Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 20, 2020

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 20, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Hungry Hatchlings event will continue until May 27.
  • The Winds of Change event will continue until May 27.
  • Manastone Mayhem will continue until May 27.
  • Abyss Rank GP will not be reset during this week's maintenance, and will be reset next week when Shadows Over Balaurea launches.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

SmKOC.jpg

2yHWG.jpg

nkLzaLP.gif

16 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The soonest it'd be is a while after the new patch. :/

You're trapped forever.

Trapped until server merge late this year LOOOOOL.

Also, I appreciate the redundancy in our Luna crafting lmao.

ThHrDtw.jpg

m0o3Nx1.jpg

Edited by Vantheria-DN
On 19/05/2020 at 8:50 PM, Hime said:

• Abyss Rank GP will not be reset during this week's maintenance, and will be reset next week when Shadows Over Balaurea launches.

I hope you guys pay the contribution according with the rank that we see last wednesday day 20 before maintenance. No one said for us that we will have 1 more week of siege before reset till you said it now. Today for example, we get a bug on windstream for farm gp guards in lakrum and no one can get out it, need to relog and got a big rollback, hope we don't lose our rewards in the last week of season for bugs, lags and your lack of communication.

Edited by evK-KT

and whos idea was it to make it require ultimate blood marks to attend pradeth or silona or any of the katalam sieges  i mean back in the day the only requirement for siege was to participate now i couldnt go to do danaria siege yesterday thanks to how i dont have enough ultimate blood marks to attend siege so i missed out on more gp this game is really going or gone down hill further then i can keep caring or chasing to play  for somebody who has prestige  and should be important in the game why should i have to farm stupid blood marks to go to danaria siege thats absurd if you dont change that element i may quit the game for good and just let the rest of the player base chew you out

• Hime unpinned this topic