Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Loki

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

In Lower Udas Temple, there are 5 Pyre Souls that gives XP and respawn approximately 32-36 secs after killed. This is the case in NA, TW, and EU EAS. Feature or bug? Are we allowed to farm XP there?

They are in the exit area, but aren't they in an area that you cannot reach? I tried and I couldn't hit them, they are in a higher level ground, unless there is a way to reach them and I didn't find it.

(Also how do you open the secret rooms and the hidden library? I never managed to go to those areas)

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

IDD hard mode also gives a shit ton of XP. Killing the adds gives half a bar of XP. Not that I'm saying IDDHM is easily farmable by people, but just mentioning that for when people go into that instance -- to either have XP extractors or Bobonerk's coins on hand.

The ones that spawn next to the boss and you have to kill the extra mob in the stairs to remove you mean?

19 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The ones that spawn next to the boss and you have to kill the extra mob in the stairs to remove you mean?

The Young Protector mob that you have to kill in 10 seconds before he enrages. (He spawns every 40 seconds, so you kill him multiple times throughout the instance.)

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The Young Protector mob that you have to kill in 10 seconds before he enrages. (He spawns every 40 seconds, so you kill him multiple times throughout the instance.)

Oh that must be a hard mode feature, I never did IDD hard mode so I didn't know about it.

Taloc's hollow now offers an "Enter with group" option, which is nice, but it doesn't work, as my group of two got a response that the limit had been exceeded from Lothas.

Although AD gives battleground coin rewards, ID does not. Why would that be?

1. Armor Equipment dropping from instances like pf normal mode cant be retuned.

2. AoA Accessories get retuned once then does not let you anymore.

3. AD doesn't drop ancient stones bags from designated mobs.

4. the lag of course , ping normal on instance server but on main server jumps to 1.5k ms unplayable .

5.ID kunex spawn late after the 10 minute mark , same with katalam camp's Sins sometimes some of them spawn after the camp defended and leveled .

29 minutes ago, LegendKiller-KT said:

4. the lag of course , ping normal on instance server but on main server jumps to 1.5k ms unplayable .

5.ID kunex spawn late after the 10 minute mark , same with katalam camp's Sins sometimes some of them spawn after the camp defended and leveled .

Everything you mentioned is working as intended

1 hour ago, Kali-EK said:

Everything you mentioned is working as intended

Well not All maybe for ID and AD but not for the others , Are u a Game developer ?

Does Legendary Equipment from pf works as intended when u get shit stat and u cant retune it ? 

when on powerbook its retunable 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110550181

lag is working as intended ? 

Dont speak of which u dont know or not ur business please with all do respect 

9 minutes ago, LegendKiller-KT said:

Well not All maybe for ID and AD but not for the others , Are u a Game developer ?

Does Legendary Equipment from pf works as intended when u get shit stat and u cant retune it ? 

when on powerbook its retunable 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110550181

lag is working as intended ? 

Dont speak of which u dont know or not ur business please with all do respect 

You don't have to be a game developer to know how to read the patch notes and info on fan-wiki sites

Please delete your post you sound dumb.

6 minutes ago, Kali-EK said:

You don't have to be a game developer to know how to read the patch notes and info on fan-wiki sites

So PvE gear from instances now is a one-time retune and then whatever you got, you gotta play with MP and some shitty evasion or something?

5 minutes ago, Kali-EK said:

Patch notice Didn't Mention stuff like that ,i think ur the dumb one commenting in the first place saying everything is working as intended my comment wasn't for u to reply its a bugs post and i replied with the bugs i saw and im waiting for the intended people to reply  

16 minutes ago, LegendKiller-KT said:

Patch notice Didn't Mention stuff like that ,i think ur the dumb one commenting in the first place saying everything is working as intended my comment wasn't for u to reply its a bugs post and i replied with the bugs i saw and im waiting for the intended people to reply  

They tend to ignore stupid posts with useless information.

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So PvE gear from instances now is a one-time retune and then whatever you got, you gotta play with MP and some shitty evasion or something?

Most of the instances yes, you can't retune its a one time tunning and if you are lucky with the stats you have to pray for them to come high

38 minutes ago, Kali-EK said:

They tend to ignore stupid posts with useless information.

Most of the instances yes, you can't retune its a one time tunning and if you are lucky with the stats you have to pray for them to come high

Bro are you a wanna-be ? or something or you have a mental Problem ? this doesn't concern you nor its your post And I wasn't talking to you and i don't care if they ignore or if its useless or not , Regardless  its non of your business what i post on a bugs forums and its non of your business to answer me , There are ppl their job to answer not you 
@Loki Is this guy a game developer loki ? or he is a Cm and i didn't know ? If not please put on hiring notice for him he is so dying trying to do Your job , Poor kiddo 

15 minutes ago, LegendKiller-KT said:

Bro are you a wanna-be ? or something or you have a mental Problem ? this doesn't concern you nor its your post And I wasn't talking to you and i don't care if they ignore or if its useless or not , Regardless  its non of your business what i post on a bugs forums and its non of your business to answer me , There are ppl their job to answer not you 
@Loki Is this guy a game developer loki ? or he is a Cm and i didn't know ? If not please put on hiring notice for him he is so dying trying to do Your job , Poor kiddo 

OK my friend, gl on your adventures

• Daeva

Hey guys, thank you for all the reports!

There are several questions about the re-tune-ability of some items. The current version of 7.5 Shadows Over Balaurea does not include any updates to these items that may enable them to be retuned. This may be included in a future release so please stay tuned :).

Thank you to the players answering some of the questions within this thread. 

4 hours ago, LegendKiller-KT said:

1. Hsd2olG.png Armor and Weapons can be retuned, Accessories and Feathers can not.
  2. They were removed.
  3. oxi2V7r.png
  4. The spawn time was changed Kunax now spawns at the 8min mark.

16 hours ago, Cyfur-EK said:

No you can't, that quest requires that you use the rift which is not possible when you just turn 80 because you have no hourglass.

Well that's a stupid mistake on my part, I probably should have actually completed that quest before suggesting it you. However Lugbug daily quests never reset when reaching 76, although it would be nice if they reset as soon as someone reached level 76, but it is working as intended.

Hate this patch- the LAG is so bad can't do much.  Game not really palyable when it seems elys have no trouble running and killing me and I cant get skills off with the lag==6sec. delay and they call this a game.  Nope not anymore.  Seems to be very onesided and who they cater to.

This patch's lag is killing the game for me and my friends... We stopped playing after reaching level ~35 because it was taking like 5 sec to use a single skill! I really hope this gets fixed soon so that we can return to the game.

I do not understand how they always never mention anything about the insane lag we constantly write in forums. Are they looking into it or are they going to keep the lag like this for 6 months like they did with every bug the servers had?

Archived