Jump to content
Forums

Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately I can only investigate bugs with the game code. Can you please send a ticket to support with as much information as you can provide for this issue? Also, @Violy-DN I know how you gu

Should I add this to the known issues?

Hello everyone, Below is a list of known issues for Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game. Known Issues: Mi

On 5/29/2020 at 8:42 PM, Loki said:

Could you please send in a ticket to support for this? I will investigate, but I believe this may be a latency/misc issue and not specifically pertaining to these items.

For the fortress siege questions, it sounds like you guys got the intended items, although unfortunately were dead during the boss kill :(. Obtained GP is something only support can check, so please send in a ticket for any missing GP issues.

Thank you all for the reports!

send a ticket about missing GP? they refuse to give missing contribution at all for siege!

ALSO WHERE IS OUR DRAGON CARPET MOUNT? @Hime SAID IT WOULD COME TODAY WITH JUNE 3 MAINTENCE!!!! WHERE IS IT????

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

can't find one like that in Inggison Illussion Fortress - anyone know where to purchase the Daevanion Mark Of Knowledge for the weekly quest is now?

the room behind the mailbox, npc next to aetherforging merchant

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Hime @Loki THANK YOU for bringing Shattered Abyssal Splinter back!

But the number of itens you can purchase using Abyss Fragment was reverted to the first time this instance was added to the game.
In a later mini patch the number of Daevanion Essences you can buy using fragments was increased to 3 per week, not 1.

 

EDIT: I saw the first post and you're aware of it. thank u anyway!

 

Edited by Lapis-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

the room behind the mailbox, npc next to aetherforging merchant

TYVM. It seems obvious now but every time I was in that room the what they were offering part was obscured by the adjacent NP's text or I was just focused on the quarter master. I initially checked some of them but not all so a lesson learned :)

 

Edited by skythee-DN
clarification
Link to post
Share on other sites

New issue while attempting a vandal catch up on Inggison Campaign --> A Knife in the Heart -->-->-->-->etc-->--> "Help tired Asinelli defeat Vergelan of the Fatebound Legion 0/1" in Silentera Canyon Jotun Square and so i do & it stays 0/1 and he does not respawn. Tried it solo, in group which is still a solo run, and with each account's vandal... on one slower run it almost looked like there was a hidden timer but on two of my 3 attempts he was there & i killed him but no joy. Still had Roye in tow though. Bug, or I don't know what I should do, because game & me can both be obtuse at times? What a complete waste of 2 hours so suggestions welcome if not a bug please. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having a random issue with targeting. At times, I can't target any mobs, myself, party members nor enemy PC, NPC  nothing. I will have to die or port out from instance or Battleground or relog  completely from character page in order to fix this random no targeting. Ever since patch, I been having this  random problem. Anyone else having this Targeting issue?

Also noticing lot of random lags with character stop and go or freezes.

Same PC, same everything as before the patch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chopstyx-KT said:

I am having a random issue with targeting. At times, I can't target any mobs, myself, party members nor enemy PC, NPC  nothing. I will have to die or port out from instance or Battleground or relog  completely from character page in order to fix this random no targeting. Ever since patch, I been having this  random problem. Anyone else having this Targeting issue?

I thought it was just me so I didn't post it. But yeah I was doing a PFHM and suddenly I couldn't target myself or my group members to cast a heal so I could only use my aoe heals to heal and then had to relog to fix it. 

I also been getting an annoying issue of not being able to talk to NPCs or loot anything lately. I use to have it before like once or twice but it happens to me everyday now. I have to relog everytime to talk to an npc or loot since character screening doesn't fix it. I also noticed that some of my characters had their keybinds messed up and its random and I'm not sure if it is related to that or not.

Edited by Maika-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2020 at 5:39 PM, Lapis-DN said:

@Hime @Loki THANK YOU for bringing Shattered Abyssal Splinter back!

But the number of itens you can purchase using Abyss Fragment was reverted to the first time this instance was added to the game.
In a later mini patch the number of Daevanion Essences you can buy using fragments was increased to 3 per week, not 1.

 

EDIT: I saw the first post and you're aware of it. thank u anyway!

 

yeah i checked and its 1 now. and its was 3 before(i remember cuz im used to farm 1200/w)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Daeva
7 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

New issue while attempting a vandal catch up on Inggison Campaign --> A Knife in the Heart -->-->-->-->etc-->--> "Help tired Asinelli defeat Vergelan of the Fatebound Legion 0/1" in Silentera Canyon Jotun Square and so i do & it stays 0/1 and he does not respawn. Tried it solo, in group which is still a solo run, and with each account's vandal... on one slower run it almost looked like there was a hidden timer but on two of my 3 attempts he was there & i killed him but no joy. Still had Roye in tow though. Bug, or I don't know what I should do, because game & me can both be obtuse at times? What a complete waste of 2 hours so suggestions welcome if not a bug please. 

This could be latency related, or maybe your client had a hiccup and needs to be repaired. Try repairing your client. If the issue persists please open a ticket with support. Sorry I don't really have any specific advice for this! Just make sure you're doing over 50% of their HP, which it sounds like you are, so hopefully the client repair works.

@Maika-DN and @chopstyx-KT the next time you're unable to target something/talk to an NPC, can you please check your ping and grab the AionLog log file from your client. If you can open a ticket with support and include these along with any additional info you may have, we may have an easier time of tracking these issues down. I've heard people talking about it, but it's difficult without more information.

Thanks everyone for the reports this week!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Loki I'm not exactly sure whether this is a problem within the patch itself, but whenever you use Spiritmaster's skill "Enmity Swap", the spirit disappears (when it shouldn't).

Edited by Kubei-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

@Loki I'm not exactly sure whether this is a problem within the patch itself, but whenever you use Spiritmaster's skill "Enmity Swap", the spirit disappears (when it shouldn't).

That is just how the skill works now, was changed in 7.0. Now it is a heal, removes spirit upon use.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

That is just how the skill works now, was changed in 7.0. Now it is a heal, removes spirit upon use.

So, pretty much a useless skill at this point, might as well remove if from the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

it is impossible to play with the lag, I have peaks of 30,000 ms and the minimum is 10,000, before the update, at most I had 300 ms

for my part I leave the game until it is solved

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure if its a bug or not so this is more of a question i guess. but before this new patch hm was run-able 5x a week with a prestige pass and now it just says 1/1. so is it now only 1x a week  or day , i  dont know i havent gotten to run it yet so im asking here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, taha-DN said:

not sure if its a bug or not so this is more of a question i guess. but before this new patch hm was run-able 5x a week with a prestige pass and now it just says 1/1. so is it now only 1x a week  or day , i  dont know i havent gotten to run it yet so im asking here.

it is now once a day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Daeva
15 minutes ago, Atvance-KT said:

@Loki hello any update about the lag issue, any fix or a idea to try.

 

Any info we have will be updated on the pinned thread. Unfortunately I don't have any updates for you guys yet, but they are trying a bunch of things so hopefully something works soon :(.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Loki unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...