Jump to content
Forums

Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues


Recommended Posts

  • Daeva
12 minutes ago, Guaia-KT said:

@LokiAbout Altar Siege

Patch notes says that every day will have siege altar but we can only enter demaha specific days

I think the note is including "Altar of Avarice" for when Demaha access is unavailable. The availability schedule for Demaha is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. (This is true as of writing this but it is subject to change in the future.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately I can only investigate bugs with the game code. Can you please send a ticket to support with as much information as you can provide for this issue? Also, @Violy-DN I know how you gu

Should I add this to the known issues?

Hello everyone, Below is a list of known issues for Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game. Known Issues: Mi

  • Daeva
3 hours ago, Sorrowful-DN said:

Hello,
Not sure if this is a bug or not, <Ultimate Bursting Altar Mystic Ring> and <Ultimate Bursting Altar Mystic Belt> that our group got from Altar of Ascension (Easy)  cannot be returned once the stats have been identified. @Loki can you please confirm if this is a bug or an actual weird-grind-for-best-gear-forever system?

Thank you.

Could you please send in a ticket to support for this? I will investigate, but I believe this may be a latency/misc issue and not specifically pertaining to these items.

For the fortress siege questions, it sounds like you guys got the intended items, although unfortunately were dead during the boss kill :(. Obtained GP is something only support can check, so please send in a ticket for any missing GP issues.

Thank you all for the reports!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Partial repost from other threads.

  • Nekai <General Goods> NPC in Padaemonium is invisible and cannot be selected. [Tab] [F8] and clicking all failed.
  • Thorny Dionettea in Strigik Forest still drops sap from the removed Pandora quests.
  • Asmo Campaign quest [The Advance] is a touch buggy. Killing Asinelli of the Whisplight Legion may not give credit/update and she does not respawn.
  • Large stone door entrance to Lower Udas Temple discovered in the center of Subterrana. It's not marked on the map. Is it supposed to be there? It's just hanging there about 1 meter from everything else.
  • Himusus <General Goods> NPC in Sanctum is still selling Cygnea and Lakrum return scrolls
  • Phanoe Canyon(?) in Inggison between Taloc's Hill and Taloc's Forest has nothing in it. No mobs, named Titan Coin mobs, gatherables, just... nothing. Not sure if this was intentional.
     
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sorrowful-DN said:

Hello,
Not sure if this is a bug or not, <Ultimate Bursting Altar Mystic Ring> and <Ultimate Bursting Altar Mystic Belt> that our group got from Altar of Ascension (Easy)  cannot be returned once the stats have been identified. @Loki can you please confirm if this is a bug or an actual weird-grind-for-best-gear-forever system?

Thank you.

This is working as intended I explained here

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I found that LAg issues only affect the region that is far from US. Like who playing from Dallas or Florida got 30-100 ping. But whoever playing from Italy or Asia got huge lag like 11003 ms ping and got dc from server very often.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 4:00 AM, Loki said:

Hello everyone,

Below is a list of known issues for Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

  1. Minium Vault - Many NPCs have errors and cannot be accessed.
  2. Shattered Abyssal Splinter NPCs are unavailable.
    • NPCs including the entrance will be added later
  3. New accounts cannot be created for the forums
    • This has been confirmed, please send in a ticket to support with the email you are trying to register with.
  4. Increased latency. (AKA: LAGGGG)
  5. There is an object/terrain blocking a pathway in Inggison.
  6. Gold Sand Traders has a limit of 3 gold ingots per day as compared to 5 in 7.2.
  7. Only Legion Brigade generals can make purchases from certain altar NPCs.
  8. Upper limit of Legion AP does not appear to be increased.

If you have any other bugs to report with the game, please reply here with as much information as possible. This is not a game-balance thread, so please only include functional and localization (text) bugs. Thank you!

I didn't even get the chance to get the ping check as Hime ask us to do, I typed /ping and then 10+ seconds later disconnected from server :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

Elyos Campaign Quest <Hidden Fortress>. As a returning player, it had showed that all of the campaign quests up to <Hidden Fortress> had been completed. The quest says to read the "Translated Document", however it is not in my inventory anywhere. Using the search features in game, it says I could obtain it from NPC Lamidros, but he does not have any quests or dialogue that would help me obtain this document.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got dc from the game, then i cant login in anymore :C

 

After i login with email and password, i choose the server... window is frozen and i got the message "Cannot connect to the server"

 

RIP

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what's going on with this lugbug daily for Saturday...

