Hime

Game Update Maintenance - May 27, 2020

Hime   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 27, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea will be LIVE! Patch Notes are available here.
  • The Hungry Hatchlings event will end.
  • The Winds of Change event will end.
  • Manastone Mayhem will end.
  • Stigma Promotion Event will start. You can read the details here.
  • Return to Adventure Event will start. You can read the details here.
  • Abyss Rank GP will reset.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

RuPsbtM.jpg

YUNR9NQ.jpg

4UVqdfY.jpg

Tuu-KT   

@Hime

Will Yamennes' Abyssal Challenge  "UAS" event be continued since entrance to UAS is at demaha atm and demaha will be cross server tmr

2 minutes ago, Tuu-KT said:

@Hime

Will Yamennes' Abyssal Challenge  "UAS" event be continued since entrance to UAS is at demaha atm and demaha will be cross server tmr

Cyan answered this before he left:

On 5/14/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cyan said:

Yes Shattered Abyssal Splinter will remain.

Will continue will End :)

And patch note please! I need something to read in 5 hours and 30 minutes.

Thanks Hime

Home what about arena of discipline rewards for February, March, April and May; we are still waiting for Luna compensation for it and Cyan was unable to resolve it before he left. Also will Infernal Drakenspire Depths exist such that players can still farm the gold shugo for daevanion skillbooks?
One last thing, for the stigma enchant rate, will the rates to enchant to +9 be increased.

3 minutes ago, Itzmin-DN said:

I would like to know who the hell decide about the nerf/buff class because indeed has something against the songweavers... 5 patch nerfed, one after other... now in the bottom!

Maybe is time to say good bye ncshit!

Complaining about SWs? Stop, please. They get nerfed again later in 7.5, and still they are a 123 dead, broken class. "Now in the bottom", hahahaha.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

I see normal IDD is being removed.

They re-added it in this same patch we got in Korea, we'll see I guess.

Edited by Hellish-DN

Ele-DN   
13 minutes ago, Itzmin-DN said:

I would like to know who the hell decide about the nerf/buff class because indeed has something against the songweavers... 5 patch nerfed, one after other... now in the bottom!

I forgot about those nerfs... lol. another afk patch. 

Lapis-DN   
8 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Complaining about SWs? Stop, please. They get nerfed again later in 7.5, and still they are a 123 dead, broken class. "Now in the bottom", hahahaha.

SWs will remain Tier S class even in 7.7

2 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

I forgot about those nerfs... lol. another afk patch. 

Balancing isn't nerfing.
Also reducing their nukes won't make the classe hurt less in PVP as Violeta said, and still they are top tier, wich is stupid.

I could have sworn Unwavering Devoting and Rise get shock resist buffs, not seeing them in these patch notes? Missing information?

1 minute ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

I could have sworn Unwavering Devoting and Rise get shock resist buffs, not seeing them in these patch notes? Missing information?

That's not until a later skills update. 

2 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

SW at the bottom?

laughs in sorc

cries in sorc

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Itzmin-DN said:

I know 6.X was a garbo patch for us, but SW's were buffed in 7.2 and only get 2 slight damage nerfs in this update. The Februrary 7.5 update also buffs SW defenses a lot more too (though not sure if we will get that or skip straight to 7.7).

It sounds to me like you're unhappy with your class but keep playing it just because it was your main; if that's the case I would encourage you to try out a few others. A lot of us play the wrong class for a long time just because we feel we have to stick to our og character u.u

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

SW at the bottom?

laughs in sorc

cries in sorc

A melodic salute to our fallen cloth kings

Edited by AriaTheMelodious-DN

Posted (edited)

After reading that the new Paragon equipment can break when enchantment fails. I wonder , what if I create an armfused weapon - as primary weapon I use some that cannot break, and as the second weapon I use the Paragon weapon. Can the resulting armfused weapon break, when enchanting fails ?

Edited by LenuleCZ-DN

Well, patch notes show SW has been nerfed again while vandal/glad, etc have all got buffed, any SW's should consider rerolling any other class because good luck doing anything with SW now, Just delete SW and be done with it :(