83 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like 7.5 patch?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

I hate hate HATE the +15 stigmas and I only hate them because our +12 safe point is a limited time event.

I think safe spot +12 is a 7.5 feature not a temporary event, unless we got our regional nerf and have it only limited time. They tried to sell it as part of the event, but every region that has 7.5, has permanently a +12 safe spot.

11 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The thing is i feel you fail to understand that even if +12 was a permanent safe point the ONLY way to get above +12 stigmas is pay $'s or hard farm the right events. 

The current playment option is to farm katalam to level 5 renown and buy the below on every character every week. 

unknown.png

Actually you can get 2 stigma enchantment stones per week per character with gold ingots. This is how I did my full +12s last patch. This way requires patience, lots of alts, and then getting kinah on those alts(I did this with afk'ing luna on them all).

1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Actually you can get 2 stigma enchantment stones per week per character with gold ingots. This is how I did my full +12s last patch. This way requires patience, lots of alts, and then getting kinah on those alts(I did this with afk'ing luna on them all).

I am sure i mentioned playment options not payment options. Afking luna's is not playing the game it is afking long enough till you finally get something. You can get an ultimate transform if you afk luna long enough and buy only transformation contracts.

• 3 weeks later...

?
On 5/29/2020 at 10:25 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

i gave actual Facts why 7.5 is a patch a lot more friendly to gear up for new/returned players, that anything we had in the past 2 years and a half, not a subjective opinion.

gensis crystals, stellium coins, blood marks, titanium coins, all of these rains from the sky its super easy and fast to farm and the sets you can buy are Really good.

ammount of gear needed to be enchanted was reduced about a 60%

its about facts not opinions

Really?

To get enough titanium coins it will take me months because what I get is 1 coin and lots of broken coins, some quests give me from 2 to 5 coins. I cannot kill big bosses because I'm not really strong geared. I tried to get one and it takes me ages and I usually give it up or I die. Only one time someone helped me and I got 50 titanium coins.....but I cannot do it alone.

Yes I'm alone all my friends left and my Legion is empty. I do not try anymore to join a Legion because they leave you alone anyway and no one helps you because you are not geared enough to do a thing with them, so what's the point of trying.

Aion is not a friendly game anymore that reality. I'm not a novice I started playing 10 years ago and Aion was amazing and it is for that it is hard for me to leave it forever. :(

Sorry about the white space, I was not able to edit my post. O.o

3 minutes ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

Really?

To get enough titanium coins it will take me months because what I get is 1 coin and lots of broken coins, some quests give me from 2 to 5 coins. I cannot kill big bosses because I'm not really strong geared. I tried to get one and it takes me ages and I usually give it up or I die. Only one time someone helped me and I got 50 titanium coins.....but I cannot do it alone.

Yes I'm alone all my friends left and my Legion is empty. I do not try anymore to join a Legion because they leave you alone anyway and no one helps you because you are not geared enough to do a thing with them, so what's the point of trying.

Aion is not a friendly game anymore that reality. I'm not a novice I started playing 10 years ago and Aion was amazing and it is for that it is hard for me to leave it forever. :(

Sorry about the white space, I was not able to edit my post. O.o

Well this post made me feel a bit sad, however I honestly feel that there is no way that it will take you a long time to get titan gear especially with the event now  - there are quests that have mobs that are super super easy to kill and don’t forget to loot mobs - those broken coins combine to titan coins!

once you have some titan pieces you should be able to get into PF nm  and IDD nm. In my legion a brand new 80 who does that would get invited, someone who dings 80 and expects a carry (and who has never even grouped with anyone) , and made no effort at at to gear - would not.

NOT saying that is the same as you - having gone through good legions that died and friends that left it makes the effort harder I know.

1 hour ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

Really?

YES really... every single mob in Inggison and Gelk drops Titan fragments and Titan Coins, there are quests and there are like 70 named mobs, (not even elite mobs just common mobs with higher HP) that drop many coins. 
Care to learn a bit about the game instead of complaining, and you will get geared in no time. Look for guides at youtube or something, also ungeared ppl usually form groups to kill these mobs as the Coins Bags are for everyone.

and as i'm pretty sure i already said in previous post, Titan coin is not the only option, you have Genesis Crystals gear, Blood Mark Gear, Stellium Coin gear, and Titan coins gear, also some elites drop directly Ultimate gear, and prices on broker are cheaper each day.

Getting a full set of Ultimate gear its extremely easy now, i would say 20x easier than 6.X 

11 hours ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

To get enough titanium coins it will take me months

I have nearly 600 on my main character and I've NEVER tried to actively farm them. I don't do camp quests. I don't try to kill specific Titan Coin mobs. These are just from regular gameplay and the current event we have going on right now.

