Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Loki

• Daeva
19 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

https://imgur.com/L4E89Or

https://imgur.com/pJzENeV

Ancient sanctify potion from bcm and morph are 2 different ID. Morphing 1 is useless since it doesn't stack and almost all the time it needs more than 2. Also.. might want to check the ones you get from combining dusts and ones from bcm too.

Oof yeah. Since they're different items they can't stack/be used at the same time. I'll see if we can do anything about this :S.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do mobs change periodically? Or like, are there schedules for some mobs? Because the quest mobs for "The Waterfall Cannot Fall" are just "corrupt waterfall spirits" but only the "raging" ones are there. So I had trouble progressing with that too. And the Snowy Spirit Mammoths in Beluslan are currently just Snowy Mammoths. And for the Naduka Gloriators, I don't see them in Gelk (or are Balaurs/Elyos supposed to conquer the camps before I see the Naduka Gloriators?) 

5 hours ago, Wihaea-KT said:

Do mobs change periodically? . And the Snowy Spirit Mammoths in Beluslan are currently just Snowy Mammoths. 

Yes. The Spirit Mammoths only appear a night so check your in game clock. They'll appear in the Mammoth Graveyard after sundown.

As for the others, a lot of the mobs have been mis-labled/differ in the quest text. If they have they icon over their head it's the right mob or you can try killing a few and see if your quest updates. 

P.S. Watch out for the Reflect on the Naduka mages.

Al9DY99.gif

2 hours ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Yes. The Spirit Mammoths only appear a night so check your in game clock. They'll appear in the Mammoth Graveyard after sundown.

As for the others, a lot of the mobs have been mis-labled/differ in the quest text. If they have they icon over their head it's the right mob or you can try killing a few and see if your quest updates. 

Al9DY99.gif

What is that emote cus I love

2 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

What is that emote cus I love

These are from the offical AION Korean site. https://aion.plaync.com/

6FH5GZS.gif wYND6XO.gif A2JQdwP.gif 6B2JE4y.gif TZwUvCN.gif Al9DY99.gif r09BUSK.gif 65bWdVn.gif ZffiPqr.gif M7TfmEW.gif nyJiZSf.gif

and a forum badge 7rDDtwH.gif

Tho I haven't seen them much since they redesigned the site awhile back.

Would be nice if we could use them here without having to paste them from my imgur all the time.

*hint, hint* @Hime, @Loki

On 19/7/2020 at 7:20 AM, Shaidessa-KT said:

These are from the offical AION Korean site. https://aion.plaync.com/

6FH5GZS.gif wYND6XO.gif A2JQdwP.gif 6B2JE4y.gif TZwUvCN.gif Al9DY99.gif r09BUSK.gif 65bWdVn.gif ZffiPqr.gif M7TfmEW.gif nyJiZSf.gif

and a forum badge 7rDDtwH.gif

Tho I haven't seen them much since they redesigned the site awhile back.

Would be nice if we could use them here without having to paste them from my imgur all the time.

*hint, hint* @Hime, @Loki

And also make it so we can hide them, lets not turn this into an mIRC chat where people would throw every emoticon available between words and put colours etc. Tis forum needs to stay clean enough.

Hi,

Its a minor thing but just noticed upgrade Chroma Gravity Vandal skill 0 --> +1 --> +2 (and view of +3 as next) shows no change in description of what the enhancement is. I presume it must be the affect movement speed but it would be nice to know for sure if its worth pursuing above this level. I was only doing to free some inventory slots since nothing to loose at a zero start but I don't want to go back to zero with the dubious RNG, or if going further if that anticipation/effort  turns out to be all for a rubbish result anyway. :)

Same with Vandal's Time Shackles but with that since its stun I'm guessing its the duration and therefore maybe with Chroma Gravity also duration not movement speed? Anyway it would be nice to see the potential result vs RNG pain to decide if worth the gamble.

On 19/07/2020 at 6:49 AM, Shaidessa-KT said:

Al9DY99.gif

Thank you. uwu I tried killing like, 30 but nothing happened lolol. Mis-labled mobs should be fixed. T-T

I didn't find these issues in Loki's list, so I add some :

1) skill bug - i was in Silentera canyon today with a friend and at some point my skills became unusable (i was not silenced), i couldn't use any skills except magic rush, aetherblaze and sanctum port (but not vaizel's wisdom - strange...). The skills were unusable from both mouse and keyboard.  The problem disappeared after teleporting. Other ppl have experienced the same issue, they had to relog to fix it.

