Jump to content
Keepo-KT

Customer Service abuse once again @Hime

Recommended Posts

Hime   

Thank you and we've looked into this. The player in question does not have the mentioned items nor is there any history of the request in question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eemmm so if there isn't any official ticket requesting the item switch this means:

A: Screenshot is a photoshop fake.

B: He got the item in a even more illegal way, a direct trade from a GM and erased the item after the forum ruckus lmao.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime   
21 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

B: He got the item in a even more illegal way, a direct trade from a GM and erased the item after the forum ruckus lmao.

Also, not the case because there is no history of the item existing at all so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm that might be fake. From what I see on my char., scarlet accessories are always shining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Thank you and we've looked into this. The player in question does not have the mentioned items nor is there any history of the request in question.

Interesting. Perhaps it is actually a screenshot from a pirated server?

I actually knew a player who ran his own pirated server. It was just him for him. He used it to test out builds and gear and things. And since it was just him, he could spawn in anything he wanted.

Thanks, Hime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FreakyGoose-DN said:

Not trying to defend this guy, but what's so bad about it? It's just one PVE necklace. He played it smart while the rest of y'all trying to work hard. And trying to get him banned just because he's got that one thing you cant have? Greedy nyerks. LMAO. Kudos to him for getting the whole set. 

As for Berserking Frigida, we killed it with a random group. Somehow the normal mode glitched and we had to fight Berserking Frigida as the final boss. And to make it more interesting, she also had the Enraged buff. It was one of the most exciting moments I've had so far since I returned in January. The quest you get at the beginning of the instance didn't even count her toward completion. The drop, however, was what the normal mode Frigida would drop. Nothing exciting.

So, technically, Berserking Frigida has already been slain. You guys are late to the party! :D 

And yeah, I would gladly attach a screenshot, but I didn't take one. Sigh

 

13 hours ago, NaVa-EK said:

Just a necklace, take it back and give him some suppression(s).
Hackers deserve more ban but they are still running around not being banned because of the system/game itself (like this I think). I mean, not like we can ban anyone without providences.
You can have ultimate trans for running speed hack and animation hack (or even more)
Auto farming for ton of kinahs (or even more)
And these definitely bigger than that PF necklace.
Dont be so rage, there is still far for Aion to be a fair game in some fields (but definitely not in farming, ofc u pay u have more gear and thats fair). Even paying and free-to-play players have a huge gap already.

You both have 1~2 posts, this kinda smells like the guy who did it logged his alts to defend himself. It is so nice that "someone else" asks for a "take it back and give suppressions"

And you then went in a tirade of accussation to counter this abuse is evident that you want h̶i̶m̶  yourself to get a soft pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Itachi-DN said:

Hmm that might be fake. From what I see on my char., scarlet accessories are always shining

I myself don't have any scarlet flare acc but I do have some old Harvester gear, in-game it has a glittering aura and it is impossible to take a screenshot of it not glittering. On the powerbook it is clean just like the screenshot. I guess it was photoshop.

 

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Thank you and we've looked into this. The player in question does not have the mentioned items nor is there any history of the request in question.

Hime making people look bad first day back on the job, Werk!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

I myself don't have any scarlet flare acc but I do have some old Harvester gear, in-game it has a glittering aura and it is impossible to take a screenshot of it not glittering. On the powerbook it is clean just like the screenshot. I guess it was photoshop.

 

Hime making people look bad first day back on the job, Werk!

It actually "bugs" out all the time and doesn't have the particle effect showing
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Interesting. Perhaps it is actually a screenshot from a pirated server?

I actually knew a player who ran his own pirated server. It was just him for him. He used it to test out builds and gear and things. And since it was just him, he could spawn in anything he wanted.

Thanks, Hime.

I see him on Katalam Map, wow very SHINE OW!!

https://ibb.co/w7b1WbQ

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danzapain-DN said:

I see him on Katalam Map, wow very SHINE OW!!

https://ibb.co/w7b1WbQ

:(

Yeah I think the whole thing is still pretty suspicious, but unfortunately there is nothing that we can do. We are at the mercy of whatever Hime says, and she says the items are present. What can we do? If any one else sees him and he is still dumb enough to have details open take a screen shot and send it to Support. :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rook-EK   

I was actually looking for Simbok to View Details of his items and ya, the dude is in Stealth mode!!!

There was actually 3-5 people looking for him at the same time.

 

 

Edited by Rook-EK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he is in the hall of fame of a certain dps meter. maybe he cheated through the instance and actually dropped it. I mean, there was a guy that "soloed" padmarashka back in the days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kero-DN   

more than 1 player checked and the suspect is in fact using the purified version of PFHM necklace

 

I'm not sure if I should trust Hime at all... thats bad

 

AIOnn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Danzapain-DN said:

I see him on Katalam Map, wow very SHINE OW!!

https://ibb.co/w7b1WbQ

:(

Did you hover your mouse over this items and take screenshots individually? on all his shiny items? This image shows what a shiny necklace could have been but it would be better to be able to see that.

