Keepo-KT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Danzapain-DN said:

Haha, You understand what I say, sick!

Vantheria translated for me.

I just think you don't understand me.

I have no dog in the fight = I have no personal reason to be involved. I'm not personally affected by this. I'm just curious because Support has badly messed up at least twice before (Johngunmad with all the manastone restores, and the Ereshkigal weapon incident).

Players lie all the time. You could directly ask proven hackers if they hack, and they'll say no. Hence, I don't trust players. Hell, I don't wholly trust the OP of this thread, but Simbok's behavior hasn't exactly been encouraging, either.

These screenshots of his gear provide very little information. People need to actually MOUSE OVER the necklace and take a screenshot of that, not a screenshot that he has a shiny necklace.

He's not answering whispers nor is he in a location that players have been able to find him (as mentioned earlier). Me finding my login info and messaging him on Cheesecake-KT would accomplish nothing except to lock up my computer for five minutes while waiting for Aion to launch, and I'd rather be playing my other game during that time.

I've seen NCsoft make mistakes with investigating players before, but, so far, Hime said he isn't using/owning an item he shouldn't. Unfortunately, that's the most trustworthy information we have in this thread. You can petition Support to investigate this further and make sure they're investigating the correct account, but that's about it, unless someone provides definitive proof that he got the necklace.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But if it "bugs" and shows a scarlet item, does it show the details of a scarlet too when you hover the mouse or does it show the actual item only the icon on his character when /inspect-ing it shows a shining item?

Like unless you have 2MB left on your hard disc, you could take 10 screenshots, one without mouse hover, and one with every item's details.

(These photos look exactly like those "weird creature" photos or UFO videos, that are being photoed with a potato or videoed at 144p or something. People take 10 photos of their gourmet dish that has one potato with one leaf of lettuce in full 50MP cameras, and when it is about time to "prove" something they make sure the photo is highly pixelated and in low resolution)

And you have 5 posts and 4 are on this subject, you seem highly interested in this psot? It is weird that some people never entered the forums and they are super active in one specific thread about one specific subject. No shade, but I do not understand the "excuses" on this post. Maybe I (just like Cheesecake) over-think about it

pdJAqV8.jpg

Wow, why am I joining this thread? don't lie to ourselves, we are here because we envy him, come on bro this item is the best in pvp / pve at 7.5 and soon and he get it, if not I will not follow like other junk threads.

Bye bye!

ティンティング

3 minutes ago, Danzapain-DN said:

Wow, why am I joining this thread? don't lie to ourselves, we are here because we envy him, come on bro this item is the best in pvp / pve at 7.5 and soon and he get it, if not I will not follow like other junk threads.

Bye bye!

ティンティング

You joined this thread to throw the excuses though. I do not envy him, I am still in Frostpacks , Pandoras and some Monarhs, I'd rather cut my hands off than have to run an instance 1000 times to get me a pve item.

7 minutes ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

You can get past the wall by the Coliseum and into the old Vanhal District by jumping and gliding. Next time someone "hides" in Pandae check there first.

Show us with a video or a screenshot. I am curious to see if there are any NPCs there that are functionable.

40 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Vantheria translated for me.

I just think you don't understand me.

I have no dog in the fight = I have no personal reason to be involved. I'm not personally affected by this. I'm just curious because Support has badly messed up at least twice before (Johngunmad with all the manastone restores, and the Ereshkigal weapon incident).

Players lie all the time. You could directly ask proven hackers if they hack, and they'll say no. Hence, I don't trust players. Hell, I don't wholly trust the OP of this thread, but Simbok's behavior hasn't exactly been encouraging, either.

These screenshots of his gear provide very little information. People need to actually MOUSE OVER the necklace and take a screenshot of that, not a screenshot that he has a shiny necklace.

He's not answering whispers nor is he in a location that players have been able to find him (as mentioned earlier). Me finding my login info and messaging him on Cheesecake-KT would accomplish nothing except to lock up my computer for five minutes while waiting for Aion to launch, and I'd rather be playing my other game during that time.

I've seen NCsoft make mistakes with investigating players before, but, so far, Hime said he isn't using/owning an item he shouldn't. Unfortunately, that's the most trustworthy information we have in this thread. You can petition Support to investigate this further and make sure they're investigating the correct account, but that's about it, unless someone provides definitive proof that he got the necklace.

it makes us confused, I'm sure many people have seen and said to him but maybe they didn't give out the info here, like the legion is impossible they don't know about this, but they are silent.

Thanks, See You All.

ティンティング

• Guest locked this topic

Archived