2) "sudden death bug" happened 2 times for me, the first time in Sanctum, i was going from sanctum port to the broker and suddenly died with no reason. A message "you have died" appeared and i got ported to Inggi immediately. Today the same thing happened to me in Demaha. I repeat - nobody killed or attacked me (in Sanctum it's even impossible).

3) Minion is not re-summoned after ressurection (which is probably intended), but a shortcut to summon a minion i put on the skill panel disappears and i have to put it back again.

4) Windstream in Inggison that leads to a small floating island next to the abandoned jotun studio is bugged, when you jump in it from a cliff near the bridge that leads to angrief gate, the landscape disappears and you start to fly backwards all the way to shulack village O.o and then you come back to the windstream

Please if anybody experienced some of this issues, don't hesitate to post about it.

Still in training (new player) haven't read all replies, sorry, most are from experienced players. but ... used 3 of Lugbug's reward crystals last night and altho it said I had been given *** exp points, i didn't receive any .. I'm guessing that this is another little bug?

2 hours ago, Puzool-KT said:

Still in training (new player) haven't read all replies, sorry, most are from experienced players. but ... used 3 of Lugbug's reward crystals last night and altho it said I had been given *** exp points, i didn't receive any .. I'm guessing that this is another little bug?

The lugbug daily for characters lower than 70 level (I think it is 70 and below) are pretty simple, they give you one Xp crystal which gives you 5% Xp of your current level and some additional items, some useful otehrs useless.

the most useful thing you can get is the giant berdin lucky star which replenishes 33,33% of your berdin's favor which gives you an additional 300% XP. Another slightly useful thing is the legendary transform potion selection box which is just ok and will help you until you reach level 80.

The rest is useless stuff, like a personal kisk (lol) a resurrection stone (another lol) and a few other useless stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Aion needs an optimization patch, because even if you have a computer with higher requirements than those required by the game, there are gigantic fps drops in various maps, not to mention an error that has remained for a long time, the crash causes a stoppage of screen for a few seconds when you are near a character of the enemy faction.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this before.  There is a weird bug on Demaha maps.

If you stay in Demaha for a period of time, you will notice that the Asmo/Elyos controlled altars will all suddenly change to red Balaur.  The colours will not change back unless you port back to Gelk and re-port back into Demaha.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Minium Vault will be fixed next maintenance, along with adding back the aetherforging masters event.

@Loki thank you for the update :), will the event be extended by a week to make up for the lost time?  And will we get any minium vault scrolls for the lost runs?

Thank you,

10 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Loki thank you for the update :), will the event be extended by a week to make up for the lost time?  And will we get any minium vault scrolls for the lost runs?

Thank you,

Next week is all well and good as an intent but I need Minium Vault to complete my weekly quest this week for the defeat 10 bosses quest as I can only solo that and HM so now there are 3 out of 7 broken weekly quests for me. Here are the other 2 that I'm totally pisssed off with:

Since the complete 5 dailies weekly quest was removed I now have to go for the weekly 200 socket stones but...

The 1-3 Ing Renown Reward Officer Lindos in Ing now has at level 3, x3 socket stone bundles per week but if you make the mistake of first buying and unpacking a socket stone box from the GST for 120 stones (I haven't tried not unpacking it first) then it is unkindly grayed out with Lindos and the message the purchase limit is exceeded. I expect similar in Gelk.

Also the Leibo's Protection from Lindos for  another weekly, need 2 of them, is grayed out whether or not I purchase one from the Larkum equivalent NPC Shekter (who will sell) that is now post patch also located in Ing instead of Larkum. Previously I could purchase 1 in Larkum and 1 in Ing and complete the weekly quest.

Now I cannot complete my weekly for 2 accounts and 4 char. Thanks NC! Why should I bother playing for another week when the one thing that keeps me here isn't here. Extend my Prestige Pass dates by one week at the least please, and send me the weekly drops I will not get as compo and I might find forgiveness.

Archived