11 hours ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

I do not try anymore to join a Legion because they leave you alone anyway and no one helps you because you are not geared enough to do a thing with them, so what's the point of trying.

I don't want to sound unkind, but it sounds like you just do not give a shit so you aren't even TRYING to get any basic gear. It sounds like you don't care about Aion anymore (and that's totally fine and understandable), but that's not any legion's fault.

Getting full ultimate is only fast if you are already "geared" enough. Characters with 12k-14k attack would take a long time killing anything. Every upgrade you make adds ~100 att per piece. Kt is limited to the numbers of BMs coming from weekly and dailys. Lakrum is limited to the weekly camp and 5-6 daily quest. Ing/Gelk is straight up mob farminig. If fast is 1-2 weeks.. then idk what to even call Lak/titian coin gear because that's literally basic gear. 100 on each piece difference is a huge difference.

Well, thanks Rapier - DevilNest and Vantheria.

My post was not a complain but just what I was feeling about something.

I'm playing Aion since 2009 and I know how to play the game, I also know that it's my fault if I chose to play alone.

You, people, make everything so easy to get items especially titanium coins but you do not tell where and who drops so many. Okay I have no idea where to go and even on youtube videos they make it easy, I wonder how many hours it takes of playing tho.

Even if I could get in a group I do not try to join because there are instances that I have never done and I wouldn't be helping not knowing what to do. I tried to go and do things in Demaha and Katalam.....lol it was laughable how I got killed so easily! Lacrum was the only place where I could do quests and explore; it is not a big map! Sure I died there too by asmos but the mobs was not so nasty.

Anyway, I have some good items, well they are good to me, when the Pandora quests were active in Lacrum but I could not have them all because they took that away with the new update. Also, I got some items with titanium coins thanks to the event these last two weeks.

Now after so many updates I feel like a new player who knows very little about the game but even if I do not play as often as before I still play, of course, I miss my friends and the happy times.  I am an old lady who likes MMORPG! Some people are calling me weird because I do not play cards or other similar game on the internet more suitable for my age! I started playing games on the Amiga,  my first really good game was Diablo and from that one on I played many more, my longest one was GW and finally AION.......... and I hope it won't be my last one.

Thanks if you read all I wrote and have fun, always and please do not be nasty with players you never know what age they are. :)

@Melodiosa-KT
here you have Titan Coin mobs locations, https://i.imgur.com/4upJSj2.png

Here you have proof of how Easy is to farm them, https://i.imgur.com/sfdIQWO.jpg

You can see in the picture, that i got 55 Titan coins in 9 minutes just killing lv 76 mobs in the starter area of Inggison.

By the remaining time on my transformation and Session Lenght you can confirm that i used an Ancient transformation, and the stats of my alt are not very good, he is on Legendary Risiel and Ancient Nighthaze gear from previous patch.

You can check Society of Gaming youtube channel, they have several guides about Aion in the link below, or use google  -_-"

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGfH-BvpIyxuWcIEHtlWpR8h7VPO4CY2i

and as i said, named mobs Bags are for everyone in the group, there is an Alliance at LFG right now recruiting and farming Titan Coins 

https://i.imgur.com/XgviDfn.jpg

1 hour ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

Even if I could get in a group I do not try to join because there are instances that I have never done and I wouldn't be helping not knowing what to do. I tried to go and do things in Demaha and Katalam.....lol it was laughable how I got killed so easily!

its looks like you are in a vicious circle, try to get out, join groups, ask at lfg if anyone is farming coins, join a newbie/returned friendly Legion, or look for a new game lol

13 hours ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

You, people, make everything so easy to get items especially titanium coins but you do not tell where and who drops so many. Okay I have no idea where to go and even on youtube videos they make it easy, I wonder how many hours it takes of playing tho.

Even if I could get in a group I do not try to join because there are instances that I have never done and I wouldn't be helping not knowing what to do. I tried to go and do things in Demaha and Katalam.....lol it was laughable how I got killed so easily! Lacrum was the only place where I could do quests and explore; it is not a big map! Sure I died there too by asmos but the mobs was not so nasty.

I don't think anyone here wants to see players leave the game. It's the only thing sustaining this old game. We love Aion too or we wouldn't put up with all of its bullshit. That said, I will try to help here about what I have bolded. Devilnest has already offered some tips on farming Titan Coins for you.

I am going to assume you are playing songweaver since that is what your forum toon is. So my advice will be songweaver-specific. These are all basic instances that I know you are capable of doing!

