Hime

Game Update Maintenance - May 27, 2020

Nyali-DN   

While there's other things which might be a priority, I really miss the Divine Soulhealer in Inggison/Gelkmaros! x.x

Posted (edited)
  • The laaag
  • Divine Soul heal option missing from Gelk/Iggy
  • Thorny Dionetta in the Strigik Forest still drops sap from the removed Pandora quests.
  • 2hr respawn for Garrisons in Gelk/Iggy when destroyed by the opposing faction is WAAAAAAY to long
  • Asmo Gelk Campaign quest [The Advance]is buggy. Killing Asinelli of the Wisplight Legion does not give credit and she does not respawn.
  • Large door to Lower Udas Temple in the center of Subterrana. It's not marked on the map. Is it supposed to be there? It's just hanging there not attached to anything.
Edited by Shaidessa-KT

I dunno it must just be me. If i was starring a new char on existing account or as a not me new person/account (where they wouldn't know any better), I suppose there would be a logical progression but here, now, from being a no big deal 2 char x 2 active account on Larkum/Demaha (and now Inggison), PvE interest only,  so I'm getting info overload on the dizzying increase in new choices  for places, quests, tasks, equip, and goals, vs  zone timing restrictions, glitches, bugs, dot point no detail in the patch notes,and depreciated stats, so much so that my max 4 casual timezone hours before reset will now be Netflix here i come beyond the minimum 1 hour needed of Aion/per night for a while, and then see where things are at at in a few weeks. Maybe you should have gone  7.3, 7.4, 7.5 if an available option but then NA you'd have had to work at that if you could or would have...anyway no blame...no shame...its just a game,  bye for meow :)

1 hour ago, skythee-DN said:

I dunno it must just be me. If i was starring a new char on existing account or as a not me new person/account (where they wouldn't know any better), I suppose there would be a logical progression but here, now, from being a no big deal 2 char x 2 active account on Larkum/Demaha (and now Inggison), PvE interest only,  so I'm getting info overload on the dizzying increase in new choices  for places, quests, tasks, equip, and goals, vs  zone timing restrictions, glitches, bugs, dot point no detail in the patch notes,and depreciated stats, so much so that my max 4 casual timezone hours before reset will now be Netflix here i come beyond the minimum 1 hour needed of Aion/per night for a while, and then see where things are at at in a few weeks. Maybe you should have gone  7.3, 7.4, 7.5 if an available option but then NA you'd have had to work at that if you could or would have...anyway no blame...no shame...its just a game,  bye for meow :)

There was no 7.3 7.4 in Korea. It went straight from 7.2 to 7.5. Next one is straight to 7.8(?). That's how patches have worked in Aion for a very long time. Sometimes we'll get minipatches that add/fix functionality in a .X patch, but they're not .X's themselves.

The problem is they didnt Beta test it before go on Live. If they do Beta test and test server it will be ok.

The problem is they simply don't care, or at least have shown very little to make us believe that they care.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:13 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

There was no 7.3 7.4 in Korea. It went straight from 7.2 to 7.5. Next one is straight to 7.8(?). That's how patches have worked in Aion for a very long time. Sometimes we'll get minipatches that add/fix functionality in a .X patch, but they're not .X's themselves.

Thanks Cheesecake. I've decided the approach to take for my info overload is for my ranger/vandal & sin/vandal instances, in no particular order, is in Larkum keep going for the genesis crystals as usual where time and access permits but for my sin I'd really like to prioritize what now to me seems to be the Elusive Herelym mine, so I can get my AP from 6M to 25M for my second +15 leg dark talon dagger to ult, got the other bits. All my chars could solo the middle path before patch not sure about now and would like to find out, no luck finding so far... In Demaha as a low priority continue the no longer daily large/medium alter x10 mobs  when rift available,just for banking some Stellium, and try to progress some pre-patch quests if my chars are not totally nerfed - it definitely seemed harder/longer than pre-patch for my sin main when testing the waters on the large/medium mobs. Otherwise focus on Inggison to better understand/acquire new activities and stuff like gemstones/fame for example and maybe when I think I have a handle on that and some better gear/stigma levels, find a guild since my last one dissolved and was more like a parking lot anyway. If anyone has some suggestions about how I might refine this approach I'd be more than happy for the advice, maybe other players have similar thoughts and would benefit too, and maybe this should have been a separate thread but here i am ho hum. Most nights (for me) I have between reset and minus reset 6 hours available, with 4 hours definite, to give it a go. :)

Dear @Hime ,

i would like to thank you for all your work and effort in order to bring to aion community, the best aion experience.

I would like to ask to you to try your best to make NCSoft reverse its decision of removing EXP from many quests. EXP are so important in this patch 7.5. Please do not remove EXP from quests.

Quests-Capturar.png

I would to also ask you to please fix the FM and Bastion of Souls scrolls since they are still not converted into general scrolls as confirmed in Aion Official 7.5 Patchnotes

Scrolls-Capturar.png