Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kitsuneryu-KT

Katalam bugged again

Recommended Posts

WoQ-KT   

Yes, server is not responding, I am stuck in Luna daily. the Boss wont spawn and no more mobs... the countdown is still running. And no NPC is responding, please check asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Cyan is dead, the person to mark is Loki (who I can't tag for no reason)

 

And please for God sake reset DN as well looool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime   

Thanks for letting us know. I've escalated it. Will let you know what our next steps are as soon as I know. Hang tight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

we also want a free reset

We got a ton of lag and unplayable game for quite a few hours before we had it reset. We would like to have a stable server without the need to reset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We got a ton of lag and unplayable game for quite a few hours before we had it reset. We would like to have a stable server without the need to reset.

It's fine if i can spam FM with my geared toons like 30 times per week with each toon lmao
Also DN is laggy too, why u think only KT is laggy? sieges are unplayable in DN, lag spikes every 10 seconds
theres no " stable server" in NA in this days

Edited by Zombiex-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Casey-DN   
41 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We got a ton of lag and unplayable game for quite a few hours before we had it reset. We would like to have a stable server without the need to reset.

Dn server has a ton of lag and has issue's all the time aswell, but we don't get weekly resets? must be nice to run FM 40 times a week on geared af toons and get all ur gear and tons of kinah right? must be nice to never worry about your cooldowns? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DN server is really laggy and has been like this for days now but nothing happens. You guys are so fast to reset KT but ignore the DN problems. You might need to upgrade servers or something. l've had friends hot bars all reset when they get DC from this game and have to assemble it when that happens.

What is going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KT isn't getting reset because of lag, it is getting reset because everything stops working. You can't select any npcs, npcs are frozen, instance entrances can't be selected, event npcs disappear, teleports can't teleport.  The game is literally unplayable, you can still play on DN, we can't on KT unless it is reset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Casey-DN said:

Dn server has a ton of lag and has issue's all the time aswell, but we don't get weekly resets? must be nice to run FM 40 times a week on geared af toons and get all ur gear and tons of kinah right? must be nice to never worry about your cooldowns? 

I can run 200 FM on risiel alts.

15 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

DN server is really laggy and has been like this for days now but nothing happens. You guys are so fast to reset KT but ignore the DN problems. You might need to upgrade servers or something. l've had friends hot bars all reset when they get DC from this game and have to assemble it when that happens.

What is going on?

It is not the lag that makes the resets, the game simply glitches and nothing works, NPCs are not functioning, mobs are glitch-ed, bosses do not spawn (if you are already in), we cannot change maps (unless with a scroll for that map) etc.

We do not like the fact our server is garbage, trust me you think ti is super good because we got 4 more FM runs, but we do not need those extra 4 runs.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×