Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea Known Issues

Loki

Loki, why dont ncsoft just close the game for 1 week and switch out the broken hardware for newer ones? as for the arena, close it down now cuz people know it doesnt give rewards but they still going n run it just so they can qualify for compensation from an instance that has been out of order for quite sometime now. no compensation is needed as we all know the arena is not working so why even go?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logging in/out, switching to BG server or vice versa, while wearing a set of new wings (from 7.5) resets your flight time to 1 minute. This doesn't occur when wearing wings from before 7.5, like Dark Talon. This also doesn't happen on the Korean Server so I know there is a fix. Having to regen 8.5 minutes of flight time each time you switch servers is a pain.

@Loki

1. Crucible Spire not giving rewards at the end of the run. Is this intended or you only gain currency at the end of the seasonal rank?

2. Could we get an explanation of how Raging and non-Raging monsters around the world work? I'm sure there is an 'if' there but can't find an explanation on how what are the variants for it to work. (Some quests require you to kill Raging and others require you to kill the same version of the mob non-Raging and it seems like it is never the mob for the quest up, ever.)

3. Is assembling Titan coins suppose to be that painful? Is there a way NCsoft can make it auto-process or remove animation/cooldown from assembling them?

2 minutes ago, Balbi-EK said:

2. Could we get an explanation of how Raging and non-Raging monsters around the world work? I'm sure there is an 'if' there but can't find an explanation on how what are the variants for it to work. (Some quests require you to kill Raging and others require you to kill the same version of the mob non-Raging and it seems like it is never the mob for the quest up, ever.)

The raging version only appear if the nearby Garrison is controlled by the proper faction, so in Gelkmaros needs to be Asmo and Inggisson needs to be Elyos. If you, as the opposing faction, kill the Garrison the Raging monsters disappear.

@Cyan @Cheesecake-DN

according to oficial aion 7.5 patchnotes, dungeon instances bônus entry scrolls from 7.3 will be automatically converted to 7.5 updated instances bônus entry scrolls (generic entry scroll - you can choose which dungeon entry bônus you want to pick)

unfortunately, after the update to 7.5, all bastion of souls and frozen monolith scrolls still remain the same. We would like to ask for help if NCWest staff could fix it as said in 7.5 patchnotes or at least, providing some generic entry scroll  via survey in the future if all those current scrolls already in inventory bag cannot be fixed nor converted.

450?cb=20170728140437

@Hime So good to see you once again, 

Plesae, we need urgently some extra *drop rate* buff Event!

*Any* upcoming events in near future with better drop rate will be extremely welcome !

One of the best experiences in playing Aion is the big fat l00t during events!

maxresdefault.jpg

Can you guys fix the problem of same items not being able to stack in warehouse or inventory? It happened in last patch but I never complained about it since I had enough inventory/warehouse space. But with this patch with the gemstone shards, runestone shards of all different colors/qualities taking up 12 slots , it's very stupid to have the same items having two or more separate stacks instead of one.

VVa4441.jpg

1 hour ago, Maika-DN said:

Can you guys fix the problem of same items not being able to stack in warehouse or inventory? It happened in last patch but I never complained about it since I had enough inventory/warehouse space. But with this patch with the gemstone shards, runestone shards of all different colors/qualities taking up 12 slots , it's very stupid to have the same items having two or more separate stacks instead of one.

VVa4441.jpg

Legendary Shining Elaborate

Legendary Shining Sharp

Legendary Shining Tough

Those are 3 different items, and they each stack up to 100.

3 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Legendary Shining Elaborate

Legendary Shining Sharp

Legendary Shining Tough

Those are 3 different items, and they each stack up to 100.

They are not 3 different items. The ones you linked are completely different from the ones in my inventory. Mine are selectable legendary manastones all 3 of them. They're all account warehouse tradeable and have the same descriptions when you hover over them all. There's nothing that sets them apart. But they choose not to stack with each other. The ones you linked I don't even know how to get, only saw the Ultimate versions of them from weekly lugbug rewards.

• Daeva
5 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

VVa4441.jpg

It drives me nuts too, but they're all technically different item IDs, so they cannot stack T_T.

Players who are inside the battleground server when Monday 12:00 Altar weekly Renown deduction occurs, when they leave the battleground server they take an extra weekly Renown deduction. This end up losing twice as much renown as they are supposed to, for all regions:

Thread: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/6877-got-hit-with-weekly-renown-deduction-twice-within-the-same-hour/

2 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Players who are inside the battleground server when Monday 12:00 Altar weekly Renown deduction occurs, when they leave the battleground server they take an extra weekly Renown deduction. This end up losing twice as much renown as they are supposed to, for all regions:

Thread: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/6877-got-hit-with-weekly-renown-deduction-twice-within-the-same-hour/

Jeez thanks for the info.

@Loki I dont know it this is part of the patch note but, we used to have some gift quest while leveling a new created char, those quest used to give entrance to an EXP instance, a Daily random mount during 30 days, greaters transformation contract, etc.. I dont remember all the gifts but the gifts were nice to help new players..

Are those gifts quest gone forever?

• Daeva
5 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Thanks for the info in that thread. I've sent the info to dev so hopefully we get a fix for this soon.

5 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

@Loki I dont know it this is part of the patch note but, we used to have some gift quest while leveling a new created char, those quest used to give entrance to an EXP instance, a Daily random mount during 30 days, greaters transformation contract, etc.. I dont remember all the gifts but the gifts were nice to help new players..

Are those gifts quest gone forever?

Those quests/gifts are removed in 7.5.

On 6/21/2020 at 7:29 AM, Pita-EK said:

@Loki i c that you react my comment, do you have any answer from dev team? Im just waiting for your update to do another try with combining rank A minions.Thank you! 

Looking into it.

• Daeva
On 6/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Pita-EK said:

@Loki Can you check if after the update you guys forgot to preserve the rate of combine rank A minions that you gave us back on 7.2?

I've already failed 3x 4 rank A minons, and i know we had extra rates diff from Kor, thank you

The rate seems correct. Just appears you got unlucky :(.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:42 AM, Pita-EK said:

@Loki Can you check if after the update you guys forgot to preserve the rate of combine rank A minions that you gave us back on 7.2?

I've already failed 3x 4 rank A minons, and i know we had extra rates diff from Kor, thank you

The combination rate of 4x Grade A Minions has been increased from 49% to 70% for the NA region. Even with the 70% success rate for NA, approximately 1 in 37 people trying to S grade an minion will encounter 3 or more fails in a row.

A few random little issues I've run into: 

• Elyos quest "Balaur Tags" is bugged- it requires the player to kill five Basrasa Deathwalker or Basrasa Farmer, but the mobs have incorrect names in-game so the quest doesn't update.
  • Balaur NPC dialogue is no longer translated, even though I've completed the language potion quest
  • The Lugbug Daily Mission for Kamar Battlefield is worded incorrectly; you need to kill 3 mobs inside KBF, not enter 3 times.

Archived