He most likely closed his details now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kero-DN said:

more than 1 player checked and the suspect is in fact using the purified version of PFHM necklace

 

I'm not sure if I should trust Hime at all... thats bad

 

AIOnn.jpg

@Hime @Gideon @{QA} Loki-EK  Please explain? I know none of you know that much about aion so I will help you out.

The item in question is  Ultimate Scarlet Flare Necklace   with item ID [item: 121003174]

Ultimate scarlet flare necklace is the upgraded version of Royal Heart Necklace  [item: 121003172] that can be obtained from Royal Heart Necklace Box [item: 188071778] (drops from the box after you defeat Berserking Frigida in PFHM)

There are no other item icons in the game that have this type of art work(red and glowing) Please check again.   If he does not have the scarlet flare necklace than what is he using??

ca500dc6b6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah, I'm confused why you didn't mouseover and screenshot it.

I think there is no item that has a light other than scarlet for pve at this time, I also SS cursor details but I see it's really scarlet, because if I ss it will not see other items, but I talk to him and Simbok says "this is fake and this is a bug in my char, this is Dark Talon +15, I don't have any scarlets, this happens sometimes I move maps and sometimes it also displays the original dark talon and sometimes it also displays a scarlet on my dark talon wings, this is funny and I just keep them busy with this "
talk to him if you don't believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Danzapain-DN said:

I think there is no item that has a light other than scarlet for pve at this time, I also SS cursor details but I see it's really scarlet, because if I ss it will not see other items, but I talk to him and Simbok says "this is fake and this is a bug in my char, this is Dark Talon +15, I don't have any scarlets, this happens sometimes I move maps and sometimes it also displays the original dark talon and sometimes it also displays a scarlet on my dark talon wings, this is funny and I just keep them busy with this "
talk to him if you don't believe.

I'm confused by what you mean. All you need to mouseover is the item everyone is freaking out about and confirm on if it's the item and take a screenshot of that result. No one cares about the rest of his gear (currently).

I have no idea who the guy is. I have no dog in this fight. I also trust players as far as I can throw them, and I'm not very strong; I can't throw them very far. There have been players who have sworn up and down that they haven't cheated/exploited in this game, even though they've streamed themselves with their hacks up.

I know Hime and co. can make mistakes in investigating the player, but, for now, it appears he does not have the item, according to her.

2 hours ago, 5s152F76-DN said:

he is in the hall of fame of a certain dps meter. maybe he cheated through the instance and actually dropped it. I mean, there was a guy that "soloed" padmarashka back in the days.

The (New) Israphel Elyos sorc or SM or whatever he was?

Good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice-EK   
3 hours ago, 5s152F76-DN said:

he is in the hall of fame of a certain dps meter. maybe he cheated through the instance and actually dropped it. I mean, there was a guy that "soloed" padmarashka back in the days.

Any class with a ranged weapon could solo padma. 

59 minutes ago, Danzapain-DN said:

I think there is no item that has a light other than scarlet for pve at this time, I also SS cursor details but I see it's really scarlet, because if I ss it will not see other items, but I talk to him and Simbok says "this is fake and this is a bug in my char, this is Dark Talon +15, I don't have any scarlets, this happens sometimes I move maps and sometimes it also displays the original dark talon and sometimes it also displays a scarlet on my dark talon wings, this is funny and I just keep them busy with this "
talk to him if you don't believe.

Bugs happen, the server can barely stay online 24 hours without crashing; so does photoshop. The Screenshot is already edited to block out names, other aspects can be shopped. 

As previously mentioned, all of this could be slightly less foggy if another Screenshot was taken hovering over the icon by any of the several people that saw it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm confused by what you mean. All you need to mouseover is the item everyone is freaking out about and confirm on if it's the item and take a screenshot of that result. No one cares about the rest of his gear (currently).

I have no idea who the guy is. I have no dog in this fight. I also trust players as far as I can throw them, and I'm not very strong; I can't throw them very far. There have been players who have sworn up and down that they haven't cheated/exploited in this game, even though they've streamed themselves with their hacks up.

I know Hime and co. can make mistakes in investigating the player, but, for now, it appears he does not have the item, according to her.

The (New) Israphel Elyos sorc or SM or whatever he was?

Good times.

You think too much, why don't you go online to Katalam server and talk to him directly, if you are busy don't want to know about it but why you stay here, I only share what I get bcause I follow this issue since it take in forum and maybe other players also see it but don't explain it here, at the teleport location That's a lot of people, including their own clans, talk to him or even to his legion if you want to know.

Edited by Danzapain-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danzapain-DN said:

You think too much, why don't you go online to Katalam server and talk to him directly, if you are busy don't want to know about it but why you stay here, I only share what I get bcause I follow this issue since it take in forum and maybe other players also see it but don't explain it here, at the teleport location That's a lot of people, including their own clans, talk to him or even to his legion if you want to know.

I'm so confused at what you're trying to say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danzapain-DN said:

why don't you go online to Katalam server and talk to him directly

I mean she couldn't even if she wanted. Apparently, he is "hidden" in Pandaemonium and ignoring whispers as per @Rook-EK's video earlier in the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×