Customer Service abuse once again @Hime

Keepo-KT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Thank you and we've looked into this. The player in question does not have the mentioned items nor is there any history of the request in question.

Interesting. Perhaps it is actually a screenshot from a pirated server?

I actually knew a player who ran his own pirated server. It was just him for him. He used it to test out builds and gear and things. And since it was just him, he could spawn in anything he wanted.

Thanks, Hime.

20 hours ago, FreakyGoose-DN said:

Not trying to defend this guy, but what's so bad about it? It's just one PVE necklace. He played it smart while the rest of y'all trying to work hard. And trying to get him banned just because he's got that one thing you cant have? Greedy nyerks. LMAO. Kudos to him for getting the whole set. 

As for Berserking Frigida, we killed it with a random group. Somehow the normal mode glitched and we had to fight Berserking Frigida as the final boss. And to make it more interesting, she also had the Enraged buff. It was one of the most exciting moments I've had so far since I returned in January. The quest you get at the beginning of the instance didn't even count her toward completion. The drop, however, was what the normal mode Frigida would drop. Nothing exciting.

So, technically, Berserking Frigida has already been slain. You guys are late to the party! :D 

And yeah, I would gladly attach a screenshot, but I didn't take one. Sigh

13 hours ago, NaVa-EK said:

Just a necklace, take it back and give him some suppression(s).
Hackers deserve more ban but they are still running around not being banned because of the system/game itself (like this I think). I mean, not like we can ban anyone without providences.
You can have ultimate trans for running speed hack and animation hack (or even more)
Auto farming for ton of kinahs (or even more)
And these definitely bigger than that PF necklace.
Dont be so rage, there is still far for Aion to be a fair game in some fields (but definitely not in farming, ofc u pay u have more gear and thats fair). Even paying and free-to-play players have a huge gap already.

You both have 1~2 posts, this kinda smells like the guy who did it logged his alts to defend himself. It is so nice that "someone else" asks for a "take it back and give suppressions"

And you then went in a tirade of accussation to counter this abuse is evident that you want h̶i̶m̶  yourself to get a soft pass.

3 hours ago, Itachi-DN said:

Hmm that might be fake. From what I see on my char., scarlet accessories are always shining

I myself don't have any scarlet flare acc but I do have some old Harvester gear, in-game it has a glittering aura and it is impossible to take a screenshot of it not glittering. On the powerbook it is clean just like the screenshot. I guess it was photoshop.

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Thank you and we've looked into this. The player in question does not have the mentioned items nor is there any history of the request in question.

Hime making people look bad first day back on the job, Werk!

3 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

I myself don't have any scarlet flare acc but I do have some old Harvester gear, in-game it has a glittering aura and it is impossible to take a screenshot of it not glittering. On the powerbook it is clean just like the screenshot. I guess it was photoshop.

Hime making people look bad first day back on the job, Werk!

It actually "bugs" out all the time and doesn't have the particle effect showing

13 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Interesting. Perhaps it is actually a screenshot from a pirated server?

I actually knew a player who ran his own pirated server. It was just him for him. He used it to test out builds and gear and things. And since it was just him, he could spawn in anything he wanted.

Thanks, Hime.

I see him on Katalam Map, wow very SHINE OW!!

https://ibb.co/w7b1WbQ

:(

3 hours ago, Danzapain-DN said:

I see him on Katalam Map, wow very SHINE OW!!

https://ibb.co/w7b1WbQ

:(

Yeah I think the whole thing is still pretty suspicious, but unfortunately there is nothing that we can do. We are at the mercy of whatever Hime says, and she says the items are present. What can we do? If any one else sees him and he is still dumb enough to have details open take a screen shot and send it to Support. :S

32 minutes ago, Kero-DN said:

more than 1 player checked and the suspect is in fact using the purified version of PFHM necklace

I'm not sure if I should trust Hime at all... thats bad

AIOnn.jpg

@Hime @Gideon @{QA} Loki-EK  Please explain? I know none of you know that much about aion so I will help you out.

The item in question is  Ultimate Scarlet Flare Necklace   with item ID [item: 121003174]

Ultimate scarlet flare necklace is the upgraded version of Royal Heart Necklace  [item: 121003172] that can be obtained from Royal Heart Necklace Box [item: 188071778] (drops from the box after you defeat Berserking Frigida in PFHM)

There are no other item icons in the game that have this type of art work(red and glowing) Please check again.   If he does not have the scarlet flare necklace than what is he using??

ca500dc6b6.png

28 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah, I'm confused why you didn't mouseover and screenshot it.

