Pyxlbomb-DN

Denaria needs a new Gov

4 minutes ago, Aleil-DN said:

Haha. As an Elyos that's played on Elyos dominated servers since 2010, I don't mind losing for a while, y'all need a bit to enjoy. The only thing that upsets me about all this nonsense is being insulted by the governor. Don't feel like being called a peon in coalition chat when I'm out to have a good time and killing some furbacks. >.>

its okay asmos domine the server, its okay. im as elyos im agree with that, but is different when governor troll full faction, and make impossible to do something. 

Ksara-DN   

I have a sugestion to this problem.

Five minutes before SIEGE begins the players should choose among the top ten in the ranking who will lead the SIEGE. This would be a democratic and good solution for all.

Kubei-DN   

Faction based games are never balanced when it comes to faction population, it's been as so from the very start in any game (take World of Warcraft as an example). The main issue is that we have two self-centered and self-righteous people who are abusing their position, making one side of the faction purposely lose the game. That's cheating, mate.

You guys can  write whatever you want QQ whenever at the end of the day this too individual will do whatever they want. Ncsoft Don't care abut they community and the people you can write as much as you want here they won't listen.this is why lot  of people don't care about the game anymore.

Kubei-DN   
19 minutes ago, kingss-DN said:

You guys can  write whatever you want QQ whenever at the end of the day this too individual will do whatever they want. Ncsoft Don't care abut they community and the people you can write as much as you want here they won't listen.this is why lot  of people don't care about the game anymore.

Incorrect. When people started complaining about the Fallen Poeta relic exploit,they DID step in and warned/banned a reasonable amount of players. People may have ill faith towards Support, but at this point there's nothing to lose and might as well send tickets regardless of their response.

That or NCWest doesn't mind losing players again.

Seriously, send in tickets with their abusive behavior. It's going to take time to get NCsoft to act, but the more stuff you give them to work with, the better chance you have they'll do something.

Remember, they had to add the rule about inappropriate behavior with coalition leadership a couple weeks after the patch came out because of these two geniuses. If they're abusing that rule again...report it.

This isn't going to change overnight, but it's not going to change at all if you don't message Support, who makes all the final decisions on actions against players.

If memory serves me correctly, "spying" and sabotage in terms of PvP is strictly forbidden in this game unless that changed some years back? Both of these individuals regularly intentionally go afk during sieges or pass leadership to afk alts. They also refuse to lead or allow the siege to progress unless they are obeyed entirely and not necessarily within reason.

Again, unless the rules have changed this constitutes sabotage and is verboten.

9 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Incorrect. When people started complaining about the Fallen Poeta relic exploit,they DID step in and warned/banned a reasonable amount of players. People may have ill faith towards Support, but at this point there's nothing to lose and might as well send tickets regardless of their response.

That or NCWest doesn't mind losing players again.

Yes you're right but this is nothing to do with a third program party this is something different and they will not do nothing about it that's.

Aly-DN   

That's not what people are saying, @kingss-DN. TM people were complaining about these two early on after the last patch. They were willy nilly kicking people from alliance. A large number of tickets was sent in and suddenly the kicking stopped. Do you honestly think two players as reprehensible as these two seem to be suddenly figured out that it was uncool to kick people from the Coalition? Far more likely that Support warned them to stop.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

That's not what people are saying, @kingss-DN. TM people were complaining about these two early on after the last patch. They were willy nilly kicking people from alliance. A large number of tickets was sent in and suddenly the kicking stopped. Do you honestly think two players as reprehensible as these two seem to be suddenly figured out that it was uncool to kick people from the Coalition? Far more likely that Support warned them to stop.

my point of view is if they don't want to  lead just pass it to somebody else  how hard is that the. We don't come here to look for drama We just want to play the game and I said Every night something different.

Kubei-DN   

Yeah, but how about, passing the lead to someone else? It's not that too difficult, but they make the situation as so.

On 10/14/2017 at 6:12 PM, Aly-DN said:

I'm an Asmo and I think what is happening is sick. I thought it was sick when it was happening on TM. It's still sick now.

This. We see you guys (Elys) running around like chickens with your heads cut off during siege while we're united, and I'm upset on your behalf because I know it's due to the fact that you're not receiving proper leadership. This is a game, and games should only be played if they're fun; it's not fun to be emotionally abused.

Mmm, if I remember correctly @ yesterday's Kysis siege, the Elyos coalition kisk was set by Covergirl. Have things worked out? Did they pass lead to Covergirl? 

Also, being a former IS-E, I must add that IS-E has always had the number advantage in sieges since I remember at Tiamat's Hearts. Those sieges were basically super easy from an Elyos PoV. Even with IS-A having the PvP buff, they still failed to control artifacts at the eye for those sieges at most times. Give it some time for a new leader to step up who can handle 1:1 style sieges. That leader also has to gain trust from the merged population. It's not just tossing bodies at the enemy anymore. We have about even numbers now after the merge.

