments I've had so far since I returned in January. The quest you get at the beginning of the instance didn't even count her toward completion. The drop, however, was what the normal mode Frigida would drop. Nothing exciting.

So, technically, Berserking Frigida has already been slain. You guys are late to the party! :D 

And yeah, I would gladly attach a screenshot, but I didn't take one. Sigh

1 hour ago, FreakyGoose-DN said:

Not trying to defend this guy, but what's so bad about it? It's just one PVE necklace. He played it smart while the rest of y'all trying to work hard. And trying to get him banned just because he's got that one thing you cant have? Greedy nyerks. LMAO. Kudos to him for getting the whole set. 

As for Berserking Frigida, we killed it with a random group. Somehow the normal mode glitched and we had to fight Berserking Frigida as the final boss. And to make it more interesting, she also had the Enraged buff. It was one of the most exciting moments I've had so far since I returned in January. The quest you get at the beginning of the instance didn't even count her toward completion. The drop, however, was what the normal mode Frigida would drop. Nothing exciting.

So, technically, Berserking Frigida has already been slain. You guys are late to the party! :D 

i can solo pf normal even with that enrage buff on frigida lmao, you are so innocent xD. Frigida from PF HM is totally different than the Frigida from PF Normal mode lol
theres no chance or way to kill frigida IN PF HM, at least right now, (unless u wanna exploit system like this dude from the pic)

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Ok but can we all just talk about how dumb this guy is to have posted a screencap, bragging about the necklace? Like my dude, if you hadn't shown anyone, you could have kept it because no one would have known. What a plebeian.

Some people aren't very smart, especially in this game. Example: See the Ereshkigal Support nyerkup drama because the guy was an idiot and upgraded his weapon or whatever, which showed up in chat, people streaming themselves hacking, and so much more!

Just a necklace, take it back and give him some suppression(s).
Hackers deserve more ban but they are still running around not being banned because of the system/game itself (like this I think). I mean, not like we can ban anyone without providences.
You can have ultimate trans for running speed hack and animation hack (or even more)
Auto farming for ton of kinahs (or even more)
And these definitely bigger than that PF necklace.
Dont be so rage, there is still far for Aion to be a fair game in some fields (but definitely not in farming, ofc u pay u have more gear and thats fair). Even paying and free-to-play players have a huge gap already.

8 hours ago, FreakyGoose-DN said:

Not trying to defend the guy, yet you do. It's just one item? No problem if they take it away then. Play it smart? Smart is the wrong word to use. More like trashy or something.

5 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

And this is why we can't have nice things, yeah?

Of course he abused the support system, but now that Cyan is gone, who's gonna even bother to read this post? @Hime's last login was March 10.

Hmm. Well, next Tuesday someone is going to have to log in for maint. So maybe we should bump this then.

15 hours ago, FreakyGoose-DN said:

wtf was that?
I'd give you a C+ for this fanfic

Why the item should be erased?

Have u guys already read the 7.5 patch notes? The PFHM gonna be the best accs for PVE and PVP. If u let this guy (and many others who didn't got caught) with that item, he gonna be months in front of u with that necklace.

The item must be deleted and all the players who abused from support must be punished! (At least not permanently, since it's like 60% support fault)

Archived