Hime

Game Update Maintenance - May 27, 2020

Kubei-DN   
3 minutes ago, Lolabye-DN said:

Well, patch notes show SW has been nerfed again while vandal/glad, etc have all got buffed, any SW's should consider rerolling any other class because good luck doing anything with SW now, Just delete SW and be done with it :(

They love the vandal class more as you can see. In 7.7 cleric heals are getting even more nerfed.

Posted (edited)

Hime, my name is valedia and i would just like to say please do not give out any compensation for the time arena has been down cuz these players are acting like they invested any money or time running an instance that has been known to be broken since it was added so i see no need to compensate anyone...Hime i am giving u the benefit of the doubt of not being an idiot so please dont prove me wrong and i do hope you dont become a pocket GM...

Edited by Valkarie-DN

1 hour ago, LenuleCZ-DN said:

After reading that the new Paragon equipment can break when enchantment fails. I wonder , what if I create an armfused weapon - as primary weapon I use some that cannot break, and as the second weapon I use the Paragon weapon. Can the resulting armfused weapon break, when enchanting fails ?

We do not know if it will be armsfused with normal gear, but even if it is, then bottom weapon doesn't get any enchants or refinements, so whatever you enchant is enchanted in the top weapon.

Hello Hime, welcome back to what is going to be a big challenge as the next week unfolds... so we get the patch notes on Xmas eve in May just in time for Santa tomorrow...so let's see if after a week it really is a New Year and for whether Aion will be in a serious business for a next patch... and btw since we are all locked out why not make the patch notes more useful to people since not provided earlier especially in the section under Skill changes...instead of saying increased to or decreased to please add the 'from skill piece' because i'm not an oracle to be able to decipher its relevance :)

the reason why theres no from skill as u stated is because its as simple as its just an increase version of the skill and it does say what the skill is.

2 minutes ago, Valkarie-DN said:

the reason why theres no from skill as u stated is because its as simple as its just an increase version of the skill and it does say what the skill is.

TY Valkarie, it wasn't the increases that prompted me to post but the decreases and since i can't logon and the patch info i just got is vague in some areas and i don't want to hunt it down,  i've no idea for sure what got nerfed...just thought it  might be a helpful if they aion made it clear for all just once not each player solo...game play should stay in the game...not on google ;)

honestly hun bun, what ncsoft needs to do is change the red text cuz its very hard for me to see what it says.

Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Valkarie-DN said:

Hime, my name is valedia and i would just like to say please do not give out any compensation for the time arena has been down cuz these players are acting like they invested any money or time running an instance that has been known to be broken since it was added so i see no need to compensate anyone...Hime i am giving u the benefit of the doubt of not being an idiot so please dont prove me wrong and i do hope you dont become a pocket GM...

Hello, Valedia/Valkarie/Whateveryouarecallingyourselftoday. My name is Aly. It might be helpful for you to understand that Hime is a CM.. just as Cyan was. Neither is a GM. But more than that, Hime is the CM. She is the lead CM of all the little CMs at NCWest. She was Cyan's direct boss. More than that, when Hime started at NCWest years and years ago, she was Aion's CM and was (and still is) highly respected. Now.. she will probably give -you- the benefit of the doubt and not write you off on this single rather silly threatening post. So try not to act like an "idiot".

Game on!

tenor.gif?itemid=12618427

5 hours ago, LenuleCZ-DN said:

After reading that the new Paragon equipment can break when enchantment fails. I wonder , what if I create an armfused weapon - as primary weapon I use some that cannot break, and as the second weapon I use the Paragon weapon. Can the resulting armfused weapon break, when enchanting fails ?

When you enchant an armfused weapon you are enchanting the primary so the secondary is completely unaffected

When you armfuse a weapon as secondary that weapon is destroyed. Can't be destroyed a second time xD

It would be a very bad choice to use paragon as secondary, as these weapons have rubbish Base and Bonus stats, they gain great stats when enchanted. Enchantments from secondary weapons don't add dmg on armfusions.

@Hime

I suggest you to make a BUG REPORT thread to let everyone report anything they find wrong like u guys did for 7.0. Gonna be useful!

Maybe u can let someone from QA to keep monitoring, like @{QA} Loki-EK

2 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

Minion Vault and Abyssal Splinter aren't avaliable at all. dat sucks

Minum Vault is there, it is just bugged, but Abyssal Splinter entrance is nowhere.

@Hime The game is laging so bad that I can't even finish logging in any of my chars, I enter the pin and start loading the map, but that's it, my char or any other char never appears, and after a few seconds the server disconnects me.

So Nekai the General Goods NPC in Pandae must be on her lunch break or something....

Map says she's there but... yeah, invisible, un-target-able. Can I speak to the manager plz.

QD78h6k.jpg

11 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

you nyerking bastards...now you decide to delete the event boxes when you never delete before

forget this I couldn't find them because they had been changed