Yes, it sucks Pocos are nyerks for doing what they are doing to DN-E, but take Asmodians for example: Scoopz on DN-A is a 5-star officer and he led Kaldor siege fine yesterday. People listened and trusted him. Maybe it's time for the Elyos to be more trusting of their potential leads from IS-E instead of complain about the Pocos. Rank does not matter and does not signify leadership skills, and you should not be forced to lead due to your rank. Scoopz is proof of the matter, you can lead at any rank. It's a trust issue.

From what I heard on yesterday, they joined coalition late, didn't have lead, and got kicked out of the coalition they were in.

This is me not feeling bad.

Aleil-DN   
1 hour ago, Devorer-DN said:

Mmm, if I remember correctly @ yesterday's Kysis siege, the Elyos coalition kisk was set by Covergirl. Have things worked out? Did they pass lead to Covergirl? 

Also, being a former IS-E, I must add that IS-E has always had the number advantage in sieges since I remember at Tiamat's Hearts. Those sieges were basically super easy from an Elyos PoV. Even with IS-A having the PvP buff, they still failed to control artifacts at the eye for those sieges at most times. Give it some time for a new leader to step up who can handle 1:1 style sieges. That leader also has to gain trust from the merged population. It's not just tossing bodies at the enemy anymore. We have about even numbers now after the merge.

Yes, it sucks Pocos are nyerks for doing what they are doing to DN-E, but take Asmodians for example: Scoopz on DN-A is a 5-star officer and he led Kaldor siege fine yesterday. People listened and trusted him. Maybe it's time for the Elyos to be more trusting of their potential leads from IS-E instead of complain about the Pocos. Rank does not matter and does not signify leadership skills, and you should not be forced to lead due to your rank. Scoopz is proof of the matter, you can lead at any rank. It's a trust issue.

From what I could gather at yesterday's siege, Mochi/Poco were basically tricked out of the Kysis coalition. People left en masse just before the siege started, about 300 people - before that, one of the two (I really can't remember) were lead. Lead was passed to what I heard but can't confirm as one of their alts. And then once they left, everyone swarmed back into that coalition and Covergirl had lead.

I'm really new to the entire coalition system and don't have a full grip on what happened, but either Mochi/Poco were kicking everyone or everyone agreed to leave and come back. I remember not seeing a notification that lead had been passed, though. Siege before that, however, had people downright begging for Mochi/Poco to pass lead, very respectfully, and being denied. Choosing not to be optimistic here. >.>;

Aly-DN   

The difference between Scoopz leading Kaldor and what is happening on DN E, @Devorer-DN, is that everyone agreed that Scoopz would lead. He was given lead and was supported. Imagine how Kaldor would have gone had Scoopz tried to lead but Aioroz refused to give over lead and instead kicked Scoopz from the Coalition and refused to place the Battle Kisk if he was let back into the Coalition?

Ksara-DN   
5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

The difference between Scoopz leading Kaldor and what is happening on DN E, @Devorer-DN, is that everyone agreed that Scoopz would lead. He was given lead and was supported. Imagine how Kaldor would have gone had Scoopz tried to lead but Aioroz refused to give over lead and instead kicked Scoopz from the Coalition and refused to place the Battle Kisk if he was let back into the Coalition?

Yes Aly. Exactly and according to some TIAMAT players. In the past it was necessary to pay with OMEGA or Kinah for the Governor to put Kisk in an appropriate place or to pass the leader. Maybe that's why KISK was placed so far away from the fortresses. Revenge? Punishment? I do not know.

Edited by Ksara-DN

On 13/10/2017 at 2:21 PM, 5s25C407-DN said:

Well, I'm glad that you're so optimistic, having lived with this for years I'm not so convinced that it will be quite so easy.

How do they remain on top? Well here are some examples:

1. Coalition leaders that go AFK from the start of siege 
  2. Coalition leaders that don't know how to use buffs and won't pass lead
  3. People that will do anything that MochiSin ask in return for a public pat on the head and being included in their groups so that they keep GP/rank (the good doggie crowd)
  4. MochiSin publicly punishing anyone who disagrees with them by sending them on "missions" or "asking" them to leave their alliance or ensuring that they don't get heals
  5. MochiSin publicly stating that sieges won't proceed if "a specified player"  is invited to any coalition alliance
  6. Refusing to put down the coalition kisk or pass lead so that someone else can OR saying where the kisk is
  7. Kicking an alliance (that was not AFK and was following their directions)
  8. Repeatedly kicking certain people whenever they join an alliance, although they don't cause any issues

All of the above has happened,  there's more but they are probably going to enjoy reading this as it is so I'll stop. Keep in mind that drama seems to give them pleasure, they don't care about anyone else. 

with all the reasons you've listed, you don't have leaders, they have dictators, but more sad is to see that there are people who for their own benefit to give back to the faction, because who wants the good for his faction forgets to misunderstandings with others and working even if for a while together with all in the end, the benefit is mutual