Stigma enchant rates, I loled

Arhangelos

OK this is a big fat no from me, there is no way the chance to enchant is 20%. I was going to make all my stigmas to +15 and video tape it so as to see the chances, but after 15 consequent fails I had to stop. I think you need 1000 stigma enchants for one stigma to go to +12 so that is a no from me.

If @TheSecretCowLeve-KT wants my image for statistics, there it is a +10 stigma failed, and then it failed another 14 times at +9 before it went back to +10 and this is where I stopped.

To get it to +15 you need consequent successes, you want to tell me I will succeed 3 times in a row to make it +12, the chance to succeed is like 5~6%, the chance to succeed 3 times in a row is 0.01~0.2%

(this is from an alt from stormwing stigmas by the way)

K6nyZnz.jpg

I'll hibernate through 7.5 again unless they decide to give a real stigma enchant event. The times maps are a retarded idea, I find Gelkmaros overcrowded with a ton of lag and nothing to do, Abyssal Splinter is not on yet, Herelym mine is now in a pvp zone infested with enemies. Seriously, someone is on a suicide wish in that company.

1 hour ago, Viseris-KT said:

Also Herelym mine seems to not give AP anymore, only XP. Unless i saw wrong, could be all the lag. Anyway another road block in upgrading gear/stigmas for people that dont already have a ton of AP.

It gives AP, atleast I saw 750k AP in middle route with prestige, previously that was about 1,3m AP so that is almost 40%~45% reduction.

Well, it's consolating to know that I am not alone dear Arhangelos. :) I have one of my chanter stigmas that every time I try to level it up I always get it losing one level, now I do not have any more stone to enchant it and it is at level 3 and I have given it up! >:(

Plus I cannot even play because of the lag, so I'm thinking of leaving and get a nicer game that does not upset me so much! What is wrong here all my friends have left, my legion is full of only my characters, I'm alone and sad. RNG has something against me for so very long that I don't think it gets tired ..... NEVER, the NPC take ages to answer me and the mobs do not have any lag!

I hate Asmos PvPers....that's all for now.

A better Stigma event would've been not only increasing the chances, but also prevent the stigmas from -1 when failing to enchant. So far I was liking the patch, but I'm already starting to see many issues that don't necessarily encourage me to play again.

i took 20 stigma enchant stones the other day and tryed to get mine from 10 to 12 , well  after 19 fails in a row i got it back to 10,  stigma event is a joke, if you cant even get stigmas to 12 how int he hell do they expect you to get them to +15 ,   you would need to buy probially $1,000.00 in coins and buy all stig enchant stones and if your lucky  that 1 grand just might get u all +15 stigma's.

Well on Weds I watched a SW from KT on twitch with 2k stigma stones attempt to enchant his stigmas. In the end I think he got 9 +15. I watched for a bit, stopped and came back because that was extremely difficult to watch. His were all +12 already. The constant fails in a row were yikes. Meanwhile I just spoke to Squall from EU and he has 9 +15 stigmas. He said his friend made them for him and they have an event where the rate is 30% and apparently this is the 3rd time EU has had the event. He said his friend made those +15 stigmas with 500+ stigma enchantment stones. To be honest at this point even if we get said event most of us do not have any stigmas now so again that event would be p2w like this one is. GG. o.O

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

OK this is a big fat no from me, there is no way the chance to enchant is 20%. I was going to make all my stigmas to +15 and video tape it so as to see the chances, but after 15 consequent fails I had to stop. I think you need 1000 stigma enchants for one stigma to go to +12 so that is a no from me.

If @TheSecretCowLeve-KT wants my image for statistics, there it is a +10 stigma failed, and then it failed another 14 times at +9 before it went back to +10 and this is where I stopped.

To get it to +15 you need consequent successes, you want to tell me I will succeed 3 times in a row to make it +12, the chance to succeed is like 5~6%, the chance to succeed 3 times in a row is 0.01~0.2%

(this is from an alt from stormwing stigmas by the way)

K6nyZnz.jpg

I'll hibernate through 7.5 again unless they decide to give a real stigma enchant event. The times maps are a retarded idea, I find Gelkmaros overcrowded with a ton of lag and nothing to do, Abyssal Splinter is not on yet, Herelym mine is now in a pvp zone infested with enemies. Seriously, someone is on a suicide wish in that company.

Are you Arhanchelos craying for Aion's RNG? Aren't you the same person who posted  thousands of times his two Kaisinel transformations without suffering with the RNG? well let me tell you something, welcome to the real world where 95% of players live. Keep trying, in the end it's all about the RNG

I did some research before trying to enchant to +12/+15. Watched a few videos of KR streamers and also took the info given by a couple of people on the forums that enchanted theirs. I estimated I would need 100 stones per stigma to +12 and the same for +15 if we got a safe spot at +12.

