Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Loki

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to know a big issue?

DN server deserves resets too, KT been doing very limited instances like Red Cellar, twice, almost every week and what do we have?

We have 150 people killing world bosses trying to win a single dazzling gemstone.

At least put reset scrolls for Red Cellar on BCM?

• Daeva
1 minute ago, Valedia-DN said:

BLAS FROM W/E GUILD DOES NOT RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS AND NINJA'S LOOT OF EVERY KIND SO DO NOT RUN WITH THIS PERSON...IF POSTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON FORUMS IS WRONG THEN ACTION ME BUT THIS BS HAS GOT TO STOP...

Should I add this to the known issues?

i just gave it some thought and what you should do to double rollers is request a screen shot of their greed and ban them for 60 days and retract the stolen item as i know y'all have a record of each item even if it has been d/e or sold.

spoken like  blas the ninja thats all u just did devil

I may be an issues as most see me, but y'all create the issues that is me for being the greedy players that aion has...people and players like that are toxic for honest players...

oh so i guess this is where you try to get a gm to disagree with me and not care about the wrong y'all do huh van.

Loki, remember that you are the gm and it's up to you what you feel is an issue and not what these same like minded people here think...

People here are against me because i am against the wrong that they do/believe in and i constantly speak on it when i see it so they say  im annoying but they wont change or stop doing it. people need to understand that we often create what we hate, so why not really see where the problem lies.

• Daeva
36 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

oh so i guess this is where you try to get a gm to disagree with me and not care about the wrong y'all do huh van.

Loki, remember that you are the gm and it's up to you what you feel is an issue and not what these same like minded people here think...

Unfortunately I can only investigate bugs with the game code. Can you please send a ticket to support with as much information as you can provide for this issue?

Also, @Violy-DN I know how you guys on DN feel. I have brought this issue up previously, but I will bring it up again now that this restart issue has resurfaced. x_x. In lighter news, there will be Luna resets coming to Red Cellar this week.

17 hours ago, Loki said:

Should I add this to the known issues?

You should also make it a bannable offense to even click on Valedia, she goes out to do a quest and people kill that person, enough is enough~!!!! If anyone kills Valedia they should get their whole account deleted. AMEN!

• Daeva
2 hours ago, Violy-DN said:

So, I got pin bug like 6 times in a row today.

We have a new patch but this bug still happening in our lives.

Do you guys have any news about it or still nada?

I thiiiink someone gave some steps before, but can you provide reproduction steps for this issue if you have any? I'll be able to inform dev about it more easily if I can understand it better. I've been unable to reliably reproduce it :( .

For me it almost always happens if I click on "Start" at character screen too quickly (like right after out of the log-in screen), and it rarely happens after I click on another character than click back to the one I want to log in to, as well as moving my character around with holding right click (if that makes sense, lol)

@Loki , this pin bug shit its been there for ages i am sure there is hundreds peoples experienced , the most annoying bug ever , there is no step to get that info , is just when u login game trying to type your ping code soon as we hit first number it says bug, and got DC , right away . there is no code or anything . please fix that asap , i got that like 5-10 per day please fix itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt thanks!!!!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, Loki said:

I thiiiink someone gave some steps before, but can you provide reproduction steps for this issue if you have any? I'll be able to inform dev about it more easily if I can understand it better. I've been unable to reliably reproduce it :( .

I can't really give you more details about it.

I have like 50 alts and I get pin bug in almost half of them, around 6/8 times per day.

But sometimes I pray to Odin and he listen to me then I'm allowed to log in my first try and it makes my day much better. ^_^

Archived