Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Loki

• Daeva

Hello everyone,

Below is a list of known issues for Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Minium Vault - Many NPCs have errors and cannot be accessed. Fixed
  2. Shattered Abyssal Splinter NPCs are unavailable. NPCs are now located in Gelkmaros and Inggison!
    • The Daevanion Essence is limited to 1 per week instead of 3 Fixed
  3. New accounts cannot be created for the forums/New characters do not show up. Fixed
  4. Increased latency. (AKA: LAGGGG)
  5. There is an object/terrain blocking a pathway in Inggison.
  6. Gold Sand Traders has a limit of 3 gold ingots per day as compared to 5 in 7.2. Fixed
  7. Only Legion Brigade generals can make purchases from certain altar NPCs. This is intended.
  8. Upper limit of Legion AP does not appear to be increased. This is intended.
  9. General Merchant is missing in Pandamonium
  10. Some mobs in Strigik forest are dropping old items.
  11. Issues progressing in Asmodian quest "The Advance"
  12. Daishunerk's Game of Fate includes Bastion of Souls scroll option
  13. 7.2 entrance for Lower Udas Temple is still spawning in Gelkmaros Fixed
  14. Some equipment cannot be retuned after being acquired. This is intended.
  15. Munirunerk's "My Luna Rewards" is not updated to the latest version. Fixed
  16. Flight time gets reset for newer wings when changing server. Fixed
  17. LugBug mission cannot be completed due to Kamar entry limit. Fixed
  18. Dash skill in Qubrinerks lab only deals 1 damage. This is intended.
  19. NPC Argon is not spawning for Elyos in Inggison. This is intended.

If you have any other bugs to report with the game, please reply here with as much information as possible. This is not a game-balance thread, so please only include functional and localization (text) bugs. Thank you!

• Replies 185
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Theres a huge wall thats blocking a road north east in Ingisson

Legion BG can only buy the lakrum chests reward from altar rotation.

Katalam/Demaha equipment on guides is swapped with BENM/AOA easy and stella accessories in terms of tier. 

• Daeva
    • Gelkmaros camps can't be claimed back.
      • @Rocksie-KTCan you provide more details on this? I am seeing the camps being claimed.
    • Issues finding the mobs in <[Windstream] Advance to Inggison>.
      • I am looking into this, there does appear to be at least a dictionary issue with the names.
    • Crucible season starts today.
      • Yes the Crucible season starts were today yes. Current season should be 5/28-6/3.
    • Cannot create an account/change email on the website.
      • Having the web team verify and look into this as soon as they can.
    • Gelk/Ing Divine Soul healers
      • I've passed on this request to our teams, so we will see if this is something we can support soon.
    • Altar reward purchase limits
      • @Ele-DNThere are two ways to purchase this, is this issue with the Legion controlled NPC, or the faction owned NPC (the non-legion specific NPC)?
    • Katalam/Demaha gear is the incorrect tier in the equipment guide.
      • Looking into this.

Thank you for all the reports. I will try to update this whenever I can.

2 minutes ago, {QA} Loki-EK said:
      • @Rocksie-KTCan you provide more details on this? I am seeing the camps being claimed.

I think this is just a complaint about the camps being Balaur for 2 hours after the opposing faction kills the camp Captain, which is how it was meant to be. People are just confused since this isn't the way camps normally behave.

25 minutes ago, {QA} Loki-EK said:
      • @Ele-DNThere are two ways to purchase this, is this issue with the Legion controlled NPC, or the faction owned NPC (the non-legion specific NPC)?

The one that is legion owned. Legion members had to pass BG around to be able to buy.

Dont know if its working as intended but:

Divine Siege: Didn't received any enchantment stones as rewards, only AP and GP
    Inggison Siege: Didn't received GP while dead inside the Dux room

About ur post:

7 hours ago, {QA} Loki-EK said:

1. Shattered Abyssal Splinter NPCs are unavailable
      • NPCs will be added later

Only the NPCs or the entrance as well? Couldn't find it

• Guest pinned this topic
    16 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

I think this is just a complaint about the camps being Balaur for 2 hours after the opposing faction kills the camp Captain, which is how it was meant to be. People are just confused since this isn't the way camps normally behave.

16 hours ago, {QA} Loki-EK said:
    • Issues finding the mobs in <[Windstream] Advance to Inggison>.
      • I am looking into this, there does appear to be at least a dictionary issue with the names.
    • Crucible season starts today.
      • Yes the Crucible season starts were today yes. Current season should be 5/28-6/3.
    • Cannot create an account/change email on the website.
      • Having the web team verify and look into this as soon as they can.
    • Gelk/Ing Divine Soul healers
      • I've passed on this request to our teams, so we will see if this is something we can support soon.
    • Katalam/Demaha gear is the incorrect tier in the equipment guide.
      • Looking into this.

Thank you for all the reports. I will try to update this whenever I can.

Oh thank you, I didn't know it took so long

17 hours ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Dont know if its working as intended but:

Divine Siege: Didn't received any enchantment stones as rewards, only AP and GP
    Inggison Siege: Didn't received GP while dead inside the Dux room

About ur post:

Only the NPCs or the entrance as well? Couldn't find it

About the siege thing I can only say based on what I experienced last night and can only hope Loki has the answer. I attended 2 sieges last night. AOA fortress and Divine. When the rewards were given out, I got 560k abyss points, GP and 1 legendary enchantment stone from AOA fortress because I helped destroyed all the gates and also killed the DUX. Divine however when I got there all the gates were gone, so all I could do was get kills. I only got 200k AP from it, GP and I think 400k kinah. So I can only deduce that contribution for sieges has been nerfed. You need to do a lot more to get an enchantment stone bag. Before 200k AP reward from a fortress gave me 1 legendary enchantment stone and 560k AP gave me 2. I really hope I am wrong. Dredge also has been changed as you no longer get enchant stone bags etc from the mobs. You only get coins. 1 if you lose and 5 if you win. I was informed of the changed by someone who ran it with a premade before and won. I'll see what changes I.D has.

Hello,
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, <Ultimate Bursting Altar Mystic Ring> and <Ultimate Bursting Altar Mystic Belt> that our group got from Altar of Ascension (Easy)  cannot be returned once the stats have been identified. @Loki can you please confirm if this is a bug or an actual weird-grind-for-best-gear-forever system?

Thank you.

Archived