Basia-DN

Denaria needs a new Gov

Basia-DN   

On the Elyos side ... and if you saw what happened last night during siege ... you would understand why.

I've been playing since 2011 and i've never seen a Gov speak to a Faction in that manner EVER!  Even Mortred had more respect for the Faction.

Lets not even mention that there are children playing this game, a TRUE leader LEADS by example, not by BARKING orders to a Faction of Minions ... 

Edited by Pyxlbomb-DN

Kubei-DN   

Yeah, and keep in mind Mochigirl and Pocosin are married too (or so I was told), which is ironic considering how they're treating the whole faction with utter disrespect. Calling everyone peons, villagers and plebs with the following "get to work" while doing nothing sure gives a nice image. They had a chance to redeem themselves after destroying TM-E, but guess some garbage remains garbage no matter how much you scrub the bottom of it.

Edited by Kubei-DN

Aly-DN   

Ahh. Well. Don't forget that if they step out of line with the language, you can always give them a little 3 day time-out by sending a ticket to Support.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX27vnIZcT6kEIJysLZP4

3 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Yeah, and keep in mind Mochigirl and Pocosin are married too (or so I was told), which is ironic considering how they're treating the whole faction with utter disrespect. Calling everyone peons, villagers and plebs with the following "get to work" while doing nothing sure gives a nice image. They had a chance to redeem themselves after destroying TM-E, but guess some garbage remains garbage no matter how much you scrub the bottom of it.

They are indeed married and have a 2 year old. Sometimes Aion brings the worst out of ppl who get off by belittling others, because they are nobodies in real life. I am glad sieges happen during my sleep time so i can avoid all the drama and QQs.

Edited by HyeRim-DN

Basia-DN   

I don't know Mochigirl and Pocosin at all, the comments during Siege last night were unnecessary and was not a good 1st impression.  If Mochigirl and or Pocosin reads this, just take 1 piece of advice ... it's easier to get people to follow you by Positive reinforcement than to belittle them.  We all know, we need to work together as a FACTION to make the game enjoyable for all, and I get it you guys may have enough of a following to do everything you may want to do in the game, but coming from Lumiel then Israphel to now Denaria, I have seen and been through enough in the game to know that if we all RESPECT each other, EVERYONE can enjoy the game and the community it has built for us all.

I'm done rambling, I hope no one takes this as a QQ, I am NOT trying to start Drama, just voicing my opinion and hope we can come together as a Faction to kick some good ole Asmo Booty!

Pyxlb0mb OUT!  {Drops Mic} :-)

Age does not denote maturity and holding rank doesn't mean the person has leadership abilities. It would be wonderful if everyone could put their differences aside and work together, but after being subjected to the Pocos' ill-treatment for years, I doubt they're going to capitulate anytime soon.

That said, they are just TWO people. I always found it a little comical that all of TM-E let TWO people push them around for as long as they did, but everyone eventually banded together and demonstrated that they could take forts WITHOUT help from the Pocos. Now that we've merged with other populations, this should be even easier.

If you had trusted leadership on IS and KR, look to them for direction. Ask them to take the "reins" if need be, because looking to the Pocos will only result in high blood pressure.

Basia-DN   

Oh boy, well thanks for clarifying some of my thoughts ... Well if Mochigirl and Pocosin think they can merge with Israphel and continue that behavior ... I promise you they won't have a leg to stand on ... so we shall see ... 

Kubei-DN   

Danaria's population is still 60-80% Israphel, and trust me, we don't screw around. The whole Elyos side should block them both and do siege their way. How do these people remain on the top with that rubbish behavior beats me, not like they do anything for the faction either. 

17 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Danaria's population is still 60-80% Israphel, and trust me, we don't screw around. The whole Elyos side should block them both and do siege their way. How do these people remain on the top with that rubbish behavior beats me, not like they do anything for the faction either. 

Well, I'm glad that you're so optimistic, having lived with this for years I'm not so convinced that it will be quite so easy.

How do they remain on top? Well here are some examples:

1. Coalition leaders that go AFK from the start of siege 
  2. Coalition leaders that don't know how to use buffs and won't pass lead
  3. People that will do anything that MochiSin ask in return for a public pat on the head and being included in their groups so that they keep GP/rank (the good doggie crowd)
  4. MochiSin publicly punishing anyone who disagrees with them by sending them on "missions" or "asking" them to leave their alliance or ensuring that they don't get heals
  5. MochiSin publicly stating that sieges won't proceed if "a specified player"  is invited to any coalition alliance
  6. Refusing to put down the coalition kisk or pass lead so that someone else can OR saying where the kisk is
  7. Kicking an alliance (that was not AFK and was following their directions)
  8. Repeatedly kicking certain people whenever they join an alliance, although they don't cause any issues

All of the above has happened,  there's more but they are probably going to enjoy reading this as it is so I'll stop. Keep in mind that drama seems to give them pleasure, they don't care about anyone else. 