I think there is no item that has a light other than scarlet for pve at this time, I also SS cursor details but I see it's really scarlet, because if I ss it will not see other items, but I talk to him and Simbok says "this is fake and this is a bug in my char, this is Dark Talon +15, I don't have any scarlets, this happens sometimes I move maps and sometimes it also displays the original dark talon and sometimes it also displays a scarlet on my dark talon wings, this is funny and I just keep them busy with this "
talk to him if you don't believe.

20 minutes ago, Danzapain-DN said:

I think there is no item that has a light other than scarlet for pve at this time, I also SS cursor details but I see it's really scarlet, because if I ss it will not see other items, but I talk to him and Simbok says "this is fake and this is a bug in my char, this is Dark Talon +15, I don't have any scarlets, this happens sometimes I move maps and sometimes it also displays the original dark talon and sometimes it also displays a scarlet on my dark talon wings, this is funny and I just keep them busy with this "

I'm confused by what you mean. All you need to mouseover is the item everyone is freaking out about and confirm on if it's the item and take a screenshot of that result. No one cares about the rest of his gear (currently).

I have no idea who the guy is. I have no dog in this fight. I also trust players as far as I can throw them, and I'm not very strong; I can't throw them very far. There have been players who have sworn up and down that they haven't cheated/exploited in this game, even though they've streamed themselves with their hacks up.

I know Hime and co. can make mistakes in investigating the player, but, for now, it appears he does not have the item, according to her.

2 hours ago, 5s152F76-DN said:

he is in the hall of fame of a certain dps meter. maybe he cheated through the instance and actually dropped it. I mean, there was a guy that "soloed" padmarashka back in the days.

The (New) Israphel Elyos sorc or SM or whatever he was?

Good times.

3 hours ago, 5s152F76-DN said:

he is in the hall of fame of a certain dps meter. maybe he cheated through the instance and actually dropped it. I mean, there was a guy that "soloed" padmarashka back in the days.

Any class with a ranged weapon could solo padma. 

59 minutes ago, Danzapain-DN said:

Bugs happen, the server can barely stay online 24 hours without crashing; so does photoshop. The Screenshot is already edited to block out names, other aspects can be shopped. 

As previously mentioned, all of this could be slightly less foggy if another Screenshot was taken hovering over the icon by any of the several people that saw it. 

50 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm confused by what you mean. All you need to mouseover is the item everyone is freaking out about and confirm on if it's the item and take a screenshot of that result. No one cares about the rest of his gear (currently).

I have no idea who the guy is. I have no dog in this fight. I also trust players as far as I can throw them, and I'm not very strong; I can't throw them very far. There have been players who have sworn up and down that they haven't cheated/exploited in this game, even though they've streamed themselves with their hacks up.

I know Hime and co. can make mistakes in investigating the player, but, for now, it appears he does not have the item, according to her.

The (New) Israphel Elyos sorc or SM or whatever he was?

Good times.

You think too much, why don't you go online to Katalam server and talk to him directly, if you are busy don't want to know about it but why you stay here, I only share what I get bcause I follow this issue since it take in forum and maybe other players also see it but don't explain it here, at the teleport location That's a lot of people, including their own clans, talk to him or even to his legion if you want to know.

1 hour ago, Danzapain-DN said:

You think too much, why don't you go online to Katalam server and talk to him directly, if you are busy don't want to know about it but why you stay here, I only share what I get bcause I follow this issue since it take in forum and maybe other players also see it but don't explain it here, at the teleport location That's a lot of people, including their own clans, talk to him or even to his legion if you want to know.

I'm so confused at what you're trying to say.

2 hours ago, Danzapain-DN said:

But if it "bugs" and shows a scarlet item, does it show the details of a scarlet too when you hover the mouse or does it show the actual item only the icon on his character when /inspect-ing it shows a shining item?

Like unless you have 2MB left on your hard disc, you could take 10 screenshots, one without mouse hover, and one with every item's details.

(These photos look exactly like those "weird creature" photos or UFO videos, that are being photoed with a potato or videoed at 144p or something. People take 10 photos of their gourmet dish that has one potato with one leaf of lettuce in full 50MP cameras, and when it is about time to "prove" something they make sure the photo is highly pixelated and in low resolution)

1 hour ago, Danzapain-DN said:

And you have 5 posts and 4 are on this subject, you seem highly interested in this psot? It is weird that some people never entered the forums and they are super active in one specific thread about one specific subject. No shade, but I do not understand the "excuses" on this post. Maybe I (just like Cheesecake) over-think about it

pdJAqV8.jpg

Let me add my 2 cents please :D

The guy say: "Hey dont believe what u see, its DT+15 accessories, its a bug" ??

Then why on his own screenshot the Pve Att/Def match with the value that should give the suspected accessories?
Sad, So DT accessories +15 dont give PvP att/def no more? xD

Someone is liying... maybe! :ph34r:

Archived