Stormwing egg ? Event is over yet we are still able to claim reward.

FefeHulk-DN

@Hime @Loki

Is there any chance to let the community have this egg for one more week as a compensation for all the bugs we are having?

Can you try to talk to your superiors about it? Please? I'm sure everyone would be very happy even with all those bugs going on.

2 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Idiots like this are why we can't have nice things..

We technically are getting something very nice, an extra week with the eggs. They could've pulled an emergency maintenance and removed them immediately.

1 hour ago, Violy-DN said:

@Hime @Loki

Is there any chance to let the community have this egg for one more week as a compensation for all the bugs we are having?

Can you try to talk to your superiors about it? Please? I'm sure everyone would be very happy even with all those bugs going on.

They are already leaving them until June 3rd.

7 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

I say they leave the stormwings alone! They didn't hurt anybody! Also leave them until you fix this patch and the lag!

Yeah, the lag is terrible!! I sometimes can't even open some box (eg, footlocker in weekly Luna) for loot, in better cases it opens in several seconds... And so anything that is clicked or pressed on the keyboard... No joy to play in such conditions!

4 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

We technically are getting something very nice, an extra week with the eggs. They could've pulled an emergency maintenance and removed them immediately.

Not very long though. Does it mean that all bugs and lags will end and the game will run immaculately since June 3rd? Or maybe they will give us the Abyss back again??

13 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

how about they pull an emergency maintenance and fix:

1. abyssal splinter (I'm sure we'll get either no compensation or compensation that falls well short of what people would have gotten that do this on alts every day).

2. the fact AOA accessories can only retune once and can then be retuned no further

3. the random terrible lag spikes, the other night I had over 20K ms when I normally have 20-30ms and this lasted a good hour with the game being literally unplayable. My internet was perfectly fine as my browser and discord showed no signs of slow internet.

4. Wasn't PF HM supposed to spawn you by the boss on death for 2nd/3rd bosses? They could fix that as it still sends you back to the beginning of the instance

5. Minium Vault being broken except for the cleric path

6. Compensation for 4+ months of discipline being broken

7. Compensation for no GP season rewards last GP season

8. Compensation for no CS Mid Rewards for the week of 20May - 27May

9. The fact only BGs can purchase things from certain demaha alter shugos

10. Along with many other things that are clearly broken.

But ofc within a week they'll fix the one thing that they miss that actually benefits the players. How about fix some of the shit that takes away from actually enjoying the game?

Archived