Before event (7.0)

• +12 x 7 = 666 stones

During event (7.5)

• +15 x 7 = 397 stones (first day luck, thought the rates were increased)
  • +12 x 4 = 351 stones
  • +15 x 4 = 476 stones
    • All stones came from egg event.

So after the first days luck enchanting the 7 +12 stigmas I had with only 397 stones I thought the rest would be a breeze. Then I got stuck with tons of fails (around 120+) trying to enchant the last stigma (23 fails in a row was my worst) until I started using another stigma as a sacrifice. My take away from this don't enchant single stones, always enchant multiple stigmas at the same time, there should always be a "sacrifice" stone.

All in all I fell below my estimate of 200 stones per +9 - +15, averaging 172 per stigma. Also I used one of your posts when estimating how many stones I would need:

If you already did the math and you averaged 125+ stones per stigma to +12 why are you stopping after you failed 16?

14 hours ago, Danubio-DN said:

Are you Arhanchelos craying for Aion's RNG? Aren't you the same person who posted  thousands of times his two Kaisinel transformations without suffering with the RNG? well let me tell you something, welcome to the real world where 95% of players live. Keep trying, in the end it's all about the RNG

And if you read the posts about RNG I was always the one that said it is bad and I was always the one that said that transformations should be acquirable in a better way, I never rubbed it to anyone's face, I even said how awful it is that a friend of mine did 5 times the job I did and he couldn't even get 1, another friend of mine had spend 2000$ in BCM transformation contracts and couldn't even get a legendary

But then again your lack of balls shows how you had to log an alt account with 2 posts just so you can rubbish talk against me. Enjoy your shitty RNG, I'll enjoy mine, with my kaisinels and a ton of legendary transformations and collections, b!tch bye.

13 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

I did some research before trying to enchant to +12/+15. Watched a few videos of KR streamers and also took the info given by a couple of people on the forums that enchanted theirs. I estimated I would need 100 stones per stigma to +12 and the same for +15 if we got a safe spot at +12.

Before event (7.0)

• +12 x 7 = 666 stones

During event (7.5)

• +15 x 7 = 397 stones (first day luck, thought the rates were increased)
  • +12 x 4 = 351 stones
  • +15 x 4 = 476 stones
    • All stones came from egg event.

So after the first days luck enchanting the 7 +12 stigmas I had with only 397 stones I thought the rest would be a breeze. Then I got stuck with tons of fails (around 120+) trying to enchant the last stigma (23 fails in a row was my worst) until I started using another stigma as a sacrifice. My take away from this don't enchant single stones, always enchant multiple stigmas at the same time, there should always be a "sacrifice" stone.

All in all I fell below my estimate of 200 stones per +9 - +15, averaging 172 per stigma. Also I used one of your posts when estimating how many stones I would need:

If you already did the math and you averaged 125+ stones per stigma to +12 why are you stopping after you failed 16?

Yes you are right, but the math is with 20% enchant success rate, my screenshot shows that Aion RNG once again is nothing but a number given to us by unofficial sources.

20% means 1/5 on average should work, I have spoke with people failing 20~30 times in a row, some had to use 200+ stigma enchants for one +12 stigma. You need 6 of them, that could have been at least 1200 stigma enchants for one set of 6 stigmas. And then you supposedly need double that to make them +15 if the rates are same.

How is it realistic for one to need about 2,5k stigma enchants to make the +15 ones? If you need a total of 2000 and you had to take them with gold ingots, they are 13m per stigma enchant, that would have been 2000*1,3m = 26 billion kinah! Noboyd can farm that in any way just by playing the game.

~~

It is like people with 1 account can quit now, this game is not for them, the game is not designed to be played like that. Everyone needs to have like 10~20 accounts, spam the stormwing egg, get like 200 stigmas per account and then enchant. And I am not saying it is "wrong" on behalf of the players, they do what they have to do to play, I also have alt accounts that I afk for luna, but unless you did that, the game is totally unplayable.

Just for a few more statistics. It is not the amount it takes, it is that it takes everything and still produces nothing.

273 enchants in a +10 blue Templar  stigma = +9 blue Templar stigma.

iQJ6g4h.jpg

206x stigma enchants on a +10 golden Templar stigma = +9 golden Templar stigma

IdP8up1.jpg

I sold the stigmas to a friend, I told him whatever it takes you pay for the stigmas at a low price... imagine having spend 479 stigma enchants to get a -1 enchant on your 2x +10 stigmas!

479 stigma would cost about 6,2 billion if bought at 13m each with gold ingots. I am not mad myself since I will never bother with stigma enchants (after all NA will most likely close sooner or later due to lag) but I do feel sorry for my friend.