Edited by 5s25C407-DN

1 hour ago, Pyxlbomb-DN said:

...I have seen and been through enough in the game to know that if we all RESPECT each other, EVERYONE can enjoy the game and the community it has built for us all...

and

30 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

...The whole Elyos side should block them both and do siege their way...

Sums things up nicely.

TM-E's population was too small and everyone had their own clique. Rocking the boat meant the Pocos could easily "shame" other people into not participating.

Now you can turn things around and give them a taste of their own medicine. As long as anyone else is willing to step up and lead by example, it shouldn't be difficult to win people over to your side. Would you prefer to siege with friendly people who encourage you, or listen to two people barking orders and obscenities the whole time? I think we all know the answer to that.

I encourage you to talk to IS/KR leaders and work something out. Remember, Panesterra and Sanctum Defense are places where you can showcase your leadership. Put your name out there, and everyone else will see the light.

Basia-DN   
41 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:
  1. Coalition leaders that go AFK from the start of siege  -  Israphel has lots of leaders who won't do that
  2. Coalition leaders that don't know how to use buffs and won't pass lead  -  Israphel has lots of leaders who won't do that
  3. People that will do anything that MochiSin ask in return for a public pat on the head and being included in their groups so that they keep GP/rank (the good doggie crowd) - That will always happen
  4. MochiSin publicly punishing anyone who disagrees with them by sending them on "missions" or "asking" them to leave their alliance or ensuring that they don't get heals - HA HA HA HA
  5. MochiSin publicly stating that sieges won't proceed if "a specified player"  is invited to any coalition alliance  -  LOL
  6. Refusing to put down the coalition kisk or pass lead so that someone else can OR saying where the kisk is  -  I got my own KISK !  ;-)
  7. Kicking an alliance (that was not AFK and was following their directions)  -  We got ways to fix that ;-)
  8. Repeatedly kicking certain people whenever they join an alliance, although they don't cause any issues  -- Israphel has lots of leaders who won't do that

Lets just say, Israphel won't just BOW DOWN without a FIGHT ... and I really hope it doesn't get to that !!! 

If it does, that would be really SAD !!!

I'm playing in Danaria, but as Asmodian and I really like the fact Aioroz is our governor. Hes not the best english speaker but he do the best for the faction and is always up for heloing

2 hours ago, 2s34AFD3-DN said:

I'm playing in Danaria, but as Asmodian and I really like the fact Aioroz is our governor. Hes not the best english speaker but he do the best for the faction and is always up for heloing

Im elyos, Aioroz is stupid (XD) but is good governor. :) 

First I'd like to say Hi,and welcome to our "happy and smooth merge"(yes I am being a bit sarcastic bout merge).I know the first few weeks or longer is a rough road,were like kids going to a new school and meeting new people or a new job. As a player since beta I have seen and met players you may or may not like,seen people come and go and yet all this time whenever there was a merge is was NOT as painful as this one. We chose this game as a getaway from the stresses of real life,to make or have friends and just enjoy the time that we play. As of the past couple couple of days this has not been the case, a player asks a simple question and is replied with a nonsense remark instead of a helpful one,the people that are on just to insult others just for fun should be punished and not by simply being "blocked" ,they bring their anger,pain or just to be jerks thinking it's funny to feel Big while making others feel small.

These 2 "so-called" leaders are the worst I have ever seen(and yes I wrote in a very angry ticket about them). They show no leadership skills,are rude,ignore other players that could take over siege and do a waaaay better job then them plus kicking during siege which never happened til they came along.How and why do they have so many points if they don't care about their own faction? They may have ruined there old server but if we work together ,come up with a plan and back up the ones that are willing to help our faction then Please! lets do all we can to work at fixing this problem.

23 hours ago, Pyxlbomb-DN said:

I don't know Mochigirl and Pocosin at all, ....

On, the contrary, now you know them.

Until this issue is properly addressed, ATTENTION all new players. DO NOT chose Danaria as your server.

Aly-DN   
15 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Yeah, because you're Asmo, as if you'd care about the opposite faction. So much love indeed.

I'm an Asmo and I think what is happening is sick. I thought it was sick when it was happening on TM. It's still sick now.

Kubei-DN   
2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I'm an Asmo and I think what is happening is sick. I thought it was sick when it was happening on TM. It's still sick now.

It should be a concern to both factions (and maybe even both servers), this kind of thing imbalances the game to the fullest.

Lumin-DN   

I've played on Elyos dominated servers since 2009.  I don't mind them having to deal with some BS for awhile while my faction gets to win until they can pull their act together and unseat the D-bags.

Aleil-DN   
4 hours ago, Lumin-DN said:

I've played on Elyos dominated servers since 2009.  I don't mind them having to deal with some BS for awhile while my faction gets to win until they can pull their act together and unseat the D-bags.

Haha. As an Elyos that's played on Elyos dominated servers since 2010, I don't mind losing for a while, y'all need a bit to enjoy. The only thing that upsets me about all this nonsense is being insulted by the governor. Don't feel like being called a peon in coalition chat when I'm out to have a good time and killing some furbacks. >.>