Esoterrace "Eso":
Video: 

This instance is not for gear. You will want to run your CDs for this just to get the Daevanion marks so that you can work on enchanting your Daevanion skills. This is the easiest level 80 instance and is a 3-man instance. The first part of this instance is just training through the mobs; they won't hurt you. Then you get to a big tree and kill it. The tree will spawn adds if dps is kind of slow; kill the adds before the tree heals up. After killing the tree, you move into the main building and kill 3 guards which open some doors. Then you kill another mini-boss. He can take your mana, so restore that if you need, but other than that, not a big deal. Then you move inside the secret tunnel area of another building and kill a mob to open a secret path. You glide down as the walls fall down around you and kill the final boss. Note, he will re-spawn into a new boss at around 75%. He doesn't do any skills that you really need to watch out for.

Primeth's Forge "PF" (normal mode):
Video:

You can get ultimate armor pieces from here. There are a lot of things to do in this instance, so I recommend just watching the video. It's very easy in 7.5 though (easier than it looks in this 7.0 video) because it's considered one of the easiest instances now. You will kill a mob to open a gate, then click on a rope to go down to where a dragon is. You can kill the dragon or not; it doesn't matter in normal mode. Other people in your group will be looking for "symbols" throughout the instance. These symbols are used to open coded doors. The symbol combinations are here: link just for your own knowledge. The symbols are found on the floor in various places. So you open the first coded door, then go down the path to the fatty mob, Gursh. He helps the group kill 2 Lym Ore walls, then the next door opens. Note, when he jumps up and comes down, he hits very hard if you are undergeared, so stay back and away from him. Let a plate/geared person handle him. You can penguin the other mobs if they are being annoying. Then you quickly kill a Jotun mob and proceed down the hall. Glide down into a room and kill another mob named Tarukan, very easy, no skills to watch out for. Then the final boss is down a shaft. So check your flight time, make sure you have at least 30 seconds, and glide down this big shaft and into the boss room. The boss takes mana away, so give mana to your cleric if they need it. Mostly just dps the boss and the adds. The only skill to watch out for WILL one-shot you. It puts a big circle on the ground. Tbh I don't ever pay attention to it because it doesn't really hurt if you're geared, so I can't remember its name. It's Something Arrow, I think. Ice Arrow? Something. Anyway, make sure you can see all graphics effects in your settings so you can see the circle. Run outside of the circle until she casts the skill, then run back to her.

Infernal Drakenspire Depths "IDD" (normal mode):
Video:

You can get ultimate armor pieces from here. This is mostly just dps. There will be adds that spawn. Just penguin them or ignore them. At the same time as these adds, there will be a Drakenspire Protector mob that spawns on one of the side pedestals. Killing him will get rid of the adds. Someone else in your group will probably take care of this, so don't worry about it too much. The adds have major heal aggro and can hit an undergeared healer pretty hard, so you might pop your Snowflower shield for your cleric/chanter. The boss will cast a skill on a random person; it's called Something Chains, can't remember the name. It will turn that person into an enemy so they can't dps the boss and you could actually hurt them with your own skills. The effect can either wear off over time, or it can be double-dispelled. So you can pop your one group dispel if the cleric uses their group dispel. Some clerics will double dispel it themselves. Other groups will just let it wear off. It's not a big deal. The only other thing to watch out for is a skill the boss will cast which WILL one-shot anyone undergeared. Shields will only save geared people; undergeared people will still die. So just move away from it. It will look like blue water/weird stuff on the floor. The skill is named Soul Extinction Field (different than Soul Extinction).

Benirunerk's Estate (easy mode):
Video:

You can get ultimate armor pieces from here. Inside the mansion, get the fruit off the table. It will give you 500 magic attack. (Just fyi for anyone else, the goblet gives 500 physical attack and the pig gives HP.) Two people will click on orbs at the back of the room to open the gate once the incredibly long cutscene ends. The first part of the instance is just killing/training mobs, nothing to worry about. The first "boss" is just a decoy boss. Kill him quickly, no skills to watch out for. After he dies, he'll respawn in a couple minutes as a larger version of himself. He will have a shield on himself for most of the fight. There is what people call a "burn phase" which is the skill called Overload. This lasts for about a minute. So save your big skills, like Blazing Requiem, Treble Cleave, etc for this Overload skill. Around 50%, he'll do a skill called Flame Surge. Everyone will just move away from him and after a few seconds, he'll follow everyone. There will be fire on the ground where he was standing, so just watch out for it as it slowly moves around the room. (Make sure graphics set to show all so you can see the fire!) Dps some more. When the boss is close to dying, he will cast skill on a random person called Designated Target. This person should run away from the group. Tbh, I ALWAYS select whoever is the target and make sure I am 15m away from them because I don't trust people to pay attention. The boss should die soon after this. Technically, there is a chance to spawn support adds which has a mechanic of its own to worry about, but I never see this happen in easy mode anymore, only normal mode.

This is the last easy instance I'll mention for you as you'll want to work on these before moving onto harder stuff. Hopefully this will help you try out some groups. At LEAST try Esoterrace to start with.

Archived