59 minutes ago, Treos-DN said:

What are the rates to get a stigma from +7 to 9? So far doing this makes me want to tear my eyes out. I have never seen something so difficult as a stigma that only needs 2 more success to get to 9 fail so much.

Stigma enchantment rates (Source: Korea NShop)

From +7:

• +1: 38%
  • +2: 2%
  • 0: 12%
  • -1: 48%

From +8

• +1: 29.1%
  • +2: 0.9%
  • 0: 14%
  • -1: 56%

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Just for a few more statistics. It is not the amount it takes, it is that it takes everything and still produces nothing...

What a tragic waste of stones. My advice that you should enchant multiple stigmas at the same time, isn't a silly superstition like hopping in place. Enchanting multiple stigmas at a time gives you a better chance at succeeding. If the stigma didn't lose a level upon failure then trying over and over would be fine, but what you are trying to do is get 3 success in a row. Using up the fails on a separate stigma raises your chances of succeeding 3 times on your goal stigma. I don't consider myself lucky, at all, so I don't think my success was a fluke.

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes you are right, but the math is with 20% enchant success rate, my screenshot shows that Aion RNG once again is nothing but a number given to us by unofficial sources.

20% means 1/5 on average should work, I have spoke with people failing 20~30 times in a row, some had to use 200+ stigma enchants for one +12 stigma. You need 6 of them, that could have been at least 1200 stigma enchants for one set of 6 stigmas. And then you supposedly need double that to make them +15 if the rates are same.

80 fails in a row followed by 20 successes in a row is still a 20% success or 1 in 5 chance. 1 in 5 doesn't mean you will always get 1 success in 5 tries, if that were the case you could just wait till you got 4 fails in a row and use the 5th on the one you want to succeed. 10,20,30 fails in a row are still a possibility, personally when that happens I take a break. Out of the 479 stones used did you take note of how many were successful? I'd wager it was at least close to 20%.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

479 stigma would cost about 6,2 billion if bought at 13m each with gold ingots. I am not mad myself since I will never bother with stigma enchants (after all NA will most likely close sooner or later due to lag) but I do feel sorry for my friend.

No one is going to argue about the cost or amount of materials needed to enchant stigmas, you are right, it is ridiculous. The topic though was about the success rate, also The Powers that Be blessed us with the Stormwing event that rained stigma enchantment stones if you were willing to put in a little effort. For a lot of us availability of materials isn't an issue right now. You seemingly benefited from the event some, so If you have anymore stones left try my advice and see if you are anymore successful.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Treos-DN said:

What are the rates to get a stigma from +7 to 9? So far doing this makes me want to tear my eyes out. I have never seen something so difficult as a stigma that only needs 2 more success to get to 9 fail so much.

I've enchanted around 45 stigmas to +9 since 5.8. Ive never averaged more then 40 stones per stigma, I say averaged that doesn't mean you will get a +9 stigma with 40 stones. The most I've used was 67 on a single stigma, but I also enchanted another with only 7 stones at the same time, so average. I recommend enchanting a set of 6 with at least 240 stigma stones on hand.

9 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

Some people said it is worse to enchant a stigma to +9 than take i to +12 because there is no safe spot below +9 anymore. So your stigma can go all the way down to +1 if it wants. I have been there and seen that. The thing here is that no matter the rates someone might give you, it can take you even up to 100 stigmas and still not be able to see a +9, this is what RNG stands for, someone will do it with 10 stigma enchants, another one might need 100 and still fail.

I personally haven't tried to +9 any new stigmas and I obviously won't try that.

7 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

What a tragic waste of stones. My advice that you should enchant multiple stigmas at the same time, isn't a silly superstition like hopping in place. Enchanting multiple stigmas at a time gives you a better chance at succeeding. If the stigma didn't lose a level upon failure then trying over and over would be fine, but what you are trying to do is get 3 success in a row. Using up the fails on a separate stigma raises your chances of succeeding 3 times on your goal stigma. I don't consider myself lucky, at all, so I don't think my success was a fluke.

80 fails in a row followed by 20 successes in a row is still a 20% success or 1 in 5 chance. 1 in 5 doesn't mean you will always get 1 success in 5 tries, if that were the case you could just wait till you got 4 fails in a row and use the 5th on the one you want to succeed. 10,20,30 fails in a row are still a possibility, personally when that happens I take a break. Out of the 479 stones used did you take note of how many were successful? I'd wager it was at least close to 20%.

No one is going to argue about the cost or amount of materials needed to enchant stigmas, you are right, it is ridiculous. The topic though was about the success rate, also The Powers that Be blessed us with the Stormwing event that rained stigma enchantment stones if you were willing to put in a little effort. For a lot of us availability of materials isn't an issue right now. You seemingly benefited from the event some, so If you have anymore stones left try my advice and see if you are anymore successful.