It says Enter KBF 3 times. If that is actually what you need to do, it's impossible seeing as we only get 1 run and we can't reset it. 

y8F3vsT.png

I went into KBF, won the battle and when I got out it still shows 0/3. 

B7w7td9.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Loki Can we have an ETA on when Minion Vault and Abyssal Splinter will be fixed?

 The only way to catch up the real end game (not talking about gear) is grinding this instances to be honest. If we can't do they, we're stuck in game progress without rank S minion and advanced daevanions.

Edited by Lapis-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 8:57 PM, Shaidessa-KT said:
  • Large stone door entrance to Lower Udas Temple discovered in the center of Subterrana. It's not marked on the map. Is it supposed to be there? It's just hanging there about 1 meter from everything else.

Upon further investigation you can interact with the door and appears to be for the removed group version of LUT. Would not let me enter without a group. If anyone's willing to hold I'll bug test further.

  • <Dungeon Bonus Entry Scroll Bundle> from Luna Dice game needs to be updated. It still contains BoS reset scrolls. I recommend replacing with Esoterrace reset scrolls.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cyfur-EK said:

When a new toon hits L80 there is no way to recharge the hourglass, you have to wait until the next day.

If you are an Elyos you can get an hourglass from NPC Outremus by doing a dark blue quest he offers in Inggison. If you are Asmodian you can get one from the NPC Richelle in Gelkmaros.

Edited by DinobotSSJ-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

If you are an Elyos you can get an hourglass from NPC Outremus by doing a dark blue quest he offers in Inggison. If you are Asmodian you can get one from the NPC Richelle in Gelkmaros.

No you can't, that quest requires that you use the rift which is not possible when you just turn 80 because you have no hourglass.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1)  Crafting Material Contributor Clerotti in Larkum no longer exchanges AP for Daev Mark Of Knowledge but Lugbug Weekly Mission still exists so to reward you if you aetherforge the skill box with 6 of them so where do you get them? bug?

2) No big deal but sometimes have to re-enter PIN and other times not when switching chars...may be related to general PIN false too many attempts bug?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Cyfur-EK said:

When a new toon hits L80 there is no way to recharge the hourglass, you have to wait until the next day.

Not a bug, you used up the daily when the character was below lvl 76. The lugbug missions are shared and not refreshed after hitting lvl 76+. Only option if you can't wait till reset is buy a 60min Dimensional Hourglass from the Lakrum Renown merchant. These can also be purchased from the broker or passed on from another toon on your account.

32 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

1)  Crafting Material Contributor Clerotti in Larkum no longer exchanges AP for Daev Mark Of Knowledge but Lugbug Weekly Mission still exists so to reward you if you aetherforge the skill box with 6 of them so where do you get them? bug?

2) No big deal but sometimes have to re-enter PIN and other times not when switching chars...may be related to general PIN false too many attempts bug?

1. Crafting Material merchant in Gelkmaros sells it Oradena, don't know the Elyos name but they will be in Inggison Fortress.

2. The reason you are asked to enter your PIN is because you are moving back and forth from the Battleground server, now that there are 3 maps in the BGServer this will happen more often.

Edited by Violeta-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Not a bug, you used up the daily when the character was below lvl 76. The lugbug missions are shared and not refreshed after hitting lvl 76+. Only option if you can't wait till reset is buy a 60min Dimensional Hourglass from the Lakrum Renown merchant. These can also be purchased from the broker or passed on from another toon on your account.

1. Crafting Material merchant in Gelkmaros sells it Oradena, don't know the Elyos name but they will be in Inggison Fortress.

2. The reason you are asked to enter your PIN is because you are moving back and forth from the Battleground server, now that there are 3 maps in the BGServer this will happen more often.

Thanks Violeta, that makes perfect sense :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

Only option if you can't wait till reset is buy a 60min Dimensional Hourglass from the Lakrum Renown merchant.

But to be in Lakrum you need hourglass to begin with. In any case, whoever reached 80 needs to wait for the daily reset to get his hourglass first fill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

In Lower Udas Temple, there are 5 Pyre Souls that gives XP and respawn approximately 32-36 secs after killed. This is the case in NA, TW, and EU EAS. Feature or bug? Are we allowed to farm XP there?

IDD hard mode also gives a shit ton of XP. Killing the adds gives half a bar of XP. Not that I'm saying IDDHM is easily farmable by people, but just mentioning that for when people go into that instance -- to either have XP extractors or Bobonerk's coins on hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Loki unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...