Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Loki

1 hour ago, skythee-DN said:

Next week is all well and good as an intent but I need Minium Vault to complete my weekly quest this week for the defeat 10 bosses quest as I can only solo that and HM so now there are 3 out of 7 broken weekly quests for me. Here are the other 2 that I'm totally pisssed off with:

Since the complete 5 dailies weekly quest was removed I now have to go for the weekly 200 socket stones but...

The 1-3 Ing Renown Reward Officer Lindos in Ing now has at level 3, x3 socket stone bundles per week but if you make the mistake of first buying and unpacking a socket stone box from the GST for 120 stones (I haven't tried not unpacking it first) then it is unkindly grayed out with Lindos and the message the purchase limit is exceeded. I expect similar in Gelk.

Also the Leibo's Protection from Lindos for  another weekly, need 2 of them, is grayed out whether or not I purchase one from the Larkum equivalent NPC Shekter (who will sell) that is now post patch also located in Ing instead of Larkum. Previously I could purchase 1 in Larkum and 1 in Ing and complete the weekly quest.

Now I cannot complete my weekly for 2 accounts and 4 char. Thanks NC! Why should I bother playing for another week when the one thing that keeps me here isn't here. Extend my Prestige Pass dates by one week at the least please, and send me the weekly drops I will not get as compo and I might find forgiveness.

If you bought it after Monday then it still didn't reset. The renown sales NPCs reset every Monday now. So you can still purchase those just after the weekly reset.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Daeva
11 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

Next week is all well and good as an intent but I need Minium Vault to complete my weekly quest this week for the defeat 10 bosses quest as I can only solo that and HM so now there are 3 out of 7 broken weekly quests for me. Here are the other 2 that I'm totally pisssed off with:

Since the complete 5 dailies weekly quest was removed I now have to go for the weekly 200 socket stones but...

The 1-3 Ing Renown Reward Officer Lindos in Ing now has at level 3, x3 socket stone bundles per week but if you make the mistake of first buying and unpacking a socket stone box from the GST for 120 stones (I haven't tried not unpacking it first) then it is unkindly grayed out with Lindos and the message the purchase limit is exceeded. I expect similar in Gelk.

Also the Leibo's Protection from Lindos for  another weekly, need 2 of them, is grayed out whether or not I purchase one from the Larkum equivalent NPC Shekter (who will sell) that is now post patch also located in Ing instead of Larkum. Previously I could purchase 1 in Larkum and 1 in Ing and complete the weekly quest.

Now I cannot complete my weekly for 2 accounts and 4 char. Thanks NC! Why should I bother playing for another week when the one thing that keeps me here isn't here. Extend my Prestige Pass dates by one week at the least please, and send me the weekly drops I will not get as compo and I might find forgiveness.

If you are Elyos, I believe you can still take the right path within the minium vault. Unfortunately I do not know of any work-arounds for Asmodians at this time.

The reset times are different between renown NPCs resetting on monday, and GST resetting on wednesday. I checked all of these reports just in case and I did not experience an issue where any of these items shared a limit.

Thank you for the reports

TYVM  Loki, yes as Elyos I'll try that tip.. for the rest of my post as quoted there above,  I later updated my original comments to wait and see until Monday as those may be related to the change in reset times,  and thanks to other contributor's advice for that.

On 8/22/2020 at 7:53 AM, Loki said:

If you are Elyos, I believe you can still take the right path within the minium vault. Unfortunately I do not know of any work-arounds for Asmodians at this time.

The reset times are different between renown NPCs resetting on monday, and GST resetting on wednesday. I checked all of these reports just in case and I did not experience an issue where any of these items shared a limit.

Thank you for the reports

1) yes the right path is working for Elyos at least, but max of 3 boxes at the end but np as I just wanted to up the boss count for weekly  is main reason and extra Minium always good unless level C, so TY, and bonus I got this right side run nailed now to around 5 minutes :)

2) I don't think the  Ing renown rewards reset on Monday idk maybe because they weren't moved like with the Lark & Kata NPC's so maybe still on Wednesday cycle but whether I bought socket stones or not on GST they are still not available to select on the 1-3 Ing levl 3 NPC...and the stuff grayed out on the Lark 1 -3 NPC yesterday was reset and available today :(

17 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

2) I don't think the  Ing renown rewards reset on Monday idk maybe because they weren't moved like with the Lark & Kata NPC's so maybe still on Wednesday cycle but whether I bought socket stones or not on GST they are still not available to select on the 1-3 Ing levl 3 NPC...and the stuff grayed out on the Lark 1 -3 NPC yesterday was reset and available today :(

Please ignore that...It was my time zone and the reset time and my alt hadn't selected prior to actual reset. Tonight 7PM Tuesday they have refreshed, thankfully.

If you are in fact talking about the same quest I have in my journal, it acts like I already did the tutorial and haven't turned it in yet. It is possible the quest has nothing to do with the auto-hunt feature, but I and many I've talked to are under that assumption. It only appeared in my journal after the latest update where the auto-hunt feature was suppose to be introduced.

• Daeva
On 8/27/2020 at 4:15 PM, CHONKERS-KT said:

I have a quest that is bugged.  It has been ready to Reward but when I click on the Reward button the dialog says 

load fail!

Quest_Q90024.html

(HtmlPageId 56)

(QuestId 90024)

The name of the quest is:

[Tutorial] Learning Combat Support     [Reward]

Thanks for letting us know. I've asked for this quest to be removed since it does not work for us, so eventually it should be removed during a maintenance. As others have recommended, for now please ignore it.

To confirm what others suspect, this quest is the tutorial for the auto-hunt system, so it shouldn't be in our version.

• Loki unpinned this topic

Archived