I've enchanted around 45 stigmas to +9 since 5.8. Ive never averaged more then 40 stones per stigma, I say averaged that doesn't mean you will get a +9 stigma with 40 stones. The most I've used was 67 on a single stigma, but I also enchanted another with only 7 stones at the same time, so average. I recommend enchanting a set of 6 with at least 240 stigma stones on hand.

I tried all the tricks and enchanting stigmas one after another, stopping between them some time, or enchanting and canceling etc, my main's stigmas are still +10 (after wasting 150 stones, I decided to stop again, not a single stigma went above +10 with such little stones, I have 0 successes to even draw statistics for example, if everything I did failed, then the chance to make a +12 is 0% according to my findings)

I video taped it but sadly stigma enchant success in chat is global so there is plenty from other people enchanting as well and the chat is infested with a ton of irrelevant to my stigma enchanting. The most amount of stigma fails I had consequent was close to 25 or something, I need to find the video and that spot.

As for the amount of successes it is absolutely irrelevant to this point, what you need is 3 consequent successes and apparently at these rates this is nearly impossible.

~~~

I told my friends that the rest of my alts accounts, I'll give them the ability to log it themselves so they do the enchanting. I can't take this RNG and make people pay for 500+ failed stigmas even if the price is ridiculously lower than anything else they could have taken. I do not want to be the guy that hit the enchant button and then failed it all.

This post is there because I wanted to say that this is not a stigma enchant event. They wanted to advertise their BCM sales and that is it. The rest is a safe spot at +12 which is a 7.5 feature and will remain after this so called "event".

So whoever doesn't have 10000 stigmas sitting, just ignore stigma enchanting for now, avoid pvp and when they make a real stigma enchant event, you can make your stigmas to +15.

The rates aren't even 20%, this is NA, we have had regional nerfs visible and invisible. We are the only region that never had a stigma event since 5.8 and the so called stigma event now doesn't even have increased rates... and that comes right after 2,5 months of stormwing event. They are so clever that it is so obvious what they do.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:24 PM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Stigma enchantment rates (Source: Korea NShop)

From +7:

• +1: 38%
  • +2: 2%
  • 0: 12%
  • -1: 48%

From +8

• +1: 29.1%
  • +2: 0.9%
  • 0: 14%
  • -1: 56%

Thanks for the info! I see why it is so hard to get from +7 to 9. 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:18 PM, Violeta-KT said:

I don't have 240 stones, I only have 2 accounts and my main account collected enchantment stones. My second account after getting daeva skills collected stigmas. So I guess R.I.P me.

19 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Some people said it is worse to enchant a stigma to +9 than take i to +12 because there is no safe spot below +9 anymore. So your stigma can go all the way down to +1 if it wants. I have been there and seen that. The thing here is that no matter the rates someone might give you, it can take you even up to 100 stigmas and still not be able to see a +9, this is what RNG stands for, someone will do it with 10 stigma enchants, another one might need 100 and still fail.

I personally haven't tried to +9 any new stigmas and I obviously won't try that.

Like you said it's rng but personally I'd have to agree with not trying to 9 stigmas. I might s well be trying to get from +9 to 12 or even +12 to 15.

I tried enchanting this week. I got 6 stigmas +9 to 12+ but it very frustrating. I used 200+ on a single green stigma (R.I.P) and I gave up.... Could not get it to 12+.All stigmas I used were from Stormwing event.Hell no on buying stigma stones from bcm on this scam rng. I didnt count the total but something over 550 stones this week.Keep in mind I have +9 stigmas since 5.x if someone asking.

I actually enchanted a 2 green stigmas both +4 to +9 in 7.0 and  didnt take alot  to get them then as now (maybe 35 each or less   if I could now, I would not even want to do it now).

BTW my advice dont enchant the stigma right away if failure but same level stays. It most likely will Fail! I had that happen alot when at 11

Judging from past events and such, is it possible NCsoft would apply a hidden buff to enchant rates? Now that many have burned through hundreds of free stones, seems like people would be tempted to take advantage of the improved enchantment stone bundle if all of a sudden people were succeeding for some odd reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Other regions:

• Perma +12 in 7.5
  • Enchant rate increase for the duration of the event
  • One stigma event every 6 months or something.

Our Region:

• You get +12 for 2 weeks
  • Last stigma event was during 5.8, next one will be in Aion 10.0
  • ...we are also selling stigma enchants in BCM for you to burn

We can all agree we never got a stigma enchant event. The +12 safe spot for the duration of this event is like rubbing chili peppers in a wound when other regions have it permanent. We also never got enchant rates increase.

Someone did a +15 using 10 stones, another one used 500 stones and didn't do a +12.

It is not realistic to call this "mechanics" when someone needs 500 enchants to do one stigma. The person who designed this enchanting algorithm success/failure needs to be fired. He is responsible for people quitting the game and the companies